UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17971 Feb 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice to see Topix BB deleting many of the Bigot Trolls post, good job Topix.
If only they could it.
Ya I agree great job topix! Now if I could only get Trojan in to bed with me for a game of leap frog.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#17972 Feb 14, 2013
Let me be the first to say we suuuuck!! We suÁk ALMOST as much as the usc football team.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17973 Feb 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Let me be the first to say we suuuuck!! We suÁk ALMOST as much as the usc football team.
Ya I agree, thank you BFL I resemble that remark, no one suuuks more than this Bruin!....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17974 Feb 14, 2013
Nice to see Colorado beat UA for a SECOND time this year!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17975 Feb 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Could "Delete" it.(the Bigot Troll)
Oh my Nation, the more important issue here is how Cal deleted any chance of our Bruins thinking we were Pacific-12 title contenders :/

I really don't like when those nasty Trojans like Mister Traveler makes predictions badmouthing us and then they come true :(

Go Bruins, hopefully not a late season basketball collapse too just like we did in football!

West Hollywood, CA

#17976 Feb 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Let me be the first to say we suuuuck!! We suÁk ALMOST as much as our football team did aqt the season end.
No cause for sadness Lifer, the weekly Bruin hot tub party in tomorrow night at MBD's place ;)

Go Bruins, good thing Cal is gone, now we can concentrate on Calgone bubbles!

West Hollywood, CA

#17977 Feb 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I did, some interesting stuff on there.
There's an audio of the cops and dispatch where the talked about doing a "burn" and I hear they threw 7 "Burn" tear gas devices in., they knew it would torch the place.
Nation please, don't you think you could spend a little more time being concerned over our failing Bruin basketball team than sucking up to those Nasty Trojans again and telling cop cabinfire stories :(

Go Bruins, let's get as firey as the LAPD!

West Hollywood, CA

#17978 Feb 14, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree great job topix! Now if I could only get Trojan in to bed with me for a game of leap frog.....Go Bruins!
Artie, I think you need to give up the desire for a manly Trojan :/

Trust me I have tried but those heterosexuals want nothing to do with our big population of Bruin meterosexuals :(

Go Bruins, Go Westside!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17979 Feb 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Nice to see Colorado beat UA for a SECOND time this year!
Ya I agree with you as always if you think it's nice then I think it's nice, just don't go Dorner on me....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17980 Feb 15, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Read my previous post to I guess the "other" TrOJan. ALL you TrOJan tools sound alike. You are all self-centered jerk offs who try to sound edgy here on Topix. Too bad I didn't know who you really are so i could kick the living shyt out of you while a some of the family of the cops that were just killed watch me beat you as blood red as your God-awful school color.
Oh Brewie if only our Bruins had played as tough as you talk, we might have beaten our big brothers at Cal. At least we can hear the Cal fight song and pretend it's ours..Go Bears ooops I mean Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17981 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
No , let ME be the first to say a long time ago the Bruins suck!! Let me pat myself on the back ... btw-did you seriously think a guy could get away forever with having one move? ; a move to his left , left hand push leaner!!, pfft , it's obvious you guys have no real clue like I do about BB...not brag , just fact ,and this is a FB forum,so I cut you some slack ,but from now on when I tell you some hyped up ucla freshman is really just 'Dick Cheese'...how about believing me for once!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17982 Feb 15, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No , let ME be the first to say a long time ago the Bruins suck!! Let me pat myself on the back ... btw-did you seriously think a guy could get away forever with having one move? ; a move to his left , left hand push leaner!!, pfft , it's obvious you guys have no real clue like I do about BB...not brag , just fact ,and this is a FB forum,so I cut you some slack ,but from now on when I tell you some hyped up ucla freshman is really just 'Dick Cheese'...how about believing me for once!
I have been saying Howland must go for 2&1/2 yrs now, last night was just 1 more nail in his coffin.
beside were a FOOTBALL school,
38-28
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17983 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying Howland must go for 2&1/2 yrs now, last night was just 1 more nail in his coffin.
beside were a FOOTBALL school,
38-28
Back in 2006 I said Howland should go , for trying to ruin the game of BB and set it back 60 years just to satisfy his selfish ego!...I hate his F N guts , but at least his teams now resemble a style of the 21 century!

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17984 Feb 15, 2013
Please stop talking about Basketball, none of the teams mentioned are any good. Go Hoosiers!

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#17985 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
Please stop talking about Basketball, none of the teams mentioned are any good. Go Hoosiers!
HOOSIERS??? BaHaaaaa Haaaa! No wonder you're so Butt Hurt about the SEC! If I was from Indiana, I would at least PRETEND to be for ND. ROLL TIDE!!!

Location hidden

#17986 Feb 15, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>HOOSIERS??? BaHaaaaa Haaaa! No wonder you're so Butt Hurt about the SEC! If I was from Indiana, I would at least PRETEND to be for ND. ROLL TIDE!!!
There isn't a single team in the SEC that can beat Indiana, In fact the SEC is who the good teams play for Homecoming. If it weren't for Florida, the SEC wouldn't even have a team ranked. Now go play soccer sweet cheeks. I'm sure your boyfriend is tired of you playing on his computer anyway.

Location hidden

#17987 Feb 15, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>HOOSIERS??? BaHaaaaa Haaaa! No wonder you're so Butt Hurt about the SEC! If I was from Indiana, I would at least PRETEND to be for ND. ROLL TIDE!!!
Please have someone read over your crap before you post it. It might keep you from making a fool out of yourself sometimes.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#17988 Feb 15, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have someone read over your crap before you post it. It might keep you from making a fool out of yourself sometimes.
Okay,(L)oosier! Can't take the fact that the SEC is far superior to anything Wilson and the (L)oosiers could come up with? Maybe Vanderbilt should schedule with your (L)oosiers for a patsy practice game. Go lay down and keep dreaming! xD
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17989 Feb 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's this REALLY cool new thing called Google! You should try it!:-)
Type in "LAPD tustin sushi" and it will come up.
I really don't know why you thought I'd make this shit up. I've told you, I have good reason for KNOWING they are a bunch of thugs.
I guess I really don't give a shyt...I just heard of Domer for the first time a week ago...so some cop pulling out a gun because he felt threatened, is really meaningless to me. sorry.:(

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17990 Feb 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
were a FOOTBALL school
38 to 28
:)
One good season every decade does not make someone a football school... HaHa

USC - NOW ONLY ONE GAME BACK OF THE (B)RUINS IN BASKETBALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 2 hr Retired Now 10,027
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 19 hr Go Blue Forever 1,396
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Mon auburnwareagle 1
Pass defense not only OSU question vs. UC Sep 27 Dlbuckeye 1
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Sep 26 Chosen Traveler 49,296
Deshawn Shead proposes to his girlfriend on the... Sep 26 Los Tardos de LA 5
With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... Sep 26 Adrian Beaturson 4

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE