UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35357 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17168 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK BEST post of the day !!!!!
Thank you.

But seriously, they probably have a class in blowing smoke up peoples' asses. It's taught in conjunction with, "How to sell oregano to tourists and pass it off as kona gold."
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17169 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Manti s/b put on suicide watch, this is gonna puck the guy up big time
If someone with moderate skills, such as Kevin Hart, can make a (modest) comeback, someone with Manti's skills can make a full recovery.

Hell, Michael Vick came back from torturing & killing dogs!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17170 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
But seriously, they probably have a class in blowing smoke up peoples' asses. It's taught in conjunction with, "How to sell oregano to tourists and pass it off as kona gold."
oregano??? damn thats what it was.... its ok Ill use it in my "Sunday Gravy" :)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17171 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Actually Maui Wowie.....
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17172 Jan 17, 2013
Guilty of hoax involvenent ir not, Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17173 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Guilty of hoax involvenent ir not, Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
The kind who isn't willing to risk a PR nightmare.

He will find a place and make lots of money. But no one with a brain would blame a GM who didn't want to take that chance. The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17174 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Maui Wowie.....
Oh Snookums tell the world of our sexcapades induced my reefer...Maui Wowie the favorite choice of UCLA legend Bill Walton, allowed by our beloved Coach John W....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17175 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind who isn't willing to risk a PR nightmare.
He will find a place and make lots of money. But no one with a brain would blame a GM who didn't want to take that chance. The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck.
I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17176 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
oh bueno, ahora que su casa linda culo poco a papa, no puedo esperar para sentir tu lengua en mi agujero del culo.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17177 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
I think Jarvis Jones is better.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17178 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
Most people on the radio think this'll cost him several million. That he would've gone around 5-6, but will now drop to 12-15.

It's another Tebow waiting to happen. It's going to be a distraction for any time, so it's not just about taking a chance on a guy who seems to be mentally unstable.

We'll see.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17179 Jan 18, 2013
BTW, some minor league baseball team is going to have a Manti Teo gf obblehead night on May 23. It's going to be an empty box. They're going to have a section reserved for people accompanied by their imaginary bf or gf. They're going to have a Kiss cam, between innings, so you can kiss your imaginary gf or bf on the big screen.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2013/01/18/m...
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17180 Jan 18, 2013
He may be leaning the other way and because that is still so taboo in the Samoan world, he made up an imaginary gf to excuse why he's never with any girls.

Rob asked for a motive. That's a POSSIBLE explanation.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17181 Jan 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
He may be leaning the other way and because that is still so taboo in the Samoan world, he made up an imaginary gf to excuse why he's never with any girls.
Rob asked for a motive. That's a POSSIBLE explanation.
"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/17/manti-teo-ronai...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17182 Jan 18, 2013
> What's the world coming to with all this bad news about Manti Z'ro... uh, I mean Te'o! Geesh, next thing we'll be hearing is that Arlene Manhattan, Pee Pee Pet, and Fight On are gay! Will the sad news ever end?
>:/
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17183 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.
With our experience and expertise I'm sure we Bruins can help this scrumptious young man....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17184 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.
Once you get out of high school, it's almost cool to be gay now. But at a Catholic university, probably not so much.

IF that's the reason, I almost feel bad for the guy. Any other reason and he's just not all there.

Bummer for the girl who picture they used. She's not nearly as cute as she looked in the pictures. LOL!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17185 Jan 18, 2013
whose

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17186 Jan 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you get out of high school, it's almost cool to be gay now. But at a Catholic university, probably not so much.
IF that's the reason, I almost feel bad for the guy. Any other reason and he's just not all there.
Bummer for the girl who picture they used. She's not nearly as cute as she looked in the pictures. LOL!!
That picture was supposedly the sister of the "deceased" GF with the cemetary in the background.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17187 Jan 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy... (Jul '12) Jan 4 What phartse 4
News Clemson has goods to beat 'Bama again if Kelly ... Jan 2 HasPhartts 2
News Analysis points: No. 12 Central Florida 34, No.... Jan 1 NationalPhartzs 2
News Defense makes 6-0 win stand over Eagles as Cowb... Jan 1 Juicy Fart Raiders 2
News ESPN's Lunardi predicts NCAA Tournament For SJU Dec 28 JoePhart 2
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
News UNC's Strong, Barbour suspended indefinitely (Jan '08) Dec '17 ThankPhartse 3
More from around the web