UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32266 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17098 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I don't follow the NBA much. But I have to say, I enjoy knowing Kobe won't be seeing the playoffs this year.
agree, screw the Lakers, screw Kobe.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17100 Jan 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>agree, screw the Lakers, screw Kobe.
Snookums!!!?? don't forget to screw me tooo! Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17102 Jan 15, 2013
Tiger and Rorys new Nike add
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17103 Jan 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tiger and Rorys new Nike add
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VdeD6SrQuL0XX
Fire Howland! We Bruins need a new coach. My babe "Bruin for Life" wants a new BB coach we need to get a better coach to keeep my bytch BLF happy.....Nude golfing on Saturday, then off to the Kings game to jizz on the side of Staples Center for good luck...Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17104 Jan 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
That NC State win was nice, too!
Thank God that kid in the wheelchair didn't get trampled to death, after he fell over at center court!
What a great pix on the internet of the player picking the guy up and holding him so he wouldn't get injured.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17105 Jan 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great pix on the internet of the player picking the guy up and holding him so he wouldn't get injured.
Yeah, that was cool. Didn't know about that part of it until you mentioned it.

http://www.nollywoodone.com/latest-additions/...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17106 Jan 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was cool. Didn't know about that part of it until you mentioned it.
http://www.nollywoodone.com/latest-additions/...
Yep thats it. what a classy move, people are so effing quick to bag on todays college BB players as thugs and only caring about their pro careers, that's a great pix.
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17107 Jan 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep thats it. what a classy move, people are so effing quick to bag on todays college BB players as thugs and only caring about their pro careers, that's a great pix.
Well, one guy who was very selfless doesn't exactly wash away the many who are selfish. But it's a good start.

Hopefully, others will see his act of kindness and take advantage of similar opportunities that come their way. As Van Zant put it, "Help Somebody" if you can.

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17108 Jan 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree my Bruin Brotha...Speaking of classy how about that cutie Lance Armstrong? What a classy move admitting he cheated. If only our beloved UCLA Bruins would do the same and come clean about the dirty filthy cheating Wooden years. That confession would make it easier for us honest Bruin fans.....Go Bruins! Fire Howland!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17109 Jan 15, 2013
O-O Im watching you guys so behave
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17110 Jan 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
O-O Im watching you guys so behave
Oh Gumba I love it when you watch me, especially when I go "solo" hehehe....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17111 Jan 16, 2013

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17112 Jan 16, 2013
Chip Kelley to the Eagles.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17113 Jan 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I think the Bruins should have also started a brawl with our seniors who actually showed up to the game, but played like shyt, and arguebly did NOT show up at all!!! with the exception of Fauria and Fraklin, our seniors were an embarrassment in the Bowl game.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17114 Jan 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Not at all. This was a good thing.

The under classmen SHOULD have called out the upper classen. Only problem with this story is, we should have read about it after the first loss of the season.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17115 Jan 16, 2013
classmen

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17116 Jan 16, 2013
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17117 Jan 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
You're surprised? Only a complete idiot would have bought into that guy's bs. But we won't bring her up. LOL!!

What a POS. Put him right up there with Lance.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17118 Jan 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE.....

Read the investigative piece on Deadspin. It will make your head spin. Yahoo doesn't even scratch the surface on what happened.
www.deadspin.com
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#17119 Jan 16, 2013
I'm not buying his lame story about being duped. Only a complete idiot would consider an online relationship real.

Watch the show Catfish on MTV and you'll see what kind of idiots fall for it.

He's either really stupid or just a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conference USA Basketball Tournament will retur... 11 hr huey goins 1
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... May 14 tomeson 1
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May 11 Ivyawe 2
News UConn women's basketball team will make 11th tr... May 11 Ivyawe 1
News Remarks by the President Honoring the 2016 NCAA... May 10 Ivyawe 1
News Raiders sign former third round pick DE Damontr... May 9 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May 2 Up yours 10,098
More from around the web