UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16044 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>HILARIOUS!! "the best doesn't always win" well UCLA was and still is the better of the two teams, and we will be for at least 3-4 years...PASS THE TORCH BYTCHES!!!
So long Sweet thang!......LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16045 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Great game, AU tough in the beginning ASU what a 4th Qtr.
nice start to the weekend.
go bruins beat stanford
Most Dangerous Campuses List: Business Insider 2012 UCLA #1 on that list!!!.......No wonder you and Rob want to beat me up, it's The Bruin way...LMFAO!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16046 Nov 25, 2012
Rematch next week for the Pac 12 Championship, Hundley played like a Freshman last night, needs to step it up next week.
Props to Irish Dan and his ND team. They looked like National Champions last night.
On to Golf. 6:30 start time.

Westwood

#16047 Nov 25, 2012
Oh and the goal line stance with 4 minutes to go wasn't so bad either,
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16048 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Rematch next week for the Pac 12 Championship, Hundley played like a Freshman last night, needs to step it up next week.
Props to Irish Dan and his ND team. They looked like National Champions last night.
On to Golf. 6:30 start time.
Kiss arse! Good luck on the miniature Golf course. Rob's out he said he's taking you with him..See ya!....LMFAO!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16049 Nov 25, 2012
Hey Bite On, at the request of several posters on here whom shall remain anonymous, it was determined that Yesterday's game was officially a scratch due to it being a meaningless game to UCLA, and completely meaningful to Stanford, especially after Oregon beat Oregon State. I agree with them and here I am with no parting shots other than you being the biggest granny abhors in the entire San Gabriel valley...that's right pickle licking douche bag.lmfao.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16050 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
At the risk of Piss*ing off some folks I think SC has a real chance of beating ND, not saying they will but that a dam good offensive team with or with out MB its the system and receivers not the QB said it all along. It will come down.... IMHO to how much ND scores on SC's D SC will score on ND for sure, It's gonna be a great game,
BRUINS BEAT STANFORD, OREGON BEATS STATE.
You piss me off Nation, because your were right :/

USC did better against the number one team Notre Dame than we did against Stanford. The rematch might be very brutal to us Bruins :(

West Hollywood, CA

#16051 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
But what was with the Irish not accepting the roughing call and punting back to USC. That was a little arrogant if you ask this Bruin :/

I sure hope that Notre Dame doesn't become the school of arrogance now :(

West Hollywood, CA

#16052 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Bite On, at the request of several posters on here whom shall remain anonymous, it was determined that Yesterday's game was officially a scratch due to it being a meaningless game to UCLA, and completely meaningful to Stanford, especially after Oregon beat Oregon State. I agree with them and here I am with no parting shots other than you being the biggest granny abhors in the entire San Gabriel valley...that's right pickle licking douche bag.lmfao.
Well Lifer that is a nice way to soften our blow, but if we can't beat Stanford at home, meaningless or not, how do you expect us to go up to Alto Halto and have any chance up there :/

With our play last night being reminiscent to the Coach Ricky days, we only gave one of the hottest team in the country more momentum :/

Go Bruins, stack the deck higher against us to make us more gutty!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16053 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Well how did you like that 48 yard field goal by Kaimi? He's awesome.

Get um next week!

Westwood

#16054 Nov 25, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get um next week!
yes it was nice, the kids coming on.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16055 Nov 25, 2012
UCLA vs Stanford :||

Westwood

#16056 Nov 25, 2012
Dear Coach More, all I want for Christmas is a returner that holds on to the dam ball !!!

Westwood

#16057 Nov 25, 2012
Mora gdamit

West Hollywood, CA

#16058 Nov 25, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get um next week!
Miss Wolfie, that field goal was nothing more than a few spinkles on a melting cake :/

Field goals won't mean tiddly if my Bruins can't do anything else. I am scared we lose the next game too and end up playing in some Kraft should feed them hunger bowl :/

West Hollywood, CA

#16059 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Dear Coach More, all I want for Christmas is a returner that holds on to the dam ball !!!
Another Christmas gift will be uniforms we can win in :/

Now we can also shelf those L.A. Night outfits next to those fashion repelling white uniforms we wore last year when the Trojans kicked our booty :(

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16060 Nov 25, 2012
Matt from the Columbus Tattoo Shop wrote:
UCLA vs Stanford :||
> So, what are you saying, Matt...
déjà vu?
>:/

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16061 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
I would love to Devin Fuller as our returner from now on. He may be the besy athlete in the team.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16062 Nov 25, 2012
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, those three Notre Dame field goals was nothing more than a few spinkles on a melting cake :/
Field goals mean tiddly for my beloved Trojans because we can't do anything else. I am scared we lose the next game too and end up playing in some Kraft should feed them hunger bowl :/
> Well, Pee Pee, that Kraft bowl is probably where your beloved Trajons will end up! Got Macaroni & Cheese?
>:)
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16063 Nov 25, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I knew you would weasel out of this. No worries, I will leave topix for good. Going out on top as usual.....later toots! Ya flaming hommo, you and MBD/Pete Carroll are stuk up each others arses like two dogs in heat...LMFAO!...By the way Ramiro and CPEM are one and the same...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 21 hr Fatty McFlatus 2
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Tue Flatulence Fred 3
Police: Cowboys RB Randle arrested on theft charge Mon Flatulence Fred 9
Like it or not, Jerry Jones has Cowboys on the ... Mon Flatulence Fred 8
Brady Hoke asked about possibly playing Wilton ... Sun Father of Two 2
FSU holds off Notre Dame to run win streak to 23 Oct 19 Collage football fan 1
End appears near for Tim Beckman at Illinois Oct 17 JTyler 1

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE