UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 914)

Showing posts 18,261 - 18,280 of26,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Artie Manhatan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Chaka Smart would be a sweet hire, wouldn't it?
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, but didn't his team get blown out of the NCAA yesterday? Smart's only been to 1 final four compared to Howland's three, and Smart has never been to the finals. I'm sure he has more players in the NBA than Howland does?...Even though we have never had a big time college coach outside of Wooden....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"Happy days are here again, the skys above are clear again..........
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, why is it that we have never been able to land a big fish as a head coach? All the elite coaches want the jobs at Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, North Carolina, Kansas, but our Bruins have never had an elite coach why is that fellow Bruin? Even though we are not desired by the elite...Go Bruins!
Btuin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A first round exit from the tournament equals "champions"?!
Your stupidity strikes AGAIN!!
pac-12 Champions, you jerkoff....31 other teams lost in the guest found, that doesn't take away the satisfaction of claiming our title of Pac-12 Champions...only a complete idiot would think otherwise...which tournament did USC play in???? Buahahaha you pathetic trOJan have NOTHING to look forward to except beat downs by UCLA and all other pac-12 schools in ALL SPORTS especially football!!! Buahahaha
Btuin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, BN, I know you're not this stupid. Must not have had your coffee yet.
According to your biggest moronic fan, USC football has done nothing because we haven't won a BCS title. According to the standards he sets for USC football, your bb team is shit.
But of course, being the hypocritical dumbass that he is, he has a different standard for Bruins.
I hear where you're coming from and agree. But when a jackass says it's an NC or you suck, he shouldn't be stupid enough to call his 1st round exit team "champions".
NO you lying hypocritical sack of shyt, you suck because you haven't won the pac-12 title how many years? You are not even the pac-12 south division champs or city champs, WE ARE!!

As for me saying "if you don't win a NC you suck"? Show me where I have ever posted that and I will give you $1,000 cash if you can prove me wrong...post # and the link, not only are you a pu$$y, you are also delusional, hypocritical, a BIG LIAR, but you are envious of the of out athletic dominance over your football, basketball, and baseball teams. Yah, trOJan, your life as a trojan fan is pathetic that your only joy is to see UCLA lose

UCLA - Champions On the Court and off the court...the only meaningful victory EVER enjoyed by a trOJan was not even by a basketball player it was by a football player. BUAHAHAHA
Btuin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

^^^ your answer: "not gonna bother" right moron? Lmfao
Btuin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

***^^ referring to victories in the "court".
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I was ONLY talking anout being Pac 12 Campions in basketball ONLY, I don't have a bone in the other dis agreements
I know what you meant and as I said, a conference championship is something of which to be proud.

But the incredibly retarded fan of yours acts as if USC winning the conference (or even the division, as we did in 2011) "doesn't mean anything, USC sucks, blah, blah, blah".

The guy's got to be the biggest idiot on Topix. One set of rules for his team, another set of rules for teams he hates.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Btuin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>NO you lying hypocritical sack of shyt, you suck because you haven't won the pac-12 title how many years? You are not even the pac-12 south division champs or city champs, WE ARE!!
As for me saying "if you don't win a NC you suck"? Show me where I have ever posted that and I will give you $1,000 cash if you can prove me wrong...post # and the link, not only are you a pu$$y, you are also delusional, hypocritical, a BIG LIAR, but you are envious of the of out athletic dominance over your football, basketball, and baseball teams. Yah, trOJan, your life as a trojan fan is pathetic that your only joy is to see UCLA lose
UCLA - Champions On the Court and off the court...the only meaningful victory EVER enjoyed by a trOJan was not even by a basketball player it was by a football player. BUAHAHAHA
Ya I agree fellow Bruin. The reason why no elite coach has ever been hired by our beloved Bruins is because we have the most delusional fans and alums. Howland has given us the most stable and high profile job of coaching since the Wooden era yet we Bruins want him hung and gone. Outside of Wooden we've had no one to speak of who has guided our program as well as Howland. Shaka Smart's VCU team was beaten by Michigan by 25 points maybe that is a good omen as Howland only lost by 20,Maybe Shaka is better than Howland as his team lost by more......Go Bruins!
Bill Walton

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"Happy days are here again, the skys above are clear again..........
Yes indeed happy days are here again! Here is an excerpt from my book on my beloved UCLA baskteball program. No one loves UCLA and Coach Wooden more than me. I love UCLA almost as much as you love Riding on top of Rob.

