The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47958 Nov 26, 2012
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>That is rather strange Coach. Your Tiger won 10 games yet when the west coast media talks about the SEC, they bring up your team as one of the elite of the SEC. But when they talk about my beloved USC Trojans, they mostly laugh histerically. Sounds unfair to me Coach, but maybe it is because we could barely beat all those weak teams this season :/
Hey would the Auburn Tigers be interested in coming out to sunny California to play my Trojans in the Poinsetta San Diego Bowl? We could make a weekend of it ;)
Go Trojans, Go Auburn Tigers, not forgotten by us, right?
> Not strange at all, Pee Pee! The media talk about LSU, because they are one of the elite of college football. Sorry, Pee Pee, you'll have to ask the media why they laugh at your floundering Trajons. Could it be that the hapless Trajons can't walk and chew gum at the same time? Possible! Maybe it's because all those 5-Star recruits can't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. Very possible! Or, maybe it's because they are not very good, and fell like a brick from the #1 team in the country (LMAO!!!) to completely out of the Top-25. OUCH!!! I don't believe the Auburn Tigers are bowl eligible, Pee Pee. But, Auburn vs. your beloved USC Trajons would be an evenly matched contest, don't ya think!?
Take care, Pee Pee ... and remember, there's always next year!
>:)

#47959 Nov 26, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey coach I am no one's sister :/
This Bruin is his own girl ;)
> OMG! So sorry, Pee Pee ... The Coach meant separated at birth identical twin sister. Your adoptive parents never told you?
>:/
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#47960 Nov 26, 2012
THE GATORS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE SEC

#47961 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
> They are ONE of the best teams in the SEC!
Roll Tide

Tuscaloosa, AL

#47962 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
I think the Georgia Bulldogs just might argue that point.
Roll Tide

Tuscaloosa, AL

#47963 Nov 26, 2012
Would like to see Florida play Oregon in a bowl

#47964 Nov 26, 2012
> Don't think Georgia would want to play Florida again!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47965 Nov 26, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
We would play them anytime.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#47967 Nov 26, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Wolfie, let's not be too mean to our enemy. I recall you were not around for quite awhile earlier in the year and most of them let you alone ;)
Maybe CT is shooting a movie too? I bet he would play a good part in a Brazilian film about Trojan gladiators :)
Hon when I was not around there was nothing to discuss. I doubt he is doing a movie. Not like he's a Producer. Geez give me an Fing break.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#47968 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
Yes they are a good team. Great? Not sure.
louboutin

Orange, CA

#47969 Nov 26, 2012
Belgium into anarchy state from party disputes, but also because three district division such trifles things. http://www.louboutinukonlinesale.co.uk/ On April 22, 2010, the Belgian Dutch parties and French political parties around the capital Brussels regional administrative divisions of the negotiation fails, Dutch open liberals in the April 22,
tfreddy42

Summerville, GA

#47970 Nov 26, 2012
Georgia is one of the best teams in the sec right now they have not lost a game sense getting beat by south Carolina and Georgia beat fla gators so how are they the best team in the sec

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#47971 Nov 27, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Georgia wouldn't mind but we know that LSU wouldn't want to play them again, would be another loss for sure.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#47972 Nov 27, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
They are a good team but not the best. Bama, Georgia and even a 2 loss Texas A&M seem better to me. You are better than South Carolina and LSU though, SC without their RB and well did you see the LSU Arkansas game, LSU isn't ready for prime time.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#47973 Nov 27, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon when I was not around there was nothing to discuss.
Well that was your loss Miss Wolfie. I had plenty to say about football fashion during that time :)

Did you know that there is at least 8 different shades of blue apparel currently being sold in the market place for my Bruins.
Or do you not know because you don't own any UCLA attire :(

I know we Bruins will never compete with the Oregon Ducks, but that is okay because they have too many color coordinations that clash, and I would not be caught dead wearing them in public. But I do love all their vibrant colors ;)

Go Bruins, go fashion!

#47974 Nov 27, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We would play them anytime.
> Only if it's played in the state of Georgia, and with Florida's second string, right? Just kidding! Be careful of what you're saying, UGA! That's almost as bad as Naughty Dame wanting to play the SEC champions in the BCS NC game. Sadistic!

#47975 Nov 27, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia wouldn't mind but we know that LSU wouldn't want to play them again, would be another loss for sure.
> Who's "we"? You and Matt from the Columbus Tattoo Shop?
>:/
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#47976 Nov 27, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> They are ONE of the best teams in the SEC!
BETTER THAN LSU, WE ALL KNOW THAT!
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#47977 Nov 27, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are a good team. Great? Not sure.
WE BEAT TEXAS A&M AND JOHNNY FOOTBALL, AND ALSO SHUT UP THE SEMINOLES!
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#47978 Nov 27, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
They are a good team but not the best. Bama, Georgia and even a 2 loss Texas A&M seem better to me. You are better than South Carolina and LSU though, SC without their RB and well did you see the LSU Arkansas game, LSU isn't ready for prime time.
WE BEAT TEXAS A&M, OR DID YOU FORGET? AN 8 POINT LOSS TO THE DAWGS IS THE ONLY THING HOLDING US BACK FROM PLAYING AND BEATING THE TIDE, AND THEN GOING ON AND PLAYING YOUR TEAM.
----------WHO NEEDS URBAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News WSU football recruiting: Tyquez Hampton picks C... Jun 12 huey goins 2
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News D1Baseball: Birdball Locked Into Field May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Antonio Callaway isn't enrolled at Florida, acc... May 31 Jane Ann 1
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) May 31 Burlington Stampe... 3
More from around the web