The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

just saw it

United States

#48337 Dec 31, 2012
Oh yeah les miles just handed the game away right there. What a stupid idiot.

You got a 2 pt lead and a minute and a half of time and this retard is calling passes???

Wtf? I'd fire his dumb ass if I was his boss.
clemson got

Dothan, AL

#48338 Dec 31, 2012
lucky lsu run out of gas i saw it . was a good game. good the tide dont worry about nobody they just take care of the game they play till they win if it takes 60 min or ot we dont care all we want is our big prize in miami roll tide 37 nd 17 .we bring it back to our big house.and i get my new hat from big bama kid and the folks in kendall.live there long time old gator back in the day.
well maybe

Dothan, AL

#48339 Dec 31, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Les Miles is a complete idiot, all they had to do is run up the gut and threw the ball twice. What the Chuck is wrong with him.
he had a headache and forgot about the game was still going on.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48340 Dec 31, 2012
clemson got wrote:
lucky lsu run out of gas i saw it . was a good game. good the tide dont worry about nobody they just take care of the game they play till they win if it takes 60 min or ot we dont care all we want is our big prize in miami roll tide 37 nd 17 .we bring it back to our big house.and i get my new hat from big bama kid and the folks in kendall.live there long time old gator back in the day.
tide is going to kill notre lame just like the bulldogs are going to kill the cornhuskers new years day
Andrew Jackson

United States

#48341 Dec 31, 2012
Maybe les miles just didn't care since it was just the chickfila bowl and nothing important.

Haha good to see USC go out with another loss, most losses in history for a preseason #1 team ...awesome work lane kiffin!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48343 Jan 1, 2013
> Coach Artie wants to apologize to all his SEC brethren for LSU's loss last night against a...... a...... a...(The Coach takes a deep breath) Must take it like a man! We lost to an ACC team! Geesh!!! Coach Artie's hat is off to Clemson ... they played their @sses off to win the game. They almost had to play a perfect game, and they came pretty darn close to it. LSU's defense played their usual good game. You can't ask anymore from them. Clemson ran right at 100 offensive plays, which means once again the LSU defense was on the field for a majority of the game. As for the pathetic offensive play calling, what can The Coach say, other than, "Hari-kari
might be in order". You have a running back who had 124 yards rushing, was averaging 10.3 yards a carry on only 12 carries, and 2 TDs ... you have a 2nd and 2 with 1:47 seconds left in the game. All you have to do is run the ball, pick up a first down: Game, Set, Match! But, noooooooooooooooooo, Les the Dead Brain Miles evidently had it in his mush mind to push Muttinburger for a Heisman Trophy or whatever. Anyway, Coach Artie is not a happy camper!
>:(

#48344 Jan 1, 2013
Matt standing at Ground Zero in the Great Pyramid of Knowledge wrote:
Les Miles is a complete idiot, all they had to do is run up the gut and threw the ball twice. What the Chuck is wrong with him.
> Coach Artie agrees with you 100%, Matt! As to what is wrong with Les Miles? The full frontal lobotomy he evidently had, does seem to be affecting his thoughtless processing. You have to hand it to the brainless twit, he always confirms himself as a complete idiot on national TV, which lets the whole CFB nation see it live.
>:/

#48345 Jan 1, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the Chicken Gizzard bowl. It might suck but you should be happy because LSU doesn't deserve to be in it.
> Even though LSU lost ... it was the best bowl game so far!
>:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#48346 Jan 1, 2013
That is exactly what I was thinking, Artie. What the heck was Les thinking there? Does he speak to his OC about playcalls or was it all on the OC? Whoever came up with that is a complete bonehead. I am happy for Clemson and I know they are so happy about this victory. Just a warning, Dan is going to eat this one up. I will wait a few weeks before I say anything though, hehe.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie wants to apologize to all his SEC brethren for LSU's loss last night against a...... a...... a...(The Coach takes a deep breath) Must take it like a man! We lost to an ACC team! Geesh!!! Coach Artie's hat is off to Clemson ... they played their @sses off to win the game. They almost had to play a perfect game, and they came pretty darn close to it. LSU's defense played their usual good game. You can't ask anymore from them. Clemson ran right at 100 offensive plays, which means once again the LSU defense was on the field for a majority of the game. As for the pathetic offensive play calling, what can The Coach say, other than, "Hari-kari
might be in order". You have a running back who had 124 yards rushing, was averaging 10.3 yards a carry on only 12 carries, and 2 TDs ... you have a 2nd and 2 with 1:47 seconds left in the game. All you have to do is run the ball, pick up a first down: Game, Set, Match! But, noooooooooooooooooo, Les the Dead Brain Miles evidently had it in his mush mind to push Muttinburger for a Heisman Trophy or whatever. Anyway, Coach Artie is not a happy camper!
>:(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48347 Jan 1, 2013
Sitting on as much talent as he has, some coaches can only dream to have what he has. They put new names in uniforms and play defense at a level that most teams in college are going away from. But why in the world would you want those talented players on the field for 100 plays? How many great players get hurt and have their careers ruined because they are tired, hands on hips between plays, and get hit while they are tired? Jim Tressel often did the same thing to his defenses. Anyways I feel for the LSU fans today, because what the coaching staff did was take defeat out of the jaws of victory.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie agrees with you 100%, Matt! As to what is wrong with Les Miles? The full frontal lobotomy he evidently had, does seem to be affecting his thoughtless processing. You have to hand it to the brainless twit, he always confirms himself as a complete idiot on national TV, which lets the whole CFB nation see it live.

#48348 Jan 1, 2013
Matt from the Columbus House of Blues wrote:
Artie,
I'm sorry for your teams loss. This one was definitely a heartbreaker for you guys. Me personally, I'm kind of glad to see Clemson get a big win, but these games are the hardest to lose.
> Thanks Matt!

Coach Artie walks into an IHOP restaurant for breakfast and is seated by a window facing the parking lot. It's raining cats and dogs outside. "Wow, what a view", The Coach mummers to himself! A pretty little waitress walks up and gives him a big smile. "Are you ready to order now, sir", she asks politely? "Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be", answers The Coach! "What can I get for you", she sings out with her lovely, sweet voice? Coach Artie looks up, and with a pain in his voice says... "Your Crow Special"! "And how would you liked that cooked sir", the waitress asks? The Coach looks up with a tear in his eye and replies, "Burnt"!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48349 Jan 1, 2013
Miss St trash talks Northwestern before the game saying, When a B1G player has speed he stands out, while in the SEC he's just a normal player.

Northwestern 10 MSU 0. GO PATTY FITZ, shut up the haters.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48350 Jan 1, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
and the same can be said about notre lame do they deserve to be in the nc game
Well of course they do. Unlike a lot of teams we had to work our way up through the rankings. Nothing was given to the Irish this year. By the way, LSU lost.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48351 Jan 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Even though LSU lost ... it was the best bowl game so far!
>:)
Agreed.
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

#48353 Jan 1, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Well of course they do. Unlike a lot of teams we had to work our way up through the rankings. Nothing was given to the Irish this year. By the way, LSU lost.
Dan your notre lame got lucky this year unlike the sec

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#48354 Jan 1, 2013
With almost 600 yards offense combined for both teams in the first half it doesn't look like a defense is going to show up today for either team.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48355 Jan 1, 2013
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan your notre lame got lucky this year unlike the sec
So far the SEC looks weak. They haven't looked good in any bowl game. Guess it is easy to win when you are playing FCS teams or other SEC teams.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48356 Jan 1, 2013
UGA 1 wrote:
With almost 600 yards offense combined for both teams in the first half it doesn't look like a defense is going to show up today for either team.
That last TD by Murray was sweet to Marshall.
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

#48357 Jan 1, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>That last TD by Murray was sweet to Marshall.
the sec teams are weak are u kidding me ga just beat cornhuskers 45-31
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

#48358 Jan 1, 2013
And sc beats Michigan 33-28 so is the sec weak now bigdan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min Bruin For Life 34,204
News Huskers football community reacts to firing of ... 3 hr WePhart 2
News Syracuse basketball recruiting: Orange target N... Thu TrimsPhartts 2
News State of the Irish program (Feb '11) Sep 18 HahahaPhart 4
News Will Grier Impresses, Again, As West Virginia S... Sep 16 Listed phart 6
News NMSU quarterback returns to Arizona for opener Sep 3 Quarter phart 2
News Arizona State knocks off New Mexico State 37-31... Sep 3 For phartts 2
More from around the web