The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,287

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#48189 Dec 12, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
kiss my butt u turd Alabama is more classier and has more national championships than your little pissy ass notre dame will ever have in
There life time.that is a fact so come back when u have facts to post and your notre dame is about to meet a freight train come jan 7 2013.then your notre dame is going to find out why the sec is the powerhouse conference
Actually when counting NC's the way Bama does, we have 22, sorry, that is more than the 14 that Bama claims, we also have more victories and a higher winning %, more Heisman trophy winners, More All Americans and more players in the College Football Hall of fame. We also have more in the NFL Hall of fame. We have more Hall of Fame Coaches. Oh yeah, we don't have to share our bowl money and have a television station dedicated just to us. If you would learn how to use that "magic box" you look at to read my post, you might be able to look up those facts and become an educated person. I hope you don't root for Georgia because you sound like a Bammer to me. Did you marry your cousin?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48190 Dec 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually when counting NC's the way Bama does, we have 22, sorry, that is more than the 14 that Bama claims, we also have more victories and a higher winning %, more Heisman trophy winners, More All Americans and more players in the College Football Hall of fame. We also have more in the NFL Hall of fame. We have more Hall of Fame Coaches. Oh yeah, we don't have to share our bowl money and have a television station dedicated just to us. If you would learn how to use that "magic box" you look at to read my post, you might be able to look up those facts and become an educated person. I hope you don't root for Georgia because you sound like a Bammer to me. Did you marry your cousin?
piss off u punk I eat pucks like u for breakfast lunch and supper and people like u we would just hang from a tree

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#48191 Dec 12, 2012
If OSU counted theirs like Bama does they'd have 12 NC's. I know that's 10 less than ND but it's not really much less than their claiming.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually when counting NC's the way Bama does, we have 22, sorry, that is more than the 14 that Bama claims, we also have more victories and a higher winning %, more Heisman trophy winners, More All Americans and more players in the College Football Hall of fame. We also have more in the NFL Hall of fame. We have more Hall of Fame Coaches. Oh yeah, we don't have to share our bowl money and have a television station dedicated just to us. If you would learn how to use that "magic box" you look at to read my post, you might be able to look up those facts and become an educated person. I hope you don't root for Georgia because you sound like a Bammer to me. Did you marry your cousin?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#48192 Dec 12, 2012
USC Your 2012 BCS National Champions Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well here is something you may want to revisit. A typical (2012) season of who the SEC really is. USC played Hawaii this year and NEVER has much of a chance of winning a BCS National Championship because we always lose to Stanford or some Pac-12 bottom feeder every year (FACT):
The SEC elite powerhouses: Can't schedule schools who are too afraid to play them. Schools such as USC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Texas, etc.
Here is why the above teams won't schedule the SEC elite:
Alabama 2 BCS National Championships (Will be playing for their 3rd this year and will be back to back BCS NCs)
Florida 2 BCS National Championships
LSU 2 BCS National Championships (Played in 3 BCS NCs this decade)
Auburn - 1 BCS National Championship (But, is currently in disarray with coaching changes)-(Now, many of the wuss teams that want no part of the SEC elite, are tripping over each other to schedule Auburn right now)
And now you know why those wimpy schools like USC, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas, and Oklahoma plays weak football schedules and schedule SEC and other conference bottom feeders.(FACT)
> Yep! The truth always comes out!
>:)

#48193 Dec 12, 2012
BigDelusionalDan wrote:
<quoted text>
ND= Lumbering herd of Irish sheep. Alabama is the Irish Sheep herder. We Irish must bow down or get whacked with a Shepherd's Staff.
> OUCH!!! Very hurtful for the Irish ... but, true!
>:)

#48195 Dec 12, 2012
Matt who woke up in the Columbus Insane Asylum wrote:
Ugh, I will ignore your terrible writing to remind you that BigDan is a Notre Dame Fan. His team IS playing in a Bowl game, it's called the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. In the end OSU not playing in a bowl game is no different than Georgia NOT playing in the NC game. However, It's a good thing for these teams that OSU is not playing in a Bowl Game. Give Urban Meyer 15 practices and there will be hell to pay for the team across the field.<quoted text>
> Matt, lean over and tell the guy in the white coat and pants that's sitting next to you, to release you from your straightjacket. Tell him, it's an emergency, that Dr. Artie needs to talk to you! Good boy!

...Now, Matt, this is for your own good, and to heal your partially incapacitated mental state. Dr. Artie will now turn it over to Coach Artie ATT. "Matt, my boy, tell Coach Artie exactly what you mean by Ohio State not playing in a bowl game is no different than Georgia not playing in the National Championship game. Evidently Coach Artie is missing something in your statement! So, please enlighten The Coach!"

