UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17031 Jan 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Average home in Fight_on's "hood" El Monte...$313,000
http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-El-Monte-...
average home in Manhattan beach $1,353,000
http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Manhattan...
I own my house outright, NO MORTGAGE fool
Bite me slither on, enjoy your studio apt. in El Monte loser. I'm set for life ahoooole
MBD's pad is really nice too, especially the hot tub :)

Right Nation ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#17033 Jan 7, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PP if you only knew my first love, his name was Kurt he was big man on Campus at Serra, he once said hi to me that was when I popped my first boner, he went on to Star at UCLA as a wr, I fell in love with UCLA becuz of my beloved Kurt.:)...Go Bruins!
Such compassion Artie, you make us Bruins proud to be publicly "out" ;)

Ohhhhhh, Go Bruins!

Since: Jan 13

Torrance, CA

#17034 Jan 7, 2013

Click to watch alabama vs notre dame BCS Championship college Football on January 07,2013>>>

http://24x7sportzcoverage.blogspot.com/2013/0...

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17036 Jan 7, 2013
Wow, SEC once again proving they own college football, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Texas A%M, LSU, could have beaten the Irish tonight.
Trojan

South El Monte, CA

#17037 Jan 7, 2013
Yup. Manti who???!!!!! LOL!

“Thinking Fellers Local 420”

Since: Nov 11

Harlan Gas, KY

#17038 Jan 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow, SEC once again proving they own college football, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Texas A%M, LSU, could have beaten the Irish tonight.
You omitted South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Ole Miss.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17039 Jan 7, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>You omitted South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and Ole Miss.
you're right about South Carolina, not so sure about Vandy and Ole Miss.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17040 Jan 7, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
Ya and my beloved UCLA Bruins, we would have kicked the tail of either team tonight....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17041 Jan 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm soooo gaaay!
Oh BN if you only knew my first love, his name was Kurt he was big man on Campus at Serra, he once said hi to me that was when I popped my first boner, he went on to Star at UCLA as a wr, I fell in love with UCLA becuz of my beloved Kurt.:)...Go Bruins!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#17042 Jan 8, 2013
How good is that Louisville team? That is my question.

West Hollywood, CA

#17043 Jan 8, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
Well Mister Musik, I would not go overboard there, but yes I think even my UCLA Bruins could have beaten the Irish last night :/

But congratulations to your Tide fellas, they looked awfully sexy in their bright white, tight uniforms, with their muscles hyper flexing on every run up the middle, pressing, pulsating - oh my, this Bruin loves college football ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#17044 Jan 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
What about our Bruins Lifer? Could you not even throw them in there with an ounce of confidence :(

I guess with our Bruin fall from the glass tower the last three games of the season, only Stanford and Oregon could be mentioned as suitable Pacific 12 opponents :(
sun devil

Los Angeles, CA

#17045 Jan 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow SunDevil...are you for real? Welcome to our Trojan/Bruin forum. Now that you have lost your QB, are you prepared to get bitchslapped like we do to the (B)ruins?
didnt happen now did it fool? what are you going to do once barkley comes to AZ ?

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17046 Jan 8, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
How good is that Louisville team? That is my question.
This is why we need a playoff!!!!! A&M, Oregon, and Georgia all deserved a shot. 16 team playoff: the 11 conference champs plus 5 at-large bids, may the best team win. I'm surprised the SEC nutheads aren't asking for this as it allows more teams from their conference to possibly be included. You think anyone wants to play A&M or Georgia or Oregon right now? Hell no. I would have loved to see Oregon vs. A&M.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17047 Jan 8, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we need a playoff!!!!! A&M, Oregon, and Georgia all deserved a shot. 16 team playoff: the 11 conference champs plus 5 at-large bids, may the best team win. I'm surprised the SEC nutheads aren't asking for this as it allows more teams from their conference to possibly be included. You think anyone wants to play A&M or Georgia or Oregon right now? Hell no. I would have loved to see Oregon vs. A&M.
I'll settle for an 8 team playoff.

The 4 team system coming in 2015 will be only a SLIGHT improvement to what we have now.

West Hollywood, CA

#17049 Jan 8, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Bruins!
Artie, now that football season is over, I think I will take a long, needed break from Topix. Our Bruins really took a toll on me this year :/

Much like a carrot dangled in front of a horse, the Bruins got me really stimulated and vibrated me thru much of our season with their own true blue and gold carrot before they collapsed at the end of the season and that carrot got soggy and limp :(

Keep up the good work and make sure fellow Bruins like Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In are kept in check and don't over exaggerate or tell any more Bruin tall tales. It only sets us up from more football program misery!

So regardless of how we do, keep on saying our blanket catch phrase that gets us though the long, drawn-out tough times when there is nothing left to say… Go bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#17050 Jan 8, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Bruins!
Oh Artie and by the way, really keep an eye out on Bruin Nation. Most of us Bruins really think he is a Trojan wannabe in blue and gold sheep's clothing. He can be trusted about as much as our field goal kicker making a kick beyond 45 yards :(

West Hollywood, CA

#17051 Jan 8, 2013
I know it is rather cold out, but good old PP Pete feels like streaking down my favorite street in Westwood, "Gayley Avenue" :)

Once I am done and scoffed at for being an undersized Bruin, I then think I will put my clothes back on and have a delicious bite to eat at Tommy's tacos.

Go Bruins, Go Streaking, Go GAYley Ave!

West Hollywood, CA

#17052 Jan 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
you'll like my Avatar Headline?:)
Meet me and the other Bruins at Tommy's tacos in Westwood at 7pm for a little streaking. And bring those Avatar shorts for dessert ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#17053 Jan 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I am Average size at best!
Since I am leaving Topix, meet me and the other Bruins at Tommy's tacos in Westwood at 7pm for a little streaking. And bring your Trojan speedos that you are too afraid to wear outside of Manhattan Beach ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 45 min jamba 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record 12 hr Flatulence Fred 3
Police: Cowboys RB Randle arrested on theft charge Mon Flatulence Fred 9
Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... Mon Flatulence Fred 8
Brady Hoke asked about possibly playing Wilton ... Sun Father of Two 2
FSU holds off Notre Dame to run win streak to 23 Oct 19 Collage football fan 1
End appears near for Tim Beckman at Illinois Oct 17 JTyler 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE