UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32589 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18503 Mar 2, 2013
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18504 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you were wrong, AGAIN!!! Go Bruins!!!
sc NIT BFD !!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18505 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Before a National audience,the Bruins "Bitchslapped" he Cats 74-69 the game was not as close as the score would indicate...Pauley was rocking this morning on "College Game Day"
and Pauley was rocking at the end of the day...Bruins READY for the tournament!!!! Go Bruins!!!!
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18506 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya I agree my Bruin Brotha, imagine what we would be like without Howland, he has to go, fire Ben Howland before he leads us to another fianl 4...Trojan I miss you babe;(.......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18507 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
& sc up by 19 and hold on to win by 1 ONE LMFAO
Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18508 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc NIT BFD !!
Chosen Traveler will predict the trOJans will win the Pac-12 tournament and go on to the Final-4. lmao
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18509 Mar 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
Ya I agree, fire Ben Howland he is awful..Yooo hooo Trojan I'm wearing my 1960's short shorts:).....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18510 Mar 2, 2013
Fight On is hilarious judging himself as funny, and bright.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18511 Mar 3, 2013
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the Bruins tonight!!! Just got back from Pauley and a muh derserving night out celebrating!

I have not seen the place so electric in quite awhile. Also kudos to the 73' Bruin team and getting their props (plus walton kep his mouth SHUT!

Bruins are tied for first place!!! Now to win the Title outright, we have to win out and let's hope Oregon falls @ Colorado! The brewster will sleep well tonight!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18512 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Chosen Traveler will predict the trOJans will win the Pac-12 tournament and go on to the Final-4. lmao
Oh and don't forget if it wasn't that Barkley was recovering from injury,, he would have been the TrOJans best 3 point shooter, rebounder, and free thrower on their way to the Final Four! Heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18513 Mar 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the Bruins tonight!!! Just got back from Pauley and a muh derserving night out celebrating!
I have not seen the place so electric in quite awhile. Also kudos to the 73' Bruin team and getting their props (plus walton kep his mouth SHUT!
Bruins are tied for first place!!! Now to win the Title outright, we have to win out and let's hope Oregon falls @ Colorado! The brewster will sleep well tonight!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!
Ya I agree Brewie, Ben has to go! Fire Howland he's awful, all he's done is win but he has to go!....Oh Trojan good morning sunshine:):)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18514 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On is hilarious judging himself as funny, and bright.
always has.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18515 Mar 3, 2013
Hey BN,and Breand, check thus amazing performance by the Bruin Marching Band as they performed as the Grand Finale of the Rowland MB Invitational...they brought the house down...the video is 16 minutes long but the performance is only the first 12 minutes...you will get the chills. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Bruin For Life

United States

#18516 Mar 3, 2013
***^^^ BrewIn
My dumb phone!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18517 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
always has.
Oh Nation Heavens please! It is so early in the morning and I am still hungover from the peppermint schnapps :/

So to get to the point, why would Coach Benny profess that this is the last game at Paulie that Shabazzzz will play :/

Talk about a blunder. Why put it in this impressionable, young lad's head that he is gone, forcing him to declare himself a one it was fun :/

Was buying him the designer backpack sort of a going away gift? Talk about a buzz-kill after we played the game of the season. I agree with Artie Manhattan that Coach Benny must go :(

West Hollywood, CA

#18518 Mar 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and don't forget if it wasn't that Barkley was recovering from injury,, he would have been the TrOJans best 3 point shooter, rebounder, and free thrower on their way to the Final Four! Heh heh heh heh
Please Brewski, let's not get carried away here :/

It is not very often a player can perform in two different sports and do well. DabNabIt, look at Richie Brehauot... Well hmmmm, I guess I'd rather not :/

Back to what will be our win of the season last night and all that overindulging with did ;)

Go Bruins, can someone break the legs of the Oregon players for us!

West Hollywood, CA

#18519 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
***^^^ BrewIn
My dumb phone!!
I know Lifer, they are just too smart for us Bruins sometimes :(

Liberate yourself and just throw it out the window! And if that ends up being too traumatic, I heard T-Mobile just put out a pretty soft blue and gold phone ;)

Go Bruins, be free, go fashion!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18520 Mar 3, 2013
Oh my Bruins are doomed!:(.......Ben Howland is the worst coach in America he and Fat Dan must go..Bill Walton is right Howland must be fired at once! Oh Trojan where are you??....Hold me I'm soooo vulnerable right now:)...Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18521 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, it was almost a choke of epic proportions.
WTF are you guys talking about?.
Seems pretty stupid of you to focus on what almost happened to SC , when you almost pulled a choke job of your own-almost blowing a 14 pt lead.....you were one more 3 ptr away from OT and a possible 'Epic' choke job!!, MORONS!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18522 Mar 3, 2013
BTW-That was a joke game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov 26 Larry342516 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News For Georgia fans, Smart's first season as coach... Nov 14 zhsbs 3
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) Nov 8 Go Blue Forever 31
News Will ESPN College GameDay Make Their Way Back T... Oct '16 pops 8
News Eagles' Wentz, Cowboys' Prescott set for rookie... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web