UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
15,221 - 15,240 of 26,967 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being a Trojan season ticket holder, I also scored some tickets for our game against UCLA. Nice to have tickets for both our remaining "HOME" game victories.. LOL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??

The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt

A moment of silence... In CT's memory

USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??
The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt
USC - 48 UCLA - 26
FIGHT ON AND WIN
hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LOL!! The troll of all trolls calls CT a troll. Hilarious!

You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.

As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)

Good luck against the farm.

BEAT THE IRISH!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
I'm sure you're doing a "sleep over" at MBD's tonight, with him helping you write your farewell speech...Take him with you when you leave....LMFAO!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
How sweet
If so, I hope they're enjoying the UA-ASU game!

It's a good one!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
I love CT I wish he was staying with me and my butt bud Rob:)
How sweet a couple we make:):)
You and Rob playing "surfer' again....If it swells ride it...LMFAO!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I always go to this page for a good laugh, this is going to be fun to read during the offseason. Good luck to your teams tomorrow Bruins and Trojans.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.
As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)
BEAT THE IRISH!
read my post moron, unless of course you think Bite On is CT.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
BEAT THE IRISH!
HILARIOUS!! "the best doesn't always win" well UCLA was and still is the better of the two teams, and we will be for at least 3-4 years...PASS THE TORCH BYTCHES!!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, I hope they're enjoying the UA-ASU game!
It's a good one!!
Great game, AU tough in the beginning ASU what a 4th Qtr.
nice start to the weekend.
go bruins beat stanford
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>

go bruins beat stanford
Instead of predicting a win hoping for a win....Pussyie!
See you later Robbie...LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Rob playing "surfer' again....If it swells ride it...LMFAO!
(giggle) Now that is a good one Mister Fight On ;)

You should have seen these two ride the hot tub waves last night at MBD's place ;)

Go Bruins, ride the swell!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post moron, unless of course you think Bite On is CT.
Lifer let's not cause more confusion. It will be tough enough trying to run through that Stanford defense today :/

Go Bruins, confusion say!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
How sweet
Please nation, let's not get into who is staying in whos bed :/

I never kiss and tell when you stay over at MBD's house :/

Go Bruins, beat that better defense!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
USC - 48 UCLA - 26
FIGHT ON AND WIN
LMAO!

We got our HeisMANTI shirts, our MATT WHO? shirts. The ND kids have some pretty funny shirts. The best shirt we saw last night at an ND party was You can't spell SUCK without SC. That one was hysterical. But these folks had some pretty funny shirts. One kid had a shirt that said THANK YOU BRUINS!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
They areall still CRYIN!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer let's not cause more confusion. It will be tough enough trying to run through that Stanford defense today :/
Go Bruins, confusion say!
Confusion say? Dumb dumb!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

At the risk of Piss*ing off some folks I think SC has a real chance of beating ND, not saying they will but that a dam good offensive team with or with out MB its the system and receivers not the QB said it all along. It will come down.... IMHO to how much ND scores on SC's D SC will score on ND for sure, It's gonna be a great game,

BRUINS BEAT STANFORD, OREGON BEATS STATE.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
At the risk of Piss*ing off some folks I think SC has a real chance of beating ND, not saying they will but that a dam good offensive team with or with out MB its the system and receivers not the QB said it all along. It will come down.... IMHO to how much ND scores on SC's D SC will score on ND for sure, It's gonna be a great game,
BRUINS BEAT STANFORD, OREGON BEATS STATE.
Could happen. Luck and momentum plays a big part in these kind of games. If ND loses it's FAT Dans fault.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••