"ucla players were so well taken care of - far beyond the ground rules of the NCAA - that even players from poor backgrounds never left ucla prematurely (for pro basketball) during John Wooden's championship years. If the ucla teams of the late 1960s and early 1970s were subjected to the kind of scrutiny Jerry Tarkanian and his players have been, ucla would probably have to forfeit about eight national championships and be on probation for the next 100 years."
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you meant and as I said, a conference championship is something of which to be proud.
But the incredibly retarded fan of yours acts as if USC winning the conference (or even the division, as we did in 2011) "doesn't mean anything, USC sucks, blah, blah, blah".
The guy's got to be the biggest idiot on Topix. One set of rules for his team, another set of rules for teams he hates.
And you must retard EVER period! WTF do expect me to say ANYTHING positive about SUC? you expect me equally embracing of both UCLA and SUC?? F U!!! I'm only here to say is the best and to say USC sucks!!!! you want a Bruin fan to be nice??? F U!!! not this Bruin fan, "must I remind you, that I'm only here to twist you, pistol whip you, then dip you and flip you" not to show you condoms love...got it? you pu$$y. Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa Rob has 2 sets of rules! whaaa whaaa whaaaa

Buahahahahaha
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

^^^trOJan, you must be the biggest retard EVER, period!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hilarous Bite wasting his time posting to Hruin fans with his ficticious names, little does he know Bruin fans don't take the time to read one word of his posts...we look left, see El Monte and move on. What a f*****g loser. LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, but it's been so long for you, it's amazing you even remember what that feels like, except for swimming and women's diving. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^trOJan, you must be the biggest retard EVER, period!!
No, that would be you, Dumbass. You've proved it again, while referring to UCLA as champions, when conference championships by USC supposedly don't mean anything.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And you must retard EVER period! WTF do expect me to say ANYTHING positive about SUC? you expect me equally embracing of both UCLA and SUC?? F U!!! I'm only here to say is the best and to say USC sucks!!!! you want a Bruin fan to be nice??? F U!!! not this Bruin fan, "must I remind you, that I'm only here to twist you, pistol whip you, then dip you and flip you" not to show you condoms love...got it? you pu$$y. Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa Rob has 2 sets of rules! whaaa whaaa whaaaa
Buahahahahaha
But I suppose I should give you credit for admitting (for about the 3rd time) that what you post about USC is flat out BS. HIlarious!

What a POS.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be you, Dumbass. You've proved it again, while referring to UCLA as champions, when conference championships by USC supposedly don't mean anything.
Once again, you're making up stuff...I am still waiting for you to post my statement in which I said "for USC to not win a NC is a complete failure"...waiting...wait ing...of course you will ignore this because you are a "deceiver and a liar, and there is no truth in you, your father is the devil" - have a nice day. LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But I suppose I should give you credit for admitting (for about the 3rd time) that what you post about USC is flat out BS. HIlarious!
What a POS.
You may not like what I post, because the truth hurts, don't it? but once again you are proving to everyone here, what a liar you are, please enlighten us all and point out what "BS" I have posted on here? of course you won't do it, because you know everything I post is the truth...and to no look like the complete fool that everyone here knows you are your response will be "I only ready this far" or "I'm not gonna waste my time" BS which is what you do all the time to avoid looking like a bigger idiot than you already are. BUAHAHAHAHAHA
Bruin Nation

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree fellow Bruin. The reason why no elite coach has ever been hired by our beloved Bruins is because we have the most delusional fans and alums. Howland has given us the most stable and high profile job of coaching since the Wooden era yet we Bruins want him hung and gone. Outside of Wooden we've had no one to speak of who has guided our program as well as Howland. Shaka Smart's VCU team was beaten by Michigan by 25 points maybe that is a good omen as Howland only lost by 20,Maybe Shaka is better than Howland as his team lost by more......Go Bruins!
Ya I agree! Delusional is putting it nicely,Howland deserves better than to stay at my beloved UCLA, heaven forbid if he gets hired at ol USC. So we hire a lesser coach than Howland that will fix the problem, that's the Bruin way......Go backwards Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree! Delusional is putting it nicely,Howland deserves better than to stay at my beloved UCLA, heaven forbid if he gets hired at ol USC. So we hire a lesser coach than Howland that will fix the problem, that's the Bruin way......Go backwards Bruins!
The worst thing about firing coaches at UCLA is getting the tattoos of their faces off my arse cheeks. First Neuheisel, now Howland, at least I have the left side reserved for you BN....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

still waiting....trOJan's response would be: "I have a life, do you thihk being on Topix is all I do?" but now he can's say that, I can't wait. heeee heee heeee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,261 - 18,280 of26,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••