UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17074 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
So much for Colorado's 13 game home winning streak
Bruins now won 9 in a row, 4 & 0 in the Pac 12 and 14 & 3 overall.
Anyone know how the Bigot Troll's sc's season is going?
heh, heh
that effing loss to Cal Poly has really haunted UCLA...I'd not for that loss UCLA would be in the topp-15, and it will continue to haunt them no matter how many wins they get this season, I think only after reaching the Elite 8 will UCLA fans forget that loss. That loss was like pissing in the sand lot at 2:00 AM, getting caught then being labeled a sex offender....U KNOW, I KNOW, Bite On will be saying to himself "hey! I resemble that remark!"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17075 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that effing loss to Cal Poly has really haunted UCLA...I'd not for that loss UCLA would be in the topp-15, and it will continue to haunt them no matter how many wins they get this season, I think only after reaching the Elite 8 will UCLA fans forget that loss. That loss was like pissing in the sand lot at 2:00 AM, getting caught then being labeled a sex offender....U KNOW, I KNOW, Bite On will be saying to himself "hey! I resemble that remark!"
screw that Bigoted Troll, his whole life is stalking me, don't bother me , it's kind of sad, thats all he has in his pathetic life.

GO BRUINS.

tick. tick. tick
Manhattan Beach Carroll

Los Angeles, CA

#17076 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
screw that Bigoted Troll, his whole life is stalking me, don't bother me , it's kind of sad, thats all he has in his pathetic life.
GO BRUINS.
tick. tick. tick
Oh snookums lets play hide the salami again! Thats my gurl.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17077 Jan 13, 2013
BRUIN PRIDE BABY!!!
UCLA MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM 4-0 UN THE PAC-12 AND IN FIRST PLACE. 14-3 OVERALL.
UCLA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM 4-0 IN THE PAC-12 AND IN PLACE. 13-3 OVERALLS AND RANKED #14 IN THE NATION.
GO BRUINS!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17079 Jan 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
BRUIN PRIDE BABY!!!
UCLA MEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM 4-0 UN THE PAC-12 AND IN FIRST PLACE. 14-3 OVERALL.
UCLA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM 4-0 IN THE PAC-12 AND IN PLACE. 13-3 OVERALLS AND RANKED #14 IN THE NATION.
GO BRUINS!!!
Ya Bruin Brother, let's hope we can make it all the way, I hate our coach , let's hope we don't get busted by the NCAA for paying our players this year.......... Tomorrow Cruising Mira Costa then Serra maybe I'll look for a young Rob type at Montebello HS....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17080 Jan 13, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Bruin Brother, let's hope we can make it all the way, I hate our coach , let's hope we don't get busted by the NCAA for paying our players this year.......... Tomorrow Cruising Mira Costa then Serra maybe I'll look for a young Rob type at Montebello HS....Go Bruins!
dy ke.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17081 Jan 14, 2013
Well, O'Neil is out at USC.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17082 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
That's pretty sad if you ask me...I would take him over Howland.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17083 Jan 14, 2013
UCLA hoops on a 9 game winning streak, now 14-3 and in the Top 25. USC hoops stinks so they fired their coach!

UCLA football just extended Jim Mora's contract to stay in Westwood despite the NFL wanting him because of his success the Bruin football program is having! USC's coaching staff spent a grim Christmas with Lane Kiffin having to tell his father over Christmas dinner that he no longer wanted him at SUC! Heh heh heh heh heh

GOOD TO BE A BRUIN!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17084 Jan 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty sad if you ask me...I would take him over Howland.
Dude, you are way off on that one. While Howland can get on all our nerves at times, look what personnel Howland's coaching has produced for the NBA compared to O'No-Neils...

GO BRUINS!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#17085 Jan 14, 2013
And dangit the Cowboys hired Monte Kiffin.....

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17086 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I really wanted him to succeed, but frankly, I'm surprised he still had a job after he got drunk and got in a confrontation with fans from an opposing team. I know he was provoked, but he needed to comport himself better since he is the face of the university when it comes to basketball. Or WAS the face.