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie & Coach Artie

P.S.- You might want to mention to the white clad guy that the Asylum needs to reserve a padded cell for coach Myer. After next season, the poor boy will need a quiet place to recoup from his nervous breakdown. Now, put your straightjacket back on so you won't hurt yourself.
>:/

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48197 Dec 12, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
piss off u punk I eat pucks like u for breakfast lunch and supper and people like u we would just hang from a tree
You're a Cannibal? Well I like beef and vegetables but to each there own. Maybe the nutrition from humans only is the cause of your psychosis. How do you cook "punks"? Ok enough of making fun of you, it's to way to easy, always is with stupid people. I am sorry for saying that you married your cousin, It is obvious that you would rather sleep with your brother.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48198 Dec 12, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
If OSU counted theirs like Bama does they'd have 12 NC's. I know that's 10 less than ND but it's not really much less than their claiming.<quoted text>
I like your thinking, to bad that moron never spent a second thinking.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48199 Dec 12, 2012
Hmmmmm, I think Freddy and Artie are a couple. How nice. Guess they are brothers.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48200 Dec 12, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Matt, lean over and tell the guy in the white coat and pants that's sitting next to you, to release you from your straightjacket. Tell him, it's an emergency, that Dr. Artie needs to talk to you! Good boy!
...Now, Matt, this is for your own good, and to heal your partially incapacitated mental state. Dr. Artie will now turn it over to Coach Artie ATT. "Matt, my boy, tell Coach Artie exactly what you mean by Ohio State not playing in a bowl game is no different than Georgia not playing in the National Championship game. Evidently Coach Artie is missing something in your statement! So, please enlighten The Coach!"
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie & Coach Artie
P.S.- You might want to mention to the white clad guy that the Asylum needs to reserve a padded cell for coach Myer. After next season, the poor boy will need a quiet place to recoup from his nervous breakdown. Now, put your straightjacket back on so you won't hurt yourself.
>:/
Can you ever be original?
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48201 Dec 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Hmmmmm, I think Freddy and Artie are a couple. How nice. Guess they are brothers.
come on down where I am from and I will show u how we treat punks like u and u must be stuck on stupid or is it stupid on stuck either way people like u make us southerns look pretty darn good with your. Stupidly and come jan 7 2013 your beloved notre dame are going to find out the hard way why the sec is a powerhouse conference unlike your notre dames conference.why do u think that the sec has won 6 straight national championships and about to be number 7 Alabama is for real and they are coming to not just win it but they are coming to put a hurting on your luckly notre dame.because notre dame has not had any real teams in there conference to play against now come back when notre dame has beaten a real team
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48202 Dec 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
and I have a friend that is a die hard alabama fan and he said that u where crazy about notre dame winning 22 nc he looked it up and it says that notre dame has only won 13 nc so get your facts right or if u can not then do not comment at all

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48203 Dec 13, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
come on down where I am from and I will show u how we treat punks like u and u must be stuck on stupid or is it stupid on stuck either way people like u make us southerns look pretty darn good with your. Stupidly and come jan 7 2013 your beloved notre dame are going to find out the hard way why the sec is a powerhouse conference unlike your notre dames conference.why do u think that the sec has won 6 straight national championships and about to be number 7 Alabama is for real and they are coming to not just win it but they are coming to put a hurting on your luckly notre dame.because notre dame has not had any real teams in there conference to play against now come back when notre dame has beaten a real team
If I came to where you are from you cower down, you and I both know that you are a wuss. We aren't playing against a conference, we are playing Alabama. If we were to lose to them, it would have nothing to do with anyone in the conference. If anything it would make us like the rest of your conference. Again, we aren't in a conference, that is why we are referred to as a Independent. You aren't stuck on stupid, you just are stupid. Now take your sissy ass to bed, your brother is waiting.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48204 Dec 13, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I have a friend that is a die hard alabama fan and he said that u where crazy about notre dame winning 22 nc he looked it up and it says that notre dame has only won 13 nc so get your facts right or if u can not then do not comment at all
There must be something in the water where you live, your friend is stupid too. I said the way Alabama counts NC we have 22. We only claim 11. Put down that bottle of stupid juice.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48205 Dec 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>There must be something in the water where you live, your friend is stupid too. I said the way Alabama counts NC we have 22. We only claim 11. Put down that bottle of stupid juice.
u the one that needs to put down the stupid juice.and I have your wessy hanging low now do understand that are do I need to explain it to u

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48207 Dec 13, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
u the one that needs to put down the stupid juice.and I have your wessy hanging low now do understand that are do I need to explain it to u
No, you don't have to explain your attempt to have homosexual sex with me. I'll have to decline the invitation, I like women. Stick to your cousins or brother. Oh yeah, be sure to wear a condom when you find the man that you are longing for.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48208 Dec 13, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, keep that gay crap to yourself.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#48209 Dec 13, 2012
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, keep that gay crap to yourself.
Without a doubt he takes it in the rear, one sick dude.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#48210 Dec 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Without a doubt he takes it in the rear, one sick dude.
I do not take anything anywhere u might but not me I go for women not men unlike u I heard that is what u go for is men

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#48213 Dec 13, 2012
OKAY EVERYONE - Just so no one panics wondering where The Chosen Traveler and all my great football wisdom is after we win our bowl game and you dont see any posts from me, starting tomorrow morning I will begin Holiday and be out of here until after the new year. I dont plan on accessing Topix from out of the country...so:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THEIR BOWLS GAMES
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
AND HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR

OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 35 min Trojan 27,461
One-on-one with Coach K: Gold 'feels good' 10 hr Rae 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,382
No. 1 Florida St survives against No. 22 Clemson Mon Giusseppe 1
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... Mon johnnyj 1
Mississippi St. stuns No. 8 LSU, 34-29 Sep 21 BigDan 1
Big Ten Football Review: The One Where The Gnom... Sep 20 gophsupport 1
•••
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••