The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49305 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47909 Nov 24, 2012
Matt from the Columbus House of Laughs wrote:
And John L. Smith says SMILE! SMILE!!!<quoted text>
> Coach Artie has actually found another coach who is as goofy as Less Miles ... John L. Smith! Just kidding John L.... no coach is as goofy as Less Miles! FACT!!!
>:/
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#47910 Nov 24, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie has actually found another coach who is as goofy as Less Miles ... John L. Smith! Just kidding John L.... no coach is as goofy as Less Miles! FACT!!!
>:/
No one's as goofy as Mental patient escapee "Chief" Artie aka Death Valley.....LMFAO!

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47911 Nov 24, 2012
With the exception of Georgia Tech fans, everyone else good luck today.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#47912 Nov 24, 2012
Georgia Tech ran into a freight train today...Man I hope my Buckeye's can finish this game on top, I just don't feel safe with a 23-21 lead.
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
With the exception of Georgia Tech fans, everyone else good luck today.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#47913 Nov 24, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Georgia Tech ran into a freight train today...Man I hope my Buckeye's can finish this game on top, I just don't feel safe with a 23-21 lead.<quoted text>
It's Urban Meyer! Believe. Awesome Coach.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#47914 Nov 24, 2012
Fight On baby!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47915 Nov 24, 2012
Well ND vs Ohio State in NC....oh wait nevermind.....man this sucks...LOL.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47916 Nov 24, 2012
Something interesting 5 coaches have accounted for Notre Dames NC's in their coaches 3rd season.
tfreddy42

Chatsworth, GA

#47918 Nov 25, 2012
Well Georgia will play bama for the sec championship next Saturday night in the Georgia dome and the winner of that game will face nd for the national championship I believe that it will be Georgia winning next Saturday night and play nd for the national championship

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47920 Nov 25, 2012
Great game, That stats made us look good but USC played their asses off. Great win! Theo Riddick was the man for us. He imposed his will.

#47921 Nov 25, 2012
Fright On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as goofy as Les Miles Coach Artie. Do I count if I'm an illegan Mental patient escapee from Rio aka Chosen Traveler.....LMFAO!
> Yes, you do count, CT... uh, I mean Fright On, as does your identical twin sister, Pee Pee Pete!
>:)

#47922 Nov 25, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Great game, That stats made us look good but USC played their asses off. Great win! Theo Riddick was the man for us. He imposed his will.
> Looks like the USChicken Trajons "judge Fright On" disagrees with you.

#47923 Nov 25, 2012
> Looks like it's Notre Dame vs. SEC Champion in the BCS National Championship game. Artie "Ludwig" van Beethoven the master composer is now writing a classical rock & jazz composition in honor of what will be the SEC's Seventh CFB National Championship in a row. It will be a masterful work of musical art mixing Dixieland and Rock & Roll in honor of the South's gift of meaningful music to the vast universe. Elvis and Louis will be in the building!

#47924 Nov 25, 2012
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Fight On baby!!
> CB, how ya doing, girl?

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47925 Nov 25, 2012
tfreddy42 wrote:
Well Georgia will play bama for the sec championship next Saturday night in the Georgia dome and the winner of that game will face nd for the national championship I believe that it will be Georgia winning next Saturday night and play nd for the national championship
Agree fully with ya. How bout them DAWGS? RIP Larry.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#47927 Nov 25, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Looks like the USChicken Trajons "judge Fright On" disagrees with you.
Ha ha where's the fat mouth CT?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#47928 Nov 25, 2012
Where's the FAT mouth CT? We better send the cops to find him. Loser, can't take the heat!

#47929 Nov 25, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha where's the fat mouth CT?
> At his cousin, Jabba the Hutt's house on planet Nimrod ... in a galaxy, far, far, away!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47930 Nov 25, 2012
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Fight On baby!!
Go Irish!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47931 Nov 25, 2012
The Irish are looking good. Now it's a long wait. While I am happy with our season I hate seeing football season coming to an end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr tom wingo 2,069
News McClain, Bryant on offseason missing list for D... 5 hr tom wingo 2
News 'Dogs show playoff bite (Jul '09) 5 hr Giant Flatus 18
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) 7 hr Giant Flatus 15
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr tom wingo 29,767
News 'Dogs draw first blood (Jul '09) Wed Giant Flatus 14
News Seniors' moment, Navy's Niumatalolo says (Dec '07) Tue tom wingo 4
More from around the web