UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
15,941 - 15,960 of 26,740 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have to visit El Monte, so many trojan fans, PPPete, fight_on, Artie, sometimes bruin for life, many others, what a party town.
PS My fav is PP don't tell the others
smochies
No No no babe you must cum to Manhattan Beach where I live, did u know I wuz the only gay boy at Serra High? Well there wuz my phys Ed coach who "broke me in" hehehe. I can introduce you to my hot nephew who let me wackoff to the Stanley cup,or we can do some nude golfing, down here we say "if he swells ride em" hehehe...Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
No No no babe you must cum to Manhattan Beach where I live, did u know I wuz the only gay boy at Serra High? Well there wuz my phys Ed coach who "broke me in" hehehe. I can introduce you to my hot nephew who let me wackoff to the Stanley cup,or we can do some nude golfing, down here we say "if he swells ride em" hehehe...Go Bruins!
Good news Artie, with that momentary bliss of the Bruin upset game in basketball before the reality of Arizona and Pacific 12 play begins, the hot tub party at MBD's house is back ON tonight :)

I like hiding under the spa bubbles when it rains. And I heard Brewski is going to be there to debut his fashion trendy new Bruin beach thong :)

Go Bruins, maybe there is a heaven!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee, the Bruin fans don't need a big hug! They take their losses like real men, >:)
You are right Coach. I got a break and stopped using up all my kleenex when our Bruin basketball team pulled off their upset of the last 5 years last night :)

Go Bruins, wish you were here for our Bruin hot tub party tonight!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Baca, Jones Holmes, Hilliard, Price, Heste, all seniors all pucked the game up.
Lifer, thanks for a much more honest assessment than Nation. He is too filled with anger to see straight. He may need his GPE to find his way to MBD's ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Get a life a**hole.
tick, tick, tick
Nation, such anger, and directed at the wrong people :(

Everytime you go tick, tick, tick, it reminds all of us how Guerrero is looking at his watch deciding when to pull the trigger on Coach Benny and Coach Jimmy :/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Coach. I got a break and stopped using up all my kleenex when our Bruin basketball team pulled off their upset of the last 5 years last night :)
> Really? So, Kleenex will take a hit on their last quarter profits? The poor stockholders will have a hissy fit! Well, there is some consolation ... Kleenex stock should soar once the Sun Bowl game is over. Can you just picture the thousands and thousands of boxes of Kleenex that will be used between El Paso, Juarez, and the Trajon Ghetto?

...as visions of $$$ signs float through the air at the Kleenex corporate office. Everyone is dancing and singing in the office...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
>:)

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Coach. I got a break and stopped using up all my kleenex when our Bruin basketball team pulled off their upset of the last 5 years last night :)
Hey PP, the rain here in El Monte is terrible, howsabout me and you hooking up to stay warm, I'm leaving for El Shythole texas tonight to be with all the "boys" care to join us hon? all your alter egos will be there playing "boy" games.

Fight On hon, Fight On.

smochies figh on, Oh I mean PPPete, sorry for letting the cat out of the bag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Really? So, Kleenex will take a hit on their last quarter profits? The poor stockholders will have a hissy fit! Well, there is some consolation ... Kleenex stock should soar once the Sun Bowl game is over. Can you just picture the thousands and thousands of boxes of Kleenex that will be used between El Paso, Juarez, and the Trajon Ghetto?
...as visions of $$$ signs float through the air at the Kleenex corporate office. Everyone is dancing and singing in the office...
>:)
Leave my PP alone you mean ol coach, he's still smarting from the asswooping those nasty Bruins put on his (Oops our) beloved sc trojans

