The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,319)

Showing posts 46,361 - 46,380 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
> Sharpster! How ya been, bro? Point that Harley downwind, and keep the sun at your back ... and Ride Away!

>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are 10-0 something that you will not be this season. We might not beat Wake Forrest with the way that our offense plays in the redzone muchless USC. I'm happy and unlike you always hiding after losses it won't bother me. I didn't expect us to be this far ahead on our road back to football dominance. Looks like Notre Dame is headed back to their normal spot as the kings of college football and LSU is on their way back to all those decades of irrelevance. Wasn't it about 9 or 10 decades of nothing? If you ended up getting depressed, I'm sure you can score some weed from a LSU football player, that should lift your spirits.
> Was listening to the TV sports commentators today on Inside College Football, and College Football Today. Funny, how they snickered when Notre Dame was being mentioned as a BCS NC contender. Several of them even came out and flatly refused to recognize ND as a legitimate NC contender. They evidently were the most intelligent, and knowledgeable ones! ND can pull the wool over the eyes of the dumb, and unintelligent doegrees like yourself, but, the intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise like, Coach Artie, can see through the Frightened Iwish smoke and mirror fašade. ND found out they were getting left behind rapidly in Big-Time Football, when LSU handed them @sses in bowl games. Those two beat-downs of the Frightened Iwish by The Bayou Bengals showed ND was irrelevant to Big-Boy Football! And, to this day ... they still are!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sharpster! How ya been, bro? Point that Harley downwind, and keep the sun at your back ... and Ride Away!
Is that what you do on your moped?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
DAWGS win 38-0. All we need is 2 of the top 3 to lose and beat Bama and we are National Championship bound baby. Go DAWGS.
> Woaaaaaaa, big dawg!!! How bad did Georgia lose to South Carolina? That loss to the Gamecocks isn't going to help the dawgs get into the NC game I'm afraid! It's a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal long shot, at best!
>:/

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)
Sharpie!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
well one thing that you won't pull out that we have is a 10-0 record. You lost to A&M, an old Big 12 bottom feeder.
FU! They got three more years of Johnny Football.

Idiot.

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

BigDan wrote:
Well the Irish have exceeded my expectations. I see a lot of flaws with the team but I also see a team might win ugly but they make everyone lose ugly. Stingy D and an offense that is getting better every week. The future looks bright. If we lose the rest of our games I will be disappointed but I couldn't have asked for any thing more than what has been done so far. Next year is supposed to be our year and judging by the progress we've made this year alone in player development and recruiting, look out.
Go Irish, beat Wake Forrest.
If they don't, you're done.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell is Bama ranked above Georgia or Florida? Hell, Florida beat A&M. Georgia beat Florida. I bet a million bucks that Notre Dame would fall out of the top 5 if we lost to a team out of the top 10. Bias is all it is. Bama plays 2 decent (not great)teams and barely beats one and loses to the other yet they stay in the top 5.
Gawd do you read? They said the reason why Bama is ranked higher is to the team it lost to.

Are you sure you were in the Navy?

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Maybe one day the Frightened Iwish will play an SEC team or two. LMAO!!! Yeah, right! That's why Naughty Dame hasn't lost a game yet. But, congrats to those (very, very funny) ND wins over those washed up, over-the-hill division-1 wannabe teams. ND's first decent winning season in decades, and the rabid, delusional Iwish fan's visions of Grandeur & Glory run amuck. The only thing Naughty Dame has figured out is, paying off the refs. Well, actually, they've always had that figured out. Just like the good old days! Oh, good luck to the Frightened Iwish against the Sisters of Mercy this weekend! Should be an evenly matched game!
Yah not looking good for them to beat SC.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah not looking good for them to beat SC.
> It'll be like a slug running against Bugs Bunny!
>;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> It'll be like a slug running against Bugs Bunny!
>;)
Yah might not be pretty.

