UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32710 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15959 Nov 21, 2012
stupid enough NOT to know

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15960 Nov 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, UCLA fans, in general, are very fair weather fans.
Come now Mister Trojan, there should be no reason to call us fair weathered just because a lot of us like to bring our picnic baskets to the game :/

Luckily for most of the season, I have ample room and can place my basket to the empty seats beside me and stretch out and enjoy a Saturday picnic, I mean game :)

Go Bruins!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15962 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like our "state of UCLA football" A LOT MORE than USC's state football, YOU SUCK!!! we just kicked your asses, and as I said all year long, we were "ready to defend our Pac-12 south title"...HATER!!!
Now,now sweet thang,One win doesn't erase 15 years of getting butt raped...LMFAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15963 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like our "state of UCLA football" A LOT MORE than USC's state football, YOU SUCK!!! we just kicked your asses, and as I said all year long, we were "ready to defend our Pac-12 south title"...HATER!!!
LOL! Thanks for proving what I wrote in post #15949.

And "defend your title"? More stupidity! I love it!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#15965 Nov 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is YOU, moron. I'm not talking about YOU. I'm talking about UCLA fans, IN GENERAL.
The post you made before this one proved what I have stated and you have been dumb enough to try and dispute.
Face it, UCLA fans, in general, are very fair weather fans.
And I explained to you why they didn't wear them, because of thug mother effers that talk shit, and UCLA fans generally are not confrontational, it doesn't mean they weren't fans when we lose...them wearing it now just means we're saying "c'mon bytches, we dare you to say a word".

38-28

#15966 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now,now sweet thang,One win doesn't erase 15 years of