UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17991 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying Howland must go for 2&1/2 yrs now, last night was just 1 more nail in his coffin.
beside were a FOOTBALL school,
38-28
See post above... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17992 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Let me be the first to say we suuuuck!! We suÁk ALMOST as much as the usc football team.
While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17993 Feb 15, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No , let ME be the first to say a long time ago the Bruins suck!! Let me pat myself on the back ... btw-did you seriously think a guy could get away forever with having one move? ; a move to his left , left hand push leaner!!, pfft , it's obvious you guys have no real clue like I do about BB...not brag , just fact ,and this is a FB forum,so I cut you some slack ,but from now on when I tell you some hyped up ucla freshman is really just 'Dick Cheese'...how about believing me for once!
Excellent points and analysis!

FIGHT ON
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17994 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I really don't give a shyt...I just heard of Domer for the first time a week ago...so some cop pulling out a gun because he felt threatened, is really meaningless to me. sorry.:(
No worries. It's all good. Was just amusing that you thought I was making this shit up.

I truly wish it weren't the way it is. I wish the years of service many military people put in actually meant something. But when cops are allowed to trample on peoples' civil rights on a daily basis, it doesn't.

As I've stated twice before, I give ou credit for being able to move past stuff you've experienced. But I gave up. When I finally realized that it wasn't just one agency, but all of them in So Cal (with the possible excepetion of CHP), I just accepted it.

Back to sports...

Have a great weekend!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17995 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
Please stop talking about Basketball, none of the teams mentioned are any good. Go Hoosiers!
Luv your name sweetie. Did you to go Serra High too? Drop em I can tell just by looking I never forget a wang.....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17996 Feb 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa
Cals last 5 games beat #7 and #10 I wouldn't call them inferior
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68 ------
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 ------
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66 ------
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69 ------
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63

Westwood

#17997 Feb 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa
BTW I see your baseball coach continues the trojan tradition, LMFAO

Westwood

#17998 Feb 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:

BTW I see your baseball coach continues the trojan tradition, LMFAO
Part 2
Cheats and still can't make the playoffs, LMFAO

Westwood

#17999 Feb 15, 2013
fight on wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv your name sweetie. Did you to go El Monte High too? Drop em I can tell just by looking I never forget a wang.....Go trojans!
The Bigot troll stalker has resurfaced
Bruin For Life

Santa Ana, CA

#18000 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bigot troll stalker has resurfaced
f**k the troll.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18001 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying Howland must go for 2&1/2 yrs now, last night was just 1 more nail in his coffin.
beside were a FOOTBALL school,
38-28
Nation please, to give up on our basketball team so quickly is rather disheartening to hear from another Bruin :(

Look how many years we have suffered through dysfunctional and injury prone football teams, let's not give up yet on our highly touted basketball team yet, even though they have not been able to get it together under Coach Benny :/

Maybe Coach Jimmy can give Coach Benny a few tips on how to tackle an offense and keep them from scoring. Wait, would that be legal :/

Go Bruins, I want more than one productive football season for our school!

West Hollywood, CA

#18002 Feb 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cals last 5 games beat #7 and #10 I wouldn't call them inferior
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68 ------
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 ------
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66 ------
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69 ------
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Good deflection Nation. Although by the sound of your well-executed spin, does that then make our Bruins the inferior team :/

Go Bruins, I am afraid to watch our game against Stanford today!

West Hollywood, CA

#18003 Feb 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Mister Traveler, while I do not appreciate the reminder of your Trojans already beating my Bruins this season, that takes a back seat to the word you keep using "bitchslap" :/

There are a lot of us sensitive Bruins around (me, Bruin For Life, Brew In, Bruin Nation) that really take offense to a remark like that. We all are feeling the sting on our faces :(

West Hollywood, CA

#18004 Feb 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in trying to deny they torched the place on purpose, they only show ONCE AGAIN that they lie about everything. They really think we're idiots.
Well, SOME people are...the ones who still support them.
This Bruin only supports athletics! I LOVE athletic supporters (anyone have a used one for sale) ;)
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18006 Feb 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>This Bruin only supports athletics! I LOVE athletic supporters (anyone have a used one for sale) ;)
Ya I agree PP, once me and "Bruin For Life" celebrated our coming out of the closet anniversary by sipping champagne out of Lew Alcondor's Cup, "big lew" if only he were wearing it at the time ;)....Go Bruins

West Hollywood, CA

#18007 Feb 16, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree PP, once me and "Bruin For Life" celebrated our coming out of the closet anniversary by sipping champagne out of Lew Alcondor's Cup, "big lew" if only he were wearing it at the time ;)....Go Bruins
As one time Bruin announcer DICK Enberg would say "Oh My" :)

I wish I would have been with the two of you. That would have made it a Bruin threesome ;)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18008 Feb 16, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey , who was that guy that did good a long time ago for UCLA....Al Cinder , or something , Yeah he was good but guess what , he lost only 2 games his whole collage career , and guess who the last one was....you guessed it - none other than the mighty BB Trojans!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18009 Feb 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>As one time Bruin announcer DICK Enberg would say "Oh My" :)
I wish I would have been with the two of you. That would have made it a Bruin threesome ;)
As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18010 Feb 16, 2013
Or are they still in Robert's's mouth!!?...lmao
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18011 Feb 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>As present ucla announcer , CR Roberts would say "THATS A TWIN BALL SACK!---in my mouth".......whatever happened to those Balls?, they go pro?
Dave Ball was on the Titans roster this last season. http://m.nfl.com/players/BAL458242/dave-ball/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... 5 hr badbob 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1,433
Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 Thu tldooley 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov 25 Mr bobo 145
QB will be key if LSU rebounds again Nov 25 Bob 1
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Nov 24 defense auburn 2
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE