UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 855)

Showing posts 17,081 - 17,100 of26,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
I see sc's baseball coach is carrying out the good ol sc tradition. CLASSIC.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.
Ya I agree,Golf is a better sport. I find nude golfing quite enjoyable you should join us sometime I can let you handle my "putter" it grips real well....Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.
congratulations I see usc had a week that returned them to their rightful place in college sports;
a head coach fired for cheating and a starting player on the preseason #1 finishing 7 & 6 football team arrested for five, count them 5 felony's, Ah use is back to the glory days you s/b proud

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ah usc is back

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"Sources said Polamalu didn't realize he was in trouble until an administrator called him on national signing day (Feb. 6) and told him not to attend a recruiting dinner held at the Galen Center that night.

Two days later, Polamalu found out he was fired when he read reports on the Internet. Kiffin never called him and still hasn't spoken to him regarding his dismissal, sources said"

Nice move Kiffin, fire a guy and don't tell him, class move.
4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Great win by the Bruins today, Those 3 freshman that at least 1 person says they suck, we're pretty darn good today weren't day?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! As if ANYTHING could excuse unloading their weapons and making those trucks look like swiss cheese without having ANY idea who was in it!!
What an idiot!! That's got to be stupider than anything BFL has ever posted, and he's posted some pretty stupid stuff!!
Pathetic.
Bleeding heart anarchists like you will ALWAYS find fault in ANY activity involving law enforcement. While I am not condoning the overuse of force in the matter you mentioned, you make as many assumptions against (without all the facts) as one would for (without all the facts). You will always believe against because you have already prejudged!

When I hear your hatred for authority, your bleeding heart sounds like someone who would be for the rights for an home invasion intruder being able to sue the homeowner who shot the fyckwad who was committing a crime in the first place.

Now you run along and put up a picture of your martyr Dorner in your room along side the pictures of your other heroes like every creep who looted a business during the riots back in the nineties when there was NO LAPD around. That's your world you MORON!!!

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Great win by the Bruins today, Those 3 freshman that at least 1 person says they suck, we're pretty darn good today weren't day?
The Bruins looked sharp! Right in the hunt for the Pac-12 Title and they should already be a lock for the NCAA tournament.

Some loudmouth fools around here don't realize their team has as much chance of getting to March Madness as one of their timid students not being accosted on their "safe" campus! Heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
"Sources said Polamalu didn't realize he was in trouble until an administrator called him on national signing day (Feb. 6) and told him not to attend a recruiting dinner held at the Galen Center that night.
Two days later, Polamalu found out he was fired when he read reports on the Internet. Kiffin never called him and still hasn't spoken to him regarding his dismissal, sources said"
Nice move Kiffin, fire a guy and don't tell him, class move.
4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years.
4 more years, hell, I am all for a triple term!!! Heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The Bruins looked sharp! Right in the hunt for the Pac-12 Title and they should already be a lock for the NCAA tournament.
Some loudmouth fools around here don't realize their team has as much chance of getting to March Madness as one of their timid students not being accosted on their "safe" campus! Heh heh heh heh heh
Yeah , your look'n sharp to get bumped in the 2nd , if not more likely the ist round of the tournament , BFD....

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya mean Gobble, gobble gobble boy? he's hiding under mommies bedsheets right now.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>4 more years, hell, I am all for a triple term!!! Heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
Ya see the trojans going back to their glory years? a starting FB player arrested and charged with 5 felonies and a head coach fired for cheating ? great week for the trojans..?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah , your look'n sharp to get bumped in the 2nd , if not more likely the ist round of the tournament , BFD....
and your trojans won't even make the round of 64 , LMFAO
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bleeding heart anarchists like you will ALWAYS find fault in ANY activity involving law enforcement. While I am not condoning the overuse of force in the matter you mentioned, you make as many assumptions against (without all the facts) as one would for (without all the facts). You will always believe against because you have already prejudged!
When I hear your hatred for authority, your bleeding heart sounds like someone who would be for the rights for an home invasion intruder being able to sue the homeowner who shot the fyckwad who was committing a crime in the first place.
Now you run along and put up a picture of your martyr Dorner in your room along side the pictures of your other heroes like every creep who looted a business during the riots back in the nineties when there was NO LAPD around. That's your world you MORON!!!
Speaking of home invasions , Ya know , Trojan really has a point , that is the real cops behavior is so bad with the public , they make it easy for cop impersonators with fake badges to pull off invasions on the general public ; someone shows you a badge and tells you to do as they say , do you really want to take the chance of resiting when they might be real cops?!!....if they're the real deal and you resist...get prepared to be beat sense less , and your property abused like it was dog shit!...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
All this talk is bringing me right back to the Bruin hot tub party last night :)

Go Bruins, Go Bruin For Life!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean Gobble, gobble gobble boy? he's hiding under mommies bedsheets right now.
Nation, sexy talk with that gobble gobble, just like last night ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>4 more years, hell, I am all for a triple team!!! Heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
Oh my Brewski, another triple team in the hot tub ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,081 - 17,100 of26,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••