The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,302

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#47780 Nov 11, 2012
As much as I like texas, K-State is going to smack them around. They aren't just Kleinm they also are stout defensively.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47781 Nov 11, 2012
Stanford couldn't beat the Quackers with Luck, why would they without him?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#47782 Nov 11, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
As much as I like texas, K-State is going to smack them around. They aren't just Kleinm they also are stout defensively.
For sure.

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#47784 Nov 11, 2012
Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)

&fe ature=related

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47785 Nov 12, 2012
I think they are the most well rounded team. Stanford would be the best front 7 that Oregon has faced. All we heard was that Oklahoma's D was the best that we would see but it was Stanfords with out a doubt. Their secondary is where they aren't as good.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47786 Nov 12, 2012
Well rounded being K-State.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47787 Nov 12, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>National Championship? Wow, did we Bruins lend you some of our dreaming pixy dust ;)
Good luck anyway fellas :)
Never hurts to have a dream brother. LOL.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47788 Nov 12, 2012
Well the Irish have exceeded my expectations. I see a lot of flaws with the team but I also see a team might win ugly but they make everyone lose ugly. Stingy D and an offense that is getting better every week. The future looks bright. If we lose the rest of our games I will be disappointed but I couldn't have asked for any thing more than what has been done so far. Next year is supposed to be our year and judging by the progress we've made this year alone in player development and recruiting, look out.

Go Irish, beat Wake Forrest.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47789 Nov 12, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo CT! The old clown has been in the hospital.. Im picking you guys vs ND... you'll see!!!! I sure would love to pull out another BCS nat champ this year...
Sorry about the Aggie game. That INT on that drive into your end zone really did you in...

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47790 Nov 12, 2012
Stanford couldn't beat the Quackers with Luck, why would they without him?
Stanford has a really good defense! The (B)ruins will learn that the hard way after with beat them with offense this weekend, and then they lose the following week against the Stanford D!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47791 Nov 12, 2012
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never hurts to have a dream brother. LOL.
Why in the hell is Bama ranked above Georgia or Florida? Hell, Florida beat A&M. Georgia beat Florida. I bet a million bucks that Notre Dame would fall out of the top 5 if we lost to a team out of the top 10. Bias is all it is. Bama plays 2 decent (not great)teams and barely beats one and loses to the other yet they stay in the top 5.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

#47793 Nov 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell is Bama ranked above Georgia or Florida? Hell, Florida beat A&M. Georgia beat Florida. I bet a million bucks that Notre Dame would fall out of the top 5 if we lost to a team out of the top 10. Bias is all it is. Bama plays 2 decent (not great)teams and barely beats one and loses to the other yet they stay in the top 5.
That is theay of the world. They explain it as Georgia's loss to South Carolina was too big a margin whereas Bama barely lost. Oh well, we will see them in the SEC Championship.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

#47794 Nov 12, 2012
That was supposed to say "the way"

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47796 Nov 13, 2012
Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
You are delusional, I'm sure Florida will pull this out but right now they are down to UL-Laf 17 Florida 13..yeah we are sooo scared.<quoted text>
> Just like Ohio State pulling out a last second win over Youngstown State, right? Of course Youngstown State isn't as good as UL-Lafayette! Now, drop the bottle of Fame & Glory Delusion, and get back to your new job ... cleaning the toilets in your cellblock.

Yours truly,
Warden Artie (The Overseer of the Department of Corrections)
>:)

#47797 Nov 13, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
pulls what out? an ass whipping? well everyone knew it was coming. I was surprised that it took a top 20 team to do it.
> Your team is next!

Coach Artie wonders...