Now on to shythole texas
fight on!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know who the Pac-12 's leading passer this year was? No? Let me tell you then! It was Brett Hundley!! http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/leagueleaders Brett will win a Heisman before his career is over at UCLA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Does anyone know who the Pac-12 's leading passer this year was?
I know, I know, I know.... that cute little Matt Barkley.
Me and my PP love the kid.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave my PP alone you mean ol coach, he's still smarting from the asswooping those nasty Bruins put on his (Oops our) beloved sc trojans
Now on to shythole texas
fight on!
> Fight On, you be sweet now ... ya hear!? Oh, sorry... you already are sweet! Hey, did you know El Paso is a popular resort area for rattlesnakes and scorpions? And, it's another famous hideout for the Trojan Ghetto crowd? Yeah, at Rosa's Cantina! Not as popular as Rosie's Cantina in Tijuana, but, still a popular dive for down on their luck Trajon fans. Rosie and Rosa are first cousins and both are rolling in the pesos supplied by border jumping Trajon fans. Rosa's should be a great jumping off point for you Trajons before the start of the Sun Bowl game and a post game trip to Juarez to fill up your crack pipes. Anyway, watch out for those crazy six-gun shootin' cowboys!
>:/
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Does anyone know who the Pac-12 's leading passer this year was? No? Let me tell you then! It was Brett Hundley!! http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/leagueleaders Brett will win a Heisman before his career is over at UCLA.
Very cool.

Wow! We now have over 16,000 posts on this thread I started.:-)

We'd have a lot more, if it weren't for the nazi moderators.

Go Sun Devils! Go Beavers!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Fight On, you be sweet now ... ya hear!? Oh, sorry... you already are sweet! Hey, did you know El Paso is a popular resort area for rattlesnakes and scorpions? And, it's another famous hideout for the Trojan Ghetto crowd? Yeah, at Rosa's Cantina! Not as popular as Rosie's Cantina in Tijuana, but, still a popular dive for down on their luck Trajon fans. Rosie and Rosa are first cousins and both are rolling in the pesos supplied by border jumping Trajon fans. Rosa's should be a great jumping off point for you Trajons before the start of the Sun Bowl game and a post game trip to Juarez to fill up your crack pipes. Anyway, watch out for those crazy six-gun shootin' cowboys!
>:/
Well hello there handsome! We Bruins would like to make you an honorary Bruin with our "special" initiation, we think it's soooo sweeeet of you to back us up like you do Artie. You must also be the professor of love cuz you have me hooked on ya baby, we can do it bruin style here at my Manhattan Beach bungelow. You and I together with Bruin For Life will make him an Artie sandwich with plenty of mayo hehehe....Geaux Bruins! Geaux Tigers!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Man, those folks are the Pinstripe Bowl are true fans! Wouldn't catch my ass out in that weather!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

folks AT the Pinstripe Bowl...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cool.
Wow! We now have over 16,000 posts on this thread I started.:-)
We'd have a lot more, if it weren't for the nazi moderators.
Go Sun Devils! Go Beavers!!
Over 800 posts deleted! LOL!!!

My guess would be:
400 from BFL
300 from me
100 everyone else

LOL!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hello So Cal. I'm In El shythole, Texas for the "Big" game, Tony Burnett & Leonard Williams were right this place is a shythole, no wonder our boys were over an hour late for dinner.
We Are SC we don't settle for this shyt, were the Pre-Season #1 team we deserve better than this.
Mattie sends his best to all back home, and wishes he had gone Pro when he was marketable.
Fight On trojans & PPPete the # 1 trojan of them all.
Bruin For Life

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there handsome! We Bruins would like to make you an honorary Bruin with our "special" initiation, we think it's soooo sweeeet of you to back us up like you do Artie. You must also be the professor of love cuz you have me hooked on ya baby, we can do it bruin style here at my Manhattan Beach bungelow. You and I together with Bruin For Life will make him an Artie sandwich with plenty of mayo hehehe....Geaux Bruins! Geaux Tigers!
You dyke.
Bruin For Life

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 800 posts deleted! LOL!!!
My guess would be:
400 from BFL
300 from me
100 everyone else
LOL!!
LOL...huh, no, more like 799 from you and 1 from Bite On.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...huh, no, more like 799 from you and 1 from Bite On.
Not quite. I haven't been booted from Topix, as you have at least 2-3 times.

P.S. Judging your own posts again, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Sports Discussions

Search the NCAA Sports Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte Hornets: Does Josh Davis Deserve a Ro... 4 hr TJS 1
New England Patriots draft wrap-up 4 hr Flatulence Fred 6
Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late' Finding T... 4 hr Flatulence Fred 5
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) 5 hr Flatulence Fred 10,024
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... 6 hr Flatulence Fred 19
Black Bear Johnson looking to make Patriots Roster 7 hr Flatulence Fred 41
Reed Armagost Is A Bearcat 17 hr Gregory martin 1
•••
•••