UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32267 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19255 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hey PINOCHIO (trOjan) still waiting for you to prove me wrong, and hand over $1000.00 to you....
Not going to bother. I've proven it MANY times. Did so very recently, when you showed what a moron you are by not knowing what sour grapes is. If you did, you wouldn't have accused me of it.

The many times I've proven how wrong you were you either:

1) TRY to spin it
2) lie about it
3) ignore it (Which is funny, since you often get on me for only reading a line or two of your BS and ignoring the rest. You call me a puhsy for doing it. But ONCE AGAIN, you show that you have one standard for others and another standard for others...proving that you are the TRUE puhsy.)

One of the most talented teams in NCAA and what did you do with it. Nothing. And now you're PRETENDING to be happy about it.(Same as you did in 2011.) But you ripped us apart for being guilty of the same in 2012 football.

When I pointed out to BN that he had a temporary brain fart for not recognizing that I was merely judging your bb team by the same standard you judge our football team, he didn't argue that simple fact. Because he knows it's the truth.

I don't mind if someone such as BN celebrates a conference championship. He's never tried to diminish the value of ours.

You're still the biggest idiot on Topix.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19256 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to bother. I've proven it MANY times. Did so very recently, when you showed what a moron you are by not knowing what sour grapes is. If you did, you wouldn't have accused me of it.
The many times I've proven how wrong you were you either:
1) TRY to spin it
2) lie about it
3) ignore it (Which is funny, since you often get on me for only reading a line or two of your BS and ignoring the rest. You call me a puhsy for doing it. But ONCE AGAIN, you show that you have one standard for others and another standard for others...proving that you are the TRUE puhsy.)
One of the most talented teams in NCAA and what did you do with it. Nothing. And now you're PRETENDING to be happy about it.(Same as you did in 2011.) But you ripped us apart for being guilty of the same in 2012 football.
When I pointed out to BN that he had a temporary brain fart for not recognizing that I was merely judging your bb team by the same standard you judge our football team, he didn't argue that simple fact. Because he knows it's the truth.
I don't mind if someone such as BN celebrates a conference championship. He's never tried to diminish the value of ours.
You're still the biggest idiot on Topix.
BN prefers to not call you out, he prefers to be peafeful...me? screw you!! I will call it as i see it, and yes you are a BIG LIAR, show me where I posted that if USC did not win a National Championship the season was a failure, show me Pus sy!! I don't need to be subjective about USC, that is YOUR job NOT mine, I'm a UCLA fan, my job is to bash USC everytime you or your dumb athletes give me an opportunity which happens almost daily. what a moron!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19257 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Saw Olympus has Fallen
check it out you won't be dissipointed.
It looks great. But I'm so behind on movies. I have a bunch of them that I have yet to watch:

Flight
Zero Dark Thirty
Argo
Taken II
Django
and a couple of others.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19259 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Saw Olympus has Fallen
check it out you won't be dissipointed.
Ya I agree fellow Bruin..I hang my head in shame at my Bruins. It took John Wooden 16 years to win a national championship, in todays world he would have been handed his arse when he went to the NCAA only two times in nine years. Howland is head and shoulders a better coach than Wooden, no Sam Gilbert lurking behind the scenes. We Bruins should be ashamed of the way we flip flop...Oh dear bringing in a lesser coach could mean a return to the Walt Hazzard years... Go NIT title....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19260 Mar 24, 2013
Ben Howland officially fired at UCLA. Good luck to him where ever he goes...thanks for the 3 Final-fours coach, but it was time for a change.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mens-college-b...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19261 Mar 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree fellow Bruin..I hang my head in shame at my Bruins. It took John Wooden 16 years to win a national championship, in todays world he would have been handed his arse when he went to the NCAA only two times in nine years. Howland is head and shoulders a better coach than Wooden, no Sam Gilbert lurking behind the scenes. We Bruins should be ashamed of the way we flip flop...Oh dear bringing in a lesser coach could mean a return to the Walt Hazzard years... Go NIT title....Go Bruins!
Yeah, pretty funny how JW didn't really do shit from 1948 - 1963. Only when Sam Gilbert came along and gave him a roster of professional players did they start kicking ass.

But there are idiots who will try to deny it. Even worse, they'll try to claim JW was the best coach ever! LOL!! Yeah, right!! The biggest cheater who ever lived!!

