The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#47454 Sep 21, 2012
Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
Watch out or I'll shank you.<quoted text>
> Ain't no way, José! Coach Artie is a law-abiding citizen, and would never get caught in a jail. But, you might want to sharpen your shank, as word is spreading around that one of your boyfriends is jealous and wants to hurt you.
>:/

#47455 Sep 21, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
He wont be able to take the heat from the BRUIN fans. LOL!
> Now, be sweet Wolfie baby! You shouldn't hurt the widdle boy's feelings like dat!
>;)

#47456 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We were on probation last year but by season end you SEC boys were glad you didnt have to play us. Otherwise your weak offenses would have been exposed in your game of field goals!
<quoted text>And maybe they might get the chance to cross the fifty yard line in one of them! HaHa
> BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!

That's the Tootless Traveler's most hilarious post ever!

If those constantly overrated Trajons would have played LSU last year, groundskeepers would still be picking up body parts of Matt "the slug" Barkley. That poor boy would have ended up on IV's in an ICU at a medical center after playing the Bayou Bengals.

Plus, who needs an offense to score on a Trajon team that has absolutely no defense? Cherry Street Elementary could score on those chumps! LMAO!!!
>:)

#47457 Sep 21, 2012
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the USC can't run the table in the Girl Scout Pac 12? Stanford? Again? Are you serious? I was hoping the mighty condoms would win out so they could play LSU in the NC game. But since USC can't GET to a NC game, I'm convinced it will never happen. LSU will play in plenty of them.
> Now, be nice Drew! You shouldn't throw "reality" in the face of delusional Trajon fans. After all they have to face the yearly pain of getting their @sses handed to them by Stanford, or Oregon. Funny how reality always rears it's truthful head at USC. The pain ... the pain!!! OUCH!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#47458 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I took it last year after we lost to ASU, and then look what happened you hag? We beat everyone including ND and dont forget oura 50-0 bitchslapping of the (B)ruins. I am not a trendy bandwagoner like you! You wouldnt even think about Notre Dame if your island boy wasnt playing for them... HaHa
Blah blah blah. LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

#47459 Sep 21, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
That's the Tootless Traveler's most hilarious post ever!
If those constantly overrated Trajons would have played LSU last year, groundskeepers would still be picking up body parts of Matt "the slug" Barkley. That poor boy would have ended up on IV's in an ICU at a medical center after playing the Bayou Bengals.
Plus, who needs an offense to score on a Trajon team that has absolutely no defense? Cherry Street Elementary could score on those chumps! LMAO!!!
Who knows Artie. There could be more probation I. USCs future.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

#47460 Sep 21, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Now, be sweet Wolfie baby! You shouldn't hurt the widdle boy's feelings like dat!
>;)
LMAO he might cry to his Mommy. He can go suck a tit.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#47461 Sep 21, 2012
Everyone, good luck ya'lls teams tomorrow unless you are a Vandy fan. Go DAWGS.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#47462 Sep 21, 2012
Agreed, Go Dawgs. And good luck to everyone else except Fartie boy.
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#47463 Sep 21, 2012
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
Same to ya.I'll be peakin' back and forth during commercials to see what Georgia is doing.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47464 Sep 21, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows Artie. There could be more probation I. USCs future.
The only probation should be for you after whoring yourself out to Don Ho all those years. I heard in reference to your breasts he wrote the song "Tiny Bubbles"... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47465 Sep 21, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
He can go suck a tit.
Thats what I usually do for starters on Friday nights when I go out clubbing. BTW, what clubs does your daughter go to?:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

#47466 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I usually do for starters on Friday nights when I go out clubbing. BTW, what clubs does your daughter go to?:)
Really guys who talk about it usually don't get any! LMAO!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

#47467 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what I usually do for starters on Friday nights when I go out clubbing. BTW, what clubs does your daughter go to?:)
Hon, BTW never ask about my daughter. She is 15. Thus just asking could constitute a threat. But I have four boys if you want to meet any of them. Let me know?:)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47468 Sep 22, 2012
Pee Pee Pete might take you up on meeting the boys.
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, BTW never ask about my daughter. She is 15. Thus just asking could constitute a threat. But I have four boys if you want to meet any of them. Let me know?:)
hey nuckfuts

United States

#47469 Sep 22, 2012
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
Vandy over Uga
UK over Fla
Mizzou over SC

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

#47471 Sep 22, 2012
hey nuckfuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Vandy over Uga
UK over Fla
Mizzou over SC
Someone is a bitter Vandy fan.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47472 Sep 22, 2012
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be a bitter Arkansas fan also.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#47473 Sep 22, 2012
I'd have to say he's wrong about all 3 of those picks...lol.
Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

#47474 Sep 22, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be a bitter Arkansas fan also.
Very true. Not our fault your team lost to ULM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 32,325
News Florida's Matt Rolin no longer with Gators Aug 17 vulcanalex 1
News Florida booster clears Antonio Callaway of sexu... Aug 17 vulcanalex 1
News Reilly Center Voted Toughest Venue In A-10 Aug 11 jdc98 1
News 'I have 12 grandchildren. I will always have 12... (Dec '07) Aug 10 ignoranceisbliss 434
News James Hudson commits to Michigan over Michigan ... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News New director in time of change Jul 30 Jack 1
More from around the web