UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16006 Nov 22, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
fat chance the Bigot Pinocchio Slither On will NEVER honor that bet.
Well Nation, a bet is a bet. I guess the loser of those two will have to honor and leave Topix. If it is Lifer, then that means we will have one less Bruin amongst us :/

West Hollywood, CA

#16007 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even all you trls out there):)

Anyone have a drumstick to feed this Bruin ;)

Go Bruins, cobble cobble!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16008 Nov 22, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even all you trls out there):)
Anyone have a drumstick to feed this Bruin ;)
Go Bruins, cobble cobble!
Pee pee you are the best and most loyal and macho Bruin fan on here, here is a tribute to the mighty Bruins. The most macho version of the UCLA sons of Westwood (and Cal Berkley) Fight Song.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16009 Nov 22, 2012
Wake up wild turkey lovers!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16010 Nov 22, 2012
Wild Turkey Rare Breed!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16011 Nov 22, 2012

West Hollywood, CA

#16015 Nov 23, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Pee pee you are the best and most loyal and macho Bruin fan on here, here is a tribute to the mighty Bruins. The most macho version of the UCLA sons of Westwood (and Cal Berkley) Fight Song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mmMNc_ySHAEXX
Thank you Mister Fight On. While this Bruin is not a big fan of your name Fight On, I appreciate that someone from the enemy camp realizes how I step forward and try to rally my disorganized Bruin troops ;)

You have to remember that we have had so many poor seasons in memory that it has taken me to step foward and help lead the likes of lost Bruin faithful like Lifer, Nation, and Brewski back to some semblance of what you might call dignity ;)

Go Bruins, start the 8 clap to let everyone know we are not Cal!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16016 Nov 23, 2012
LAX full of ND fans today, Looking for a GREAT game tomorrow,

GO BRUINS BEAT STANFORD !!!!
GP OREGON BEAT STATE !!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#16018 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
GP OREGON BEAT STATE !!!
Lots of them in Manhattan Beach already.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16019 Nov 23, 2012
> GEAUX UCLA BRUINS!
>:)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16020 Nov 23, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> GEAUX UCLA BRUINS!
>:)
Go Artie !!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16021 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
GP OREGON BEAT STATE !!!
It's going to be one for the ages!

BEAT THE IRISH!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16022 Nov 23, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being a Trojan season ticket holder, I also scored some tickets for our game against UCLA. Nice to have tickets for both our remaining "HOME" game victories.. LOL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??

The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt

A moment of silence... In CT's memory

USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16023 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??
The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt
A moment of silence... In CT's memory
USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play
hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16024 Nov 23, 2012
LOL!! The troll of all trolls calls CT a troll. Hilarious!

You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.

As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)

Good luck against the farm.

BEAT THE IRISH!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16025 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
I'm sure you're doing a "sleep over" at MBD's tonight, with him helping you write your farewell speech...Take him with you when you leave....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16026 Nov 23, 2012
Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16027 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
If so, I hope they're enjoying the UA-ASU game!

It's a good one!!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16028 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
I love CT I wish he was staying with me and my butt bud Rob:)
How sweet a couple we make:):)
You and Rob playing "surfer' again....If it swells ride it...LMFAO!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16029 Nov 23, 2012
I always go to this page for a good laugh, this is going to be fun to read during the offseason. Good luck to your teams tomorrow Bruins and Trojans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Agenda: Where are Charleston's new librarie... 9 hr Slugger 1
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov 26 Larry342516 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News For Georgia fans, Smart's first season as coach... Nov 14 zhsbs 3
News Pete's closes in West Boca, to be replaced by f... (Aug '07) Nov 8 Go Blue Forever 31
News Will ESPN College GameDay Make Their Way Back T... Oct '16 pops 8
More from around the web