After the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish loses to USChickens ... Will Big Dumb commit suicide by:
(a) shooting
(b) hanging
(c) slashing her wrists
(d) cyanide capsule
(e) drowning in a teaspoon of beer
(f) jumping off the top of a red ant pile
Or, by the most hideous of all...
(g) looking at herself in the mirror

Artie the Grim Reaper, believes it will be (g)
Gruesome things always happen to gruesome people!
>:/

#47798 Nov 13, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
well they did something that Bama and LSU hasn't figured out yet, we call it winning.
> Maybe one day the Frightened Iwish will play an SEC team or two. LMAO!!! Yeah, right! That's why Naughty Dame hasn't lost a game yet. But, congrats to those (very, very funny) ND wins over those washed up, over-the-hill division-1 wannabe teams. ND's first decent winning season in decades, and the rabid, delusional Iwish fan's visions of Grandeur & Glory run amuck. The only thing Naughty Dame has figured out is, paying off the refs. Well, actually, they've always had that figured out. Just like the good old days! Oh, good luck to the Frightened Iwish against the Sisters of Mercy this weekend! Should be an evenly matched game!

#47799 Nov 13, 2012
Matt from the Columbus Insane Asylum wrote:
The Point about ND is that they are winning their down games and not giving up. It doesn't matter how bad Pitt is, ND had just played an emotional game against Oklahoma where they absolutely dominated. It's easy to come into a game against a bad team and think you automatically have the game.
> Yeah, we see that in Ohio State every year! LMAO!!!
>:D

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47800 Nov 13, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your team is next!
Coach Artie wonders...
After the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish loses to USChickens ... Will Big Dumb commit suicide by:
(a) shooting
(b) hanging
(c) slashing her wrists
(d) cyanide capsule
(e) drowning in a teaspoon of beer
(f) jumping off the top of a red ant pile
Or, by the most hideous of all...
(g) looking at herself in the mirror
Artie the Grim Reaper, believes it will be (g)
Gruesome things always happen to gruesome people!
>:/
We are 10-0 something that you will not be this season. We might not beat Wake Forrest with the way that our offense plays in the redzone muchless USC. I'm happy and unlike you always hiding after losses it won't bother me. I didn't expect us to be this far ahead on our road back to football dominance. Looks like Notre Dame is headed back to their normal spot as the kings of college football and LSU is on their way back to all those decades of irrelevance. Wasn't it about 9 or 10 decades of nothing? If you ended up getting depressed, I'm sure you can score some weed from a LSU football player, that should lift your spirits.

#47803 Nov 13, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O89taOjdwksXX&feature=rel ated
> Sharpster! How ya been, bro? Point that Harley downwind, and keep the sun at your back ... and Ride Away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#47804 Nov 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are 10-0 something that you will not be this season. We might not beat Wake Forrest with the way that our offense plays in the redzone muchless USC. I'm happy and unlike you always hiding after losses it won't bother me. I didn't expect us to be this far ahead on our road back to football dominance. Looks like Notre Dame is headed back to their normal spot as the kings of college football and LSU is on their way back to all those decades of irrelevance. Wasn't it about 9 or 10 decades of nothing? If you ended up getting depressed, I'm sure you can score some weed from a LSU football player, that should lift your spirits.
> Was listening to the TV sports commentators today on Inside College Football, and College Football Today. Funny, how they snickered when Notre Dame was being mentioned as a BCS NC contender. Several of them even came out and flatly refused to recognize ND as a legitimate NC contender. They evidently were the most intelligent, and knowledgeable ones! ND can pull the wool over the eyes of the dumb, and unintelligent doegrees like yourself, but, the intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise like, Coach Artie, can see through the Frightened Iwish smoke and mirror fašade. ND found out they were getting left behind rapidly in Big-Time Football, when LSU handed them @sses in bowl games. Those two beat-downs of the Frightened Iwish by The Bayou Bengals showed ND was irrelevant to Big-Boy Football! And, to this day ... they still are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 28,491
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Dec 25 Go Blue Forever 1,492
5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... Dec 24 Rager 3
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... Dec 24 dogman67156 1
Alternatives to ESPiN? Dec 22 Pete 1
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... Dec 22 Patriots Club Chub 2
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) Dec 22 arnoldodeigo 5
More from around the web