UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,121 - 16,140 of 27,086 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17009 Jan 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't consider you part of the 90%.
Lifer, what's with all this kissy kissy with Mister Trojan :/

Next thing we'll know, you will be dragging him along to our Bruin hot tub parties :)

Do you need to borrow my bottle of rufi's ;)

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#17011 Jan 3, 2013
you'll like my Avatar Headline?:)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17012 Jan 4, 2013
What a joke of a call in the Colorado-UA game last night!

Those refs have no business being on a court.

West Hollywood, CA

#17013 Jan 4, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
you'll like my Avatar Headline?:)
Wow Lifer, finally coming out of the true blue closet :)

So tell me, is it a blue and gold vibrator or the real thing? I noticed how you and Nation have patched things up. Maybe it will be him ;)

Or I guess we'll find out at the hot tub party :)
:)
:)

Oh, gooooo Bruins, be free like Lifer!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#17014 Jan 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I have been protesting basketball ever since the short-short went away :/

Oh yeah, Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17015 Jan 4, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, we already know we didn't get off easy having our arses handed to us by the Ducks this season, but do you have to remind us already :/
Have some compassion please, we just experienced six loses two beatdowns from UCLA and Oregon this year and lost to a team with a losing record in the Sun Bowl to ruin our season :(
> Rough season, huh Pee Pee? Maybe you should become a UCLA Bruin fan!
>:)

#17016 Jan 4, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
They showed up, but they were 30 minutes late. Their flight was late, causing practice to start and end late, causing them to be late to the dinner. Sun Bowl reps were aware as they were with them all day since their arrival, and none of them mentioned anything to the team. This was all southern-fried media-generated, looking to create controversy and paint USC and Kiffin in a bad light. We did a good enough job of stepping on our own dycks this post-season, we don't need any help from the media and the haters.
GT was scheduled to arrive 15 minutes earlier than USC, according to the official itinerary. They showed up 30 minutes earlier than their scheduled time and USC was 30 minutes late to their scheduled time (despite starting practice 45 minutes late), thus the large gap in time between both teams: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/28435...
Also, even the Sun Bowl reps say it was no big deal:
https://twitter.com/HyundaiSunBowl/status/284...
But y'all are going to hate anyways, because it's USC.
> Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever! Typical USC!

#17017 Jan 4, 2013
Trojan wrote:
> A travesty of refereeing at it's finest! The NCAA needs to weed out those conspicuously bad refs.
>:(

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17018 Jan 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Rough season, huh Pee Pee? Maybe you should become a UCLA Bruin fan!
we dont want that P*rick sc deserves the Bigot Troll

West Hollywood, CA

#17019 Jan 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>we dont want that P*rick sc deserves the Bigot Troll
Nation, after our dismal finish, I think we Bruins should take on any new fans we can conjur into liking our true blue colors ;)

Even a SEC big boy like Coach Artie likes our Bruins. I tend to think though it is because he doesn't view us Bruins as a threat :/

Go Bruins, let's all get angry like our brother Nation and maybe we will win some more games!

Westwood

#17020 Jan 4, 2013
fight_on wrote:
<quoted text>Nation, after our dismal finish, I think we Bruins should take on any new fans we can conjur into liking our true blue colors ;)
Even a SEC big boy like Coach Artie likes our Bruins. I tend to think though it is because he doesn't view us Bruins as a threat :/
Go Bruins, let's all get angry like our brother Nation and maybe we will win some more games!
screw you PPPrick, fight on the Bigot troll, your a an sc loser like Professor Artie says

West Hollywood, CA

#17021 Jan 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
screw you PPPrick, fight on the Bigot troll, your a an sc loser like Professor Artie says
Nation, why do you insist on continuing to use vulgarity against another Bruin like me and have the audacity to call me a USC loser :/

They are not my team as much as they are yours. Well, I take that back as you seem to be the only (so-called) Bruin around here who is always complimenting them :/

Quite frankly, the Trojans do not deserve any praise from you or anyone after this season, but my reporting as the Bruin realist that I am, I am not going overboard about our Bruin season either. We took beating once we played the better teams like Stanford and even Baylor :(

Furthermore, to group me in with other Topix bloggers all as one big Troll colony just because you do not agree with what I say makes you just as prejudice as you say of others :/

What you do know about me is that I am very opinionated and don't mind speaking freely about my alternative lifestyle. I never wish harm upon anyone and I am in earnest when I say I try to understand the various minds of other football enthusiasts here on Topix. I admit I like to rib a little and even try to entice others to be like or join me, but I understand that everyone has their own free will and choice :)

Nation, you really need to lighten up on fellow Bruins like me and Lifer just because our comments do not conform with your USC-friendly subject matter and your fear of possibly offending people like Trojan, CPEM, and CT :/

So with that said, hopefully we might see you at MBDís tonight ;)

Go Bruins, go bubbly closeness!

