The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments
46,341 - 46,360 of 49,265 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 14

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
DAWGS win 38-0. All we need is 2 of the top 3 to lose and beat Bama and we are National Championship bound baby. Go DAWGS.
National Championship? Wow, did we Bruins lend you some of our dreaming pixy dust ;)

Good luck anyway fellas :)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

As much as I like texas, K-State is going to smack them around. They aren't just Kleinm they also are stout defensively.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Stanford couldn't beat the Quackers with Luck, why would they without him?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
As much as I like texas, K-State is going to smack them around. They aren't just Kleinm they also are stout defensively.
For sure.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I think they are the most well rounded team. Stanford would be the best front 7 that Oregon has faced. All we heard was that Oklahoma's D was the best that we would see but it was Stanfords with out a doubt. Their secondary is where they aren't as good.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Well rounded being K-State.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>National Championship? Wow, did we Bruins lend you some of our dreaming pixy dust ;)
Good luck anyway fellas :)
Never hurts to have a dream brother. LOL.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Well the Irish have exceeded my expectations. I see a lot of flaws with the team but I also see a team might win ugly but they make everyone lose ugly. Stingy D and an offense that is getting better every week. The future looks bright. If we lose the rest of our games I will be disappointed but I couldn't have asked for any thing more than what has been done so far. Next year is supposed to be our year and judging by the progress we've made this year alone in player development and recruiting, look out.

Go Irish, beat Wake Forrest.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo CT! The old clown has been in the hospital.. Im picking you guys vs ND... you'll see!!!! I sure would love to pull out another BCS nat champ this year...
Sorry about the Aggie game. That INT on that drive into your end zone really did you in...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Stanford couldn't beat the Quackers with Luck, why would they without him?
Stanford has a really good defense! The (B)ruins will learn that the hard way after with beat them with offense this weekend, and then they lose the following week against the Stanford D!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never hurts to have a dream brother. LOL.
Why in the hell is Bama ranked above Georgia or Florida? Hell, Florida beat A&M. Georgia beat Florida. I bet a million bucks that Notre Dame would fall out of the top 5 if we lost to a team out of the top 10. Bias is all it is. Bama plays 2 decent (not great)teams and barely beats one and loses to the other yet they stay in the top 5.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the hell is Bama ranked above Georgia or Florida? Hell, Florida beat A&M. Georgia beat Florida. I bet a million bucks that Notre Dame would fall out of the top 5 if we lost to a team out of the top 10. Bias is all it is. Bama plays 2 decent (not great)teams and barely beats one and loses to the other yet they stay in the top 5.
That is theay of the world. They explain it as Georgia's loss to South Carolina was too big a margin whereas Bama barely lost. Oh well, we will see them in the SEC Championship.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

That was supposed to say "the way"

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
You are delusional, I'm sure Florida will pull this out but right now they are down to UL-Laf 17 Florida 13..yeah we are sooo scared.<quoted text>
> Just like Ohio State pulling out a last second win over Youngstown State, right? Of course Youngstown State isn't as good as UL-Lafayette! Now, drop the bottle of Fame & Glory Delusion, and get back to your new job ... cleaning the toilets in your cellblock.

Yours truly,
Warden Artie (The Overseer of the Department of Corrections)
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
pulls what out? an ass whipping? well everyone knew it was coming. I was surprised that it took a top 20 team to do it.
> Your team is next!

Coach Artie wonders...

After the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish loses to USChickens ... Will Big Dumb commit suicide by:
(a) shooting
(b) hanging
(c) slashing her wrists
(d) cyanide capsule
(e) drowning in a teaspoon of beer
(f) jumping off the top of a red ant pile
Or, by the most hideous of all...
(g) looking at herself in the mirror

Artie the Grim Reaper, believes it will be (g)
Gruesome things always happen to gruesome people!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
well they did something that Bama and LSU hasn't figured out yet, we call it winning.
> Maybe one day the Frightened Iwish will play an SEC team or two. LMAO!!! Yeah, right! That's why Naughty Dame hasn't lost a game yet. But, congrats to those (very, very funny) ND wins over those washed up, over-the-hill division-1 wannabe teams. ND's first decent winning season in decades, and the rabid, delusional Iwish fan's visions of Grandeur & Glory run amuck. The only thing Naughty Dame has figured out is, paying off the refs. Well, actually, they've always had that figured out. Just like the good old days! Oh, good luck to the Frightened Iwish against the Sisters of Mercy this weekend! Should be an evenly matched game!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Matt from the Columbus Insane Asylum wrote:
The Point about ND is that they are winning their down games and not giving up. It doesn't matter how bad Pitt is, ND had just played an emotional game against Oklahoma where they absolutely dominated. It's easy to come into a game against a bad team and think you automatically have the game.
> Yeah, we see that in Ohio State every year! LMAO!!!
>:D

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Your team is next!
Coach Artie wonders...
After the Naughty Dame Frightened Iwish loses to USChickens ... Will Big Dumb commit suicide by:
(a) shooting
(b) hanging
(c) slashing her wrists
(d) cyanide capsule
(e) drowning in a teaspoon of beer
(f) jumping off the top of a red ant pile
Or, by the most hideous of all...
(g) looking at herself in the mirror
Artie the Grim Reaper, believes it will be (g)
Gruesome things always happen to gruesome people!
>:/
We are 10-0 something that you will not be this season. We might not beat Wake Forrest with the way that our offense plays in the redzone muchless USC. I'm happy and unlike you always hiding after losses it won't bother me. I didn't expect us to be this far ahead on our road back to football dominance. Looks like Notre Dame is headed back to their normal spot as the kings of college football and LSU is on their way back to all those decades of irrelevance. Wasn't it about 9 or 10 decades of nothing? If you ended up getting depressed, I'm sure you can score some weed from a LSU football player, that should lift your spirits.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Alan Jackson Remember When Live ;)
> Sharpster! How ya been, bro? Point that Harley downwind, and keep the sun at your back ... and Ride Away!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••