No walk throughs. Not allowed. Crazy and very desperate of the CRY ON CHEATERS.
Of course ND might not be able to keep up with the jersey switching that goes on.
Deflated balls? You know how them CHEATERS like to deflate balls both on and off the field. LMAO!
What next? Bet they hire a couple of ringers to throw into the mix. LMAO!
Home Field advantage.
I bet some SC alum who knows where the team will be staying. I bet they try to poison or get some players sick with bad food or something. If you know what I mean?

CHEATERS will do anything to Win.

The person I feel bad for is Pat Hayden. He is an upright guy. Must be going crazy with all the BS from Kiffen. I know he's embarrassed.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Was listening to the TV sports commentators today on Inside College Football, and College Football Today. Funny, how they snickered when Notre Dame was being mentioned as a BCS NC contender. Several of them even came out and flatly refused to recognize ND as a legitimate NC contender. They evidently were the most intelligent, and knowledgeable ones! ND can pull the wool over the eyes of the dumb, and unintelligent doegrees like yourself, but, the intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise like, Coach Artie, can see through the Frightened Iwish smoke and mirror fašade. ND found out they were getting left behind rapidly in Big-Time Football, when LSU handed them @sses in bowl games. Those two beat-downs of the Frightened Iwish by The Bayou Bengals showed ND was irrelevant to Big-Boy Football! And, to this day ... they still are!
I am sure they are the same guys that said that Bama couldn't lose and LSU would blow out Auburn and Towson. One thing we know that is a fact, Texas A&M was a below avg team in the Big 12 that rarely beat anyone in the conference of importance, they come into the SEC in their first season and now are the face of the conference. LOL, Big Boy football my ass, yall are just lucky that you can hide in the SEC. By the way, that Missouri team that sucks, well they looked better against Florida than LSU. The Irish are 10-0 what is LSU? Just think of it this way, you'd be a lot worse off if had our schedule so be thankful. Pitt, Wake Forrest and Boston College might not all beat LSU but it is painfully obvious that 2 out of the 3 would. Please don't cry, I am a sucker for little girls grying.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't, you're done.
Done with what? You have to remember that I'm not delusional like Fart Deco and you. He actually thought his team was going to win a NC this year. I have never said that we would. Just Bandwagon people like you would make such a statement. I would love for us to do so but as I said at the beginning, it isn't very likely. You see, I don't live in the land of delusion like you and Fart Deco. I live in the real world, I actually follow my team and know about them. They are better than I thought they would but I still see flaws. Fart Deco is probably thinking that washed up, has been, sorry excuse for a college football team still has a chance. I'm just wondering if they are going to be selling discount weed from the locker room this season or not, I wouldn't want you and Fart to go broke.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Done with what? You have to remember that I'm not delusional like Fart Deco and you. He actually thought his team was going to win a NC this year. I have never said that we would. Just Bandwagon people like you would make such a statement. I would love for us to do so but as I said at the beginning, it isn't very likely. You see, I don't live in the land of delusion like you and Fart Deco. I live in the real world, I actually follow my team and know about them. They are better than I thought they would but I still see flaws. Fart Deco is probably thinking that washed up, has been, sorry excuse for a college football team still has a chance. I'm just wondering if they are going to be selling discount weed from the locker room this season or not, I wouldn't want you and Fart to go broke.
Hon like I said I support all Poly Boys. GET IT! Here in Cali if they are Punahou Alum, we support all of our students. We offer tutoring, hugs when kids are home sick and alumni events to keep them from being homesick.