Bunch of hypocrites.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19262 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty funny how JW didn't really do shit from 1948 - 1963. Only when Sam Gilbert came along and gave him a roster of professional players did they start kicking ass.
But there are idiots who will try to deny it. Even worse, they'll try to claim JW was the best coach ever! LOL!! Yeah, right!! The biggest cheater who ever lived!!
Bunch of hypocrites.
Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19263 Mar 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty funny how JW didn't really do shit from 1948 - 1963. Only when Sam Gilbert came along and gave him a roster of professional players did they start kicking ass.
But there are idiots who will try to deny it. Even worse, they'll try to claim JW was the best coach ever! LOL!! Yeah, right!! The biggest cheater who ever lived!!
Bunch of hypocrites.
BTW, you are probably calling 90% of the sports community idiots includin Pete Carroll, whom has been quoted for saying just that...touche!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19264 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
LOL!! The biggest idiot and example of denial in the world!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19265 Mar 24, 2013
And still too stupid to know what sour grapes means. What a moron.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19266 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Classic example of "sour grapes" buddy! LMAFAO
Oh fellow Bruin when will you stop hiding your head in the sand. We made a big mistake by letting the best coach in our history go. Ben Howland was an honest man who is not associated with an underground figure like Sam Gilbert, his first 10 years were superior to Woodens. Oh how delusional we Bruins are. We have only 1 NCAA BB title in the 38 years since Coach W was forced to retire. Outside of Wooden we have no tradition, Howland was as good a we have ever had...Oh dear here comes another visit to the NIT....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19267 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you are probably calling 90% of the sports community idiots includin Pete Carroll, whom has been quoted for saying just that...touche!
Too freakin' stupid to know that a lot of people are going to say such things in public,(esp. now that JW is dead).

A lot of people still hold Robert Wagner in very high regard, too, even though he probably had a hand in Natalie's death.

Your local news stations also give a broadcast on Christmas Eve of where Santa is, you idiot. But hey, if we hear it in public, it must be true!! LOL!!

You are truly a moron. You prove it with almost every post.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19268 Mar 24, 2013
PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Too freakin' stupid to know that a lot of people are going to say such things in public,(esp. now that JW is dead).
A lot of people still hold Robert Wagner in very high regard, too, even though he probably had a hand in Natalie's death.
Your local news stations also give a broadcast on Christmas Eve of where Santa is, you idiot. But hey, if we hear it in public, it must be true!! LOL!!
You are truly a moron. You prove it with almost every post.
Look PINOCHIO, you got shyt for brains...I am still wating for your proof that I post BS on here...c'mon PINOCHIO!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19269 Mar 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Look PINOCHIO, you got shyt for brains...I am still wating for your proof that I post BS on here...c'mon PINOCHIO!!
I've proven it many times, Moron. Don't need to do it again. You live in an alternate reality.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19270 Mar 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fellow Bruin when will you stop hiding your head in the sand. We made a big mistake by letting the best coach in our history go. Ben Howland was an honest man who is not associated with an underground figure like Sam Gilbert, his first 10 years were superior to Woodens. Oh how delusional we Bruins are. We have only 1 NCAA BB title in the 38 years since Coach W was forced to retire. Outside of Wooden we have no tradition, Howland was as good a we have ever had...Oh dear here comes another visit to the NIT....Go Bruins!
You are dead on right again Artie! Too bad the rest of us Bruins live in denial and in the past. Oh well we messed up again....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19271 Mar 24, 2013
PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
I've proven it many times, Moron. Don't need to do it again. You live in an alternate reality.
No you never have...you're all about false accusations, I have asked you many tines to just prove me wrong ONCE that I have lied about something or posted BS and you never have been able to...you know why? because you can't PINOCHIO!!! ROTFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19272 Mar 24, 2013
And please stop posting as trOJan, your new name is PINOCHIO. That's an order!!!!!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19273 Mar 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead on right again Artie! Too bad the rest of us Bruins live in denial and in the past. Oh well we messed up again....Go Bruins!
Ya I agree Rob. I mean only 1 Championship in 38 years that means 38 years of mediocrity. I guess ol Ben broke real tradition when he won without cheating. How I will drive my Bruin Blue 66 Chevelle in shame when I cruise Santa Monica BLVD and the High Schools......Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19274 Mar 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No you never have...you're all about false accusations, I have asked you many tines to just prove me wrong ONCE that I have lied about something or posted BS and you never have been able to...you know why? because you can't PINOCHIO!!! ROTFLMFAO
You're so full of shit.

BN rags on FO, when you're no better. In fact, I'd take FO over you any time. He's over the top and realizes it. You actually believe all of your bullshit.
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#19275 Mar 25, 2013
PINOCHIO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit.
BN rags on FO, when you're no better. In fact, I'd take FO over you any time. He's over the top and realizes it. You actually believe all of your bullshit.
Once again, PINOCHIO, please give me an example of my "bullshit" if bullshit to you is posting on what is reported by the media and posting a LINK to my comment is bullshit to you than I am guilty in YOUR BOOK...just because you don't like what the FACTS I post, doesn't make them bullshit, youShit for brains. As for the comparisons with FO I have no comment, because I don't read what his posts when he posts with all his fake names to give sarcasm, if he was to post as Fight On, yes, I would read them...so I have no comment there. So, I will ask you again to post just ONE example...c'mon PINOCHIO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA 35 min predators still o... 1
News Conference USA Basketball Tournament will retur... Thu huey goins 1
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... May 14 tomeson 1
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May 11 Ivyawe 2
News UConn women's basketball team will make 11th tr... May 11 Ivyawe 1
News Remarks by the President Honoring the 2016 NCAA... May 10 Ivyawe 1
News Raiders sign former third round pick DE Damontr... May 9 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
More from around the web