West Hollywood, CA

#17022 Jan 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Rough season, huh Pee Pee? Maybe you should quit being a UCLA Bruin fan!
Thanks for your concern Coach, but I will stick with the Bruins just like how you stay with the Tigers :)

I guess there is something about rooting for that underdog that can't seem to get over the hump, right Coach ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Happy New Year fella!

#17023 Jan 4, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>we dont want that P*rick sc deserves the Bigot Troll
> Oh, sorry! Coach Artie was just trying to lift the spirits of the USC Trojan Extraordinaire ... Pee Pee Pet! The poor boy/girl seemed dazed and confused!
>:/

#17024 Jan 4, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your concern Coach, I will stick with the Trojan just like how you stay with the Tigers :)
I guess there is something about rooting for my underdog Trojans that can't seem to get over the hump, right Coach ;)
Go Trojans, Go CT, Go Slither On, Happy New Year sweeties!
> Ok!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17025 Jan 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Ok!
Say big fella, I like a good funny man. I used to have all the jocks snap their towels at me when at Serra High, the whipping was soooo good, you should come out an hang with all the Bruins, we sure appreciate all of your support Artie, time to give you a lil Southern Comfort if you know what I mean hehehe.....Geaux Bruins!

#17026 Jan 6, 2013
Arlene Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Say big fella, I like a good funny man. I used to have all the jocks snap their towels at me when at Serra High, the whipping was soooo good, you should come out an hang with all the Trojans. I'm so mad at you for backing the Bruins. They sure do appreciate all of your support Artie. Do you drink Southern Comfort? I hear it's some smooth stuff hehehe.....Go Trojans!
> You must have been a popular girl at Serra High, Arlene? No, Coach Artie won't hang out with you Trajons. You're the wrong kind of crowd!
It's Coach Artie's pleasure supporting the UCLA Bruins ... the #1 CFB team in L.A. The Coach has always pulled for UCLA, except when they play an SEC team. You have to remember, The Coach has to be loyal to his SEC Brethren and their teams! It's the Southern gentleman's code of SEC Brotherhood. And, yes Coach Artie drinks Southern Comfort! Have a nice day, Arlene ... ya hear!?

Westwood

#17028 Jan 6, 2013
Average home in Fight_on's "hood" El Monte...$313,000

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-El-Monte-...

average home in Manhattan beach $1,353,000

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Manhattan...

I own my house outright, NO MORTGAGE fool

Bite me slither on, enjoy your studio apt. in El Monte loser. I'm set for life ahoooole

#17029 Jan 6, 2013
Arlene Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I was a big queen at Serra, still am..Have to invite you over for some nude golfing, CT is my "personal" caddy, i gatta email you a pic of me jizzing on The Stanley Cup...Go Trojans!
> No thanks, Arlene! Coach Artie is perfectly happy in the land where guys love women!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17030 Jan 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No thanks, Arlene! Coach Artie is perfectly happy in the land where guys love women!
Boo Hoo! But Artie I own my own home free and clear, I'm set for life , I will make u a good wife hehehe....Just one round of nude golfing, that will change your mind, I can also show you some "tricks" I learned and gave when I was in the Navy oh how I miss bunking and showering with a bunch of men....Serra High 66 Rocks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Bobcats vs. Kent State Golden Flashes: Gam... 41 min adriana 1
Eastern Michigan Eagles vs Morgan State Bears G... 45 min adriana 1
Fire Mike Tomlin? (Dec '09) 2 hr Pass the Steel Bong 42
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Fri Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Jacksonville Jaguars Have 2nd Best Odds for Top... Thu Flatulence Fred 3
Welker not thinking retiring 'at all' after con... Aug 27 Flatulence Fred 17
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••