Just know USC will do whatever it takes to win. ND is taking precautions to come here from what I heard is unlike any other team they have played this year. They know what kind of incidents can happen. We've raised big money from Punahou to support NDs Heisman candidate. Embrace this time for the Teo family. Brian has worked hard to get Manti to this level. But the ND family should be thanking Charlie Weiss. Why? That fat man schlepped to Hawaii every week for 14 weeks then sweetened the deal to get Teo to ND by offering Toma a schollie.
Manti and Toma also Punahou come from a tiny town where BYU Hawaii Campus is in Laie.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd do you read? They said the reason why Bama is ranked higher is to the team it lost to.
Are you sure you were in the Navy?
Read my post again idiot, it was pretty damn simple. Somehow it must have got confusing for you.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon like I said I support all Poly Boys. GET IT! Here in Cali if they are Punahou Alum, we support all of our students. We offer tutoring, hugs when kids are home sick and alumni events to keep them from being homesick.
Just know USC will do whatever it takes to win. ND is taking precautions to come here from what I heard is unlike any other team they have played this year. They know what kind of incidents can happen. We've raised big money from Punahou to support NDs Heisman candidate. Embrace this time for the Teo family. Brian has worked hard to get Manti to this level. But the ND family should be thanking Charlie Weiss. Why? That fat man schlepped to Hawaii every week for 14 weeks then sweetened the deal to get Teo to ND by offering Toma a schollie.
Manti and Toma also Punahou come from a tiny town where BYU Hawaii Campus is in Laie.
Why are you telling me this? I know how Manti got to Notre Dame, you were a USC fan then and guaranteed me that he was a lock for USC because you had just spoken to the family. LMAO. By the way, there shouldn't be to many kids in California that went to your high school, they were around 126 years before they ever won a championship. They were always known as a druggie school. By the way, Manti brought them the Championship and then he choose the best school that he was able to go to, Notre Dame.

I just got off the phone with Manti he said that he picked Notre Dame because I was a fan. Donald Trump just told me to call you a skank, we are at Starbucks. I own it.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again idiot, it was pretty damn simple. Somehow it must have got confusing for you.
Classy HON!

LMAO!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah might not be pretty.
No walk throughs. Not allowed. Crazy and very desperate of the CRY ON CHEATERS.
Of course ND might not be able to keep up with the jersey switching that goes on.
Deflated balls? You know how them CHEATERS like to deflate balls both on and off the field. LMAO!
What next? Bet they hire a couple of ringers to throw into the mix. LMAO!
Home Field advantage.
I bet some SC alum who knows where the team will be staying. I bet they try to poison or get some players sick with bad food or something. If you know what I mean?
CHEATERS will do anything to Win.
The person I feel bad for is Pat Hayden. He is an upright guy. Must be going crazy with all the BS from Kiffen. I know he's embarrassed.
Pat Hayden just called, he said that he doesn't want you using his name in your post. He also wants to know which shift you're working at the massage parlor. He is thinking of "splurging" for the happy ending.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Hayden just called, he said that he doesn't want you using his name in your post. He also wants to know which shift you're working at the massage parlor. He is thinking of "splurging" for the happy ending.
Ha ha. Then what's this invite on my hubs desk for?

You're just jealous. Should have stayed in the Navy.
Got your EBT card for your dinner?
Don't choke on it!
LMAO!

You're wish you had my life!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure they are the same guys that said that Bama would lose and LSU would blow out Mississippi State. One thing we know that is a fact, Texas A&M was an avg team in the Big 12 but that was last year. Now, they signed some butt kicking dudes that are SEC conference good, they come into the SEC in their first season and now are the new kids on the block. Big Boy football my ass, yall are just lucky that you can hide in the SEC. By the way, that Missouri team that sucks, well they looked better against Florida than LSU. The Irish who can barely beat old washed up teams like Pitt, BYU, Syracuse and Boston College are 10-0 because of it. We beat Oklahoma but they are in the weak big-12 and that sucks for Notre Dame. Just think of it this way, the Fighting Irish would be a lot worse off if we had Kentucky's schedule. Let's face it Navy, Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Wake Forest, and Stanford couldn't beat LSU which makes it painfully obvious that my Notre Dame wouldn't either . Please forgive me for thinking Notre Dame is a division-1 school. I don't often cry, am I'm a sucker for the Notre Dame propaganda that they are pertinent to college football.
> Well, duh, yes it was the same knowledgeable guys! I know you're real easy when it comes to believing Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish bull$#!+. When those guys starting laughing at the mere thought of Naughty Dame playing in the BCS NC game ... The Coach knows it would have broke your widdle cotton pickin' heart. Anyway, all knowledgeable CFB fans applauded in unison at those guy's knowledge of ND being a big phony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,361 - 46,380 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••