Well, let's see who we get as our next basketball coach.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17087 Jan 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you are way off on that one. While Howland can get on all our nerves at times, look what personnel Howland's coaching has produced for the NBA compared to O'No-Neils...
GO BRUINS!!!
I believe that UCLA attracts the top talent (that qualifies for admission)in hoops, the same way USC attracts the top talent in football... Ben Howland is an underachiever, the man does so little with so much talent, just like Kiffin does so little with so much talent. UCLA gets these players to the NBA, but I don't think it has to do so much with this coaching skills, but more with the players abilities, just like Kiffin has nothing to do with Markees Lee's abilities.

With the talent that UCLA has right no UCLA should be a top-5 team, not just cracking the top-25.

Ben Howland has lost way too many players to transfers, that is just not acceptable.

If Ben Howland was a good coach, Cal Poly would have never beaten the Bruins, that is just poor coaching. Let's not forget about the loss to CSUN last year. Sorry, but I think coach O'Neill is a better coach than BH, look what he did two years ago when he literally had to start all over again after all the players transfered to different schools.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17088 Jan 14, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wanted him to succeed, but frankly, I'm surprised he still had a job after he got drunk and got in a confrontation with fans from an opposing team. I know he was provoked, but he needed to comport himself better since he is the face of the university when it comes to basketball. Or WAS the face.
Well, let's see who we get as our next basketball coach.
Westphal may not want to follow the Kings to Seattle.:-)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17089 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Westphal may not want to follow the Kings to Seattle.:-)
Shit, the Kings canned him last January.

He's sitting on his ass right now, probably in So Cal.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17090 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, the Kings canned him last January.
He's sitting on his ass right now, probably in So Cal.
Come on trojan stay with us here... LMFAO

tick tick tick
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17091 Jan 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on trojan stay with us here... LMFAO
tick tick tick
Obviously, I don't follow the NBA much. But I have to say, I enjoy knowing Kobe won't be seeing the playoffs this year.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17092 Jan 14, 2013
Besides, there's only 226 days to USC football!

Beat the Rainbow Warriors!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17093 Jan 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Besides, there's only 226 days to USC football!
Beat the Rainbow Warriors!!
Ugh 226 days, well the Kings drop the puck at noon sat, I'll be there.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17094 Jan 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that UCLA attracts the top talent (that qualifies for admission)in hoops, the same way USC attracts the top talent in football... Ben Howland is an underachiever, the man does so little with so much talent, just like Kiffin does so little with so much talent. UCLA gets these players to the NBA, but I don't think it has to do so much with this coaching skills, but more with the players abilities, just like Kiffin has nothing to do with Markees Lee's abilities.
With the talent that UCLA has right no UCLA should be a top-5 team, not just cracking the top-25.
Ben Howland has lost way too many players to transfers, that is just not acceptable.
If Ben Howland was a good coach, Cal Poly would have never beaten the Bruins, that is just poor coaching. Let's not forget about the loss to CSUN last year. Sorry, but I think coach O'Neill is a better coach than BH, look what he did two years ago when he literally had to start all over again after all the players transfered to different schools.
I agree my scrumptious Bruin Brotha. Ben Howland is a waste all he has done is lead us to four final fours, he has a better record than Wooden did at this stage of his career and has done it without mob money like our beloved Coach Wooden did. Cruising Serra earlier today found another stud! Why is it all the best Serra Cavaliers head to USC do you think me wacking off in front of them yelling Go Bruins has had a negative effect?......Go Bruins!(wack wack)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre Dame makes it to Nashville with plenty of... 7 hr Guest 1
It might be time for Pack, Polian to move away ... 10 hr CS_Dude 2
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... Dec 24 Rager 3
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... Dec 24 dogman67156 1
Alternatives to ESPiN? Dec 22 Pete 1
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... Dec 22 Patriots Club Chub 2
More from around the web