UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32590 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17999 Feb 15, 2013
fight on wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv your name sweetie. Did you to go El Monte High too? Drop em I can tell just by looking I never forget a wang.....Go trojans!
The Bigot troll stalker has resurfaced
Bruin For Life

Smithfield, VA

#18000 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bigot troll stalker has resurfaced
f**k the troll.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18001 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying Howland must go for 2&1/2 yrs now, last night was just 1 more nail in his coffin.
beside were a FOOTBALL school,
38-28
Nation please, to give up on our basketball team so quickly is rather disheartening to hear from another Bruin :(

Look how many years we have suffered through dysfunctional and injury prone football teams, let's not give up yet on our highly touted basketball team yet, even though they have not been able to get it together under Coach Benny :/

Maybe Coach Jimmy can give Coach Benny a few tips on how to tackle an offense and keep them from scoring. Wait, would that be legal :/

Go Bruins, I want more than one productive football season for our school!

West Hollywood, CA

#18002 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cals last 5 games beat #7 and #10 I wouldn't call them inferior
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68 ------
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 ------
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66 ------
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69 ------
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Good deflection Nation. Although by the sound of your well-executed spin, does that then make our Bruins the inferior team :/

Go Bruins, I am afraid to watch our game against Stanford today!

West Hollywood, CA

#18003 Feb 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa
Mister Traveler, while I do not appreciate the reminder of your Trojans already beating my Bruins this season, that takes a back seat to the word you keep using "bitchslap" :/

There are a lot of us sensitive Bruins around (me, Bruin For Life, Brew In, Bruin Nation) that really take offense to a remark like that. We all are feeling the sting on our faces :(

West Hollywood, CA

#18004 Feb 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in trying to deny they torched the place on purpose, they only show ONCE AGAIN that they lie about everything. They really think we're idiots.
Well, SOME people are...the ones who still support them.
This Bruin only supports athletics! I LOVE athletic supporters (anyone have a used one for sale) ;)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18006 Feb 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>This Bruin only supports athletics! I LOVE athletic supporters (anyone have a used one for sale) ;)
Ya I agree PP, once me and "Bruin For Life" celebrated our coming out of the closet anniversary by sipping champagne out of Lew Alcondor's Cup, "big lew" if only he were wearing it at the time ;)....Go Bruins

West Hollywood, CA

#18007 Feb 16, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree PP, once me and "Bruin For Life" celebrated our coming out of the closet anniversary by sipping champagne out of Lew Alcondor's Cup, "big lew" if only he were wearing it at the time ;)....Go Bruins
As one time Bruin announcer DICK Enberg would say "Oh My" :)

I wish I would have been with the two of you. That would have made it a Bruin threesome ;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18008 Feb 16, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey , who was that guy that did good a long time ago for UCLA....Al Cinder , or something , Yeah he was good but guess what , he lost only 2 games his whole collage career , and guess who the last one was....you guessed it - none other than the mighty BB Trojans!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18009 Feb 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>As one time Bruin announcer DICK Enberg would say "Oh My" :)
I wish I would have been with the two of you. That would have made it a Bruin threesome ;)
As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18010 Feb 16, 2013
Or are they still in Robert's's mouth!!?...lmao
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18011 Feb 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18012 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18013 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/
I see sc's baseball coach is carrying out the good ol sc tradition. CLASSIC.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18014 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.
Ya I agree,Golf is a better sport. I find nude golfing quite enjoyable you should join us sometime I can let you handle my "putter" it grips real well....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18015 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks for the Ball info ,BFL . You getting ready to watch Stanford ,1pm tip ,or you figure its a waste of time to watch a Howland team of Turkeys anymore this year?!!.....you like golf right?, I suggest you watch the LA open - no cheating ,no BS officiating , no 8 on 5 ,everybody's accountable for themselves....A little boring at times , but really a much better sport.
congratulations I see usc had a week that returned them to their rightful place in college sports;
a head coach fired for cheating and a starting player on the preseason #1 finishing 7 & 6 football team arrested for five, count them 5 felony's, Ah use is back to the glory days you s/b proud

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18016 Feb 16, 2013
ah usc is back

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18017 Feb 16, 2013

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18018 Feb 16, 2013
"Sources said Polamalu didn't realize he was in trouble until an administrator called him on national signing day (Feb. 6) and told him not to attend a recruiting dinner held at the Galen Center that night.

Two days later, Polamalu found out he was fired when he read reports on the Internet. Kiffin never called him and still hasn't spoken to him regarding his dismissal, sources said"

Nice move Kiffin, fire a guy and don't tell him, class move.
4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18020 Feb 16, 2013
Great win by the Bruins today, Those 3 freshman that at least 1 person says they suck, we're pretty darn good today weren't day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov 26 Larry342516 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News For Georgia fans, Smart's first season as coach... Nov 14 zhsbs 3
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) Nov 8 Go Blue Forever 31
News Will ESPN College GameDay Make Their Way Back T... Oct '16 pops 8
News Eagles' Wentz, Cowboys' Prescott set for rookie... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web