UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19010 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the fool rags on us for not having won a BCS title, but ignores the many accomplishments we've made, such as winning our conference, Rose Bowl victories, etc.
How many NC's does UCLA have in the past 38 years? One. So, if NC's are the only thing that makes you a powerhouse, no Bruin fan should be stupid enough to refer to them as such.
He'll never be smart enough to recognize or admit to his hypocrisy.
I equate the (B)ruins one year of football success to like a guy who joins a gym and thinks he is a body builder after his first visit. Lets see some longevity here before obnoxious (B)ruin fans can really back up their current mouth dribbling... HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#19011 Mar 15, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Let me interrupt this USC-UCLA love-fest with some SEC bashing.
If the SEC were characters from "The Simpsons," this is what they would be: http://i.imgur.com/nBebj4q.jpg
HaHa, good stuff! I might liken SEC fans to the show "King Of The Hill" because of their self-endowed association with the shows title, yet when you look below the surface...

Just not sure which Topix posters portray Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer... HaHa

http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/films... ( www.GdeFon.ru ).jpg

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#19012 Mar 15, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you think you are trying to put a spin on it by attempting to differentiate accomplishments and championships, might I remind (or inform) you that U-C-L-A leads the entire NCAA in lifetime National Championships!!!
So your combative rebuttal is mute here! Heh heh heh heh heh
GO BRUINS!
Well BruiseIn, while you and Rob continue to have orgasms over your (B)ruins and their minute rise in status, might I remind (or inform) you that U-S-C in right up there with your school (in 3rd place overall) in lifetime National Championships!!!

USC - WE WIN ALL THE TITLES TOO EXCEPT WE STILL OWN YOU IN FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL LIFETIME!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#19013 Mar 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I equate the (B)ruins one year of football success to like a guy who joins a gym and thinks he is a body builder after his first visit. Lets see some longevity here before obnoxious (B)ruin fans can really back up their current mouth dribbling... HaHa
Huhhhh, no...I equate our one year of success to muscle memory, anyone that has been working out all their life - like me - can go 5-8 years of doing nothing in the gym and within weeks after hitting the weights, your body will be in the shape that it takes - someone like you - years to accomplish.:) So is the same with our football team, we took some time off, but we're back and ready to dominate and take back what was ours in the '90s...I hope you enjoyed your "tainted reign", because there is a new sheriff in town, and his name James L. Mora.

#19014 Mar 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well BruiseIn, while you and Rob continue to have orgasms over your (B)ruins and their minute rise in status, might I remind (or inform) you that U-S-C in right up there with your school (in 3rd place overall) in lifetime National Championships!!!
USC - WE WIN ALL THE TITLES TOO EXCEPT WE STILL OWN YOU IN FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL LIFETIME!
Live in the past much? we own you in ALL THREE SPORTS NOW, as a matter of face it's not much of a rilvary anymore...has USC considered moving to perhaps the Mountain West Conference? they might emjoy a little more success.
Ghost of Wooden

Los Angeles, CA

#19015 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Live in the past much? we own you in ALL THREE SPORTS NOW, as a matter of face it's not much of a rilvary anymore...has USC considered moving to perhaps the Mountain West Conference? they might emjoy a little more success.
Now, now Roberto, remember the pyramid of $ucce$$..I was sent UP here from where I am now resting( I didn't make it up stairs) to remind all loyal Bruin fans of my glory years when we purchased the best players in the land and when we controlled the NCAA.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19016 Mar 15, 2013
Two wins in football over the past FOURTEEN years and they "own us". Gotta love the stupidity!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19017 Mar 15, 2013
Glad to know their coach is smart enough to know it's simply a good step in the right direction.(Which I don't argue.) But owning us?! HILARIOUS!

#19018 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Glad to know their coach is smart enough to know it's simply a good step in the right direction.(Which I don't argue.) But owning us?! HILARIOUS!
That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19019 Mar 15, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Brewski, that laugh of yours is turning me on :)

Since the hot tub party is off for tonight, want to meet up in the usual alley just East of GAYley in Westwood ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#19020 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
You tell them Lifer! That's right, WE OWN YOU :)

In fact this time around no Bruins on our knees, in front of you Trojans, with you "owning" us :/

Well, um, I take that back. Maybe a lot of us Bruins like to be owned. I know Nation does ;)

Go Bruins, don't mind saying we own the patent on padding for the knees!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19021 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.

The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.

Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19022 Mar 15, 2013
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...

West Hollywood, CA

#19023 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.
The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.
Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.
Yes Mister Trojan, some of us Bruins think into these things a lot more than our representative Bruin caveman - Bruin For Life :/

The rest of us are very well aware of that 50-0 destruction you "owned" over us just only a couple years back :(
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19024 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!

Good luck tonight!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19025 Mar 15, 2013
L Bruins got their hands full today, Eating Arizona 3 * in 1 year is not going to be easy... If they can make it past Arizona today I don't see them losing the championship game tomorrow.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19026 Mar 15, 2013
GO BRUINS!!!!

Westwood

#19027 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!
Good luck tonight!!
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon

Westwood

#19028 Mar 15, 2013
Great English huh ?
"I don't have the Pac 12 Channel on Verizon"
Jesus
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

#19029 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon
Well, they held on. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 47 min Buffalo Bull 1,371
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida 18 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... 21 hr Hate Thread- Ignore 8
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... 22 hr Reggie McWTF 6
PSU paid price, deserves to be back Mon Selfish Sandusky 7
Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a little s... Mon bobbyg43 1
ASU vs. Colorado: By the numbers Sun Bilby 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE