UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,101 - 17,120 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bleeding heart anarchists like you will ALWAYS find fault in ANY activity involving law enforcement. While I am not condoning the overuse of force in the matter you mentioned, you make as many assumptions against (without all the facts) as one would for (without all the facts). You will always believe against because you have already prejudged!
When I hear your hatred for authority, your bleeding heart sounds like someone who would be for the rights for an home invasion intruder being able to sue the homeowner who shot the fyckwad who was committing a crime in the first place.
Now you run along and put up a picture of your martyr Dorner in your room along side the pictures of your other heroes like every creep who looted a business during the riots back in the nineties when there was NO LAPD around. That's your world you MORON!!!
A dumbass such as you WOULD try to make excuses for the gangbanging behavior of the cops in Torrance. Based on many of your sports related posts, I'm not surprised you'd be that stupid.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

BTW, also stupid of you to think I'd argue for an intruder to be able to sue a home owner because they tripped breaking into the house, or something similar.

I don't care for thug behavior by the pigs we have as LEO's in So Cal. So, you're stupid enough to live in Fantasyland and think they're the good guys. Many simple minded people are. No worries. You're free to do so.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of home invasions , Ya know , Trojan really has a point , that is the real cops behavior is so bad with the public , they make it easy for cop impersonators with fake badges to pull off invasions on the general public ; someone shows you a badge and tells you to do as they say , do you really want to take the chance of resiting when they might be real cops?!!....if they're the real deal and you resist...get prepared to be beat sense less , and your property abused like it was dog shit!...
Don't bother. He's too stupid to see the writing on the wall.

They displayed the exact type of behavior Dorner got into trouble for reporting. There are so many that get little, or no, attention in the media. Heck, BFL hadn't even heard about the one in Tustin last weekend and it sounded so bad to him, he accused me of making it up!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
BTW, also stupid of you to think I'd argue for an intruder to be able to sue a home owner because they tripped breaking into the house, or something similar.
I don't care for thug behavior by the pigs we have as LEO's in So Cal. So, you're stupid enough to live in Fantasyland and think they're the good guys. Many simple minded people are. No worries. You're free to do so.
so when there's an emergency, who do you call?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother. He's too stupid to see the writing on the wall.
They displayed the exact type of behavior Dorner got into trouble for reporting. There are so many that get little, or no, attention in the media. Heck, BFL hadn't even heard about the one in Tustin last weekend and it sounded so bad to him, he accused me of making it up!
so what you're saying is, any time one gets fired wrongfully its perfectly okay to kill your bosses and fellow employees, rather than filing a law suit vs. Your employer, correct?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so when there's an emergency, who do you call?
I laugh when morons pose that question. My taxes pay their salaries the same way everyone else's do. There's no reason I shouldn't call the scumbags to come and do some dirty work, if I need to. That's what they are...paid, legal gangbangers.

If I could get out of paying local taxes, I'd gladly opt out and not call them for anything.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so what you're saying is, any time one gets fired wrongfully its perfectly okay to kill your bosses and fellow employees, rather than filing a law suit vs. Your employer, correct?
OK, this has to to be the stupidest post ever from you,(and you've posted some dandies).
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so what you're saying is, any time one gets fired wrongfully its perfectly okay to kill your bosses and fellow employees, rather than filing a law suit vs. Your employer, correct?
Yeah!.....If that were the price to pay ,bet you would think first before being a lying sack a shit , wouldn't you!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this has to to be the stupidest post ever from you,(and you've posted some dandies).
well, you're condoning Domer's actions, aren't you? Didn't he go postal because he got fired for allegedly reporting another officer?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, you're condoning Domer's actions, aren't you? Didn't he go postal because he got fired for allegedly reporting another officer?
Whats wrong with reporting another officer?.....you should be fired for doing that?!!,how are you gonna clean the shit up if you can't be free to blow the whistle?

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

See Topix BB screening & deleting post, good!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>Whats wrong with reporting another officer?.....you should be fired for doing that?!!,how are you gonna clean the shit up if you can't be free to blow the whistle?
If we had any good cops, they would be demanding that the cops in Torrance be arrested and charged. They would want the public to know that their actions do not represent them. But we don't, because gangbanging cops is all we have and it's perfectly accepted.(Heck, we saw the same thing when Kelly Thomas was murdered by six pigs in Fullerton.)

There are only two groups of people who don't think So Cal cops are thugs: 1) people who have relatives who are cops and are too biased to see the obvious or 2) people who are just too stupid to see the obvious.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
How do I see that and what are you talking about?...they deleted my post?
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya I agree, good ol topix! Delete all the bad things people say about my one and only Trojan.He is my pig hating hunk and that is a major turn on I agree with everything he says ohhh he's sooooo dreamy :0....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How do I see that and what are you talking about?...they deleted my post?
It is okay Mister I.E. Trojan, Nation here thinks everyone that does not agree with him is a troll :/

Instead of spending his time defending our Bruins athletic play, he would rather press little buttons and spam his way around town

:(

Go Bruins, despite what some of our boys do!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, good ol topix! Delete all the bad things people say about my one and only Trojan.He is my pig hating hunk and that is a major turn on I agree with everything he says ohhh he's sooooo dreamy :0....Go Bruins!
I know Artie, such hate and anger around here :/

We Bruins are lovers ;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I know Artie, such hate and anger around here :/
We Bruins are lovers ;)
YO BOO
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO BOO
Oh Gumba, please don't hate me because of my love for Trojan,we can still have our "southern comfort" nights in Arkansas where you make me yell sooooie:)....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh when morons pose that question. My taxes pay their salaries the same way everyone else's do. There's no reason I shouldn't call the scumbags to come and do some dirty work, if I need to. That's what they are...paid, legal gangbangers.
If I could get out of paying local taxes, I'd gladly opt out and not call them for anything.
so I take you've been asked that question before? Gee, what a surprise.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>Whats wrong with reporting another officer?.....you should be fired for doing that?!!,how are you gonna clean the shit up if you can't be free to blow the whistle?
I'd he blew the whistle and got fired for it he has the right to Sue and probably win...but going on a killing spree? Easy to admire him when you're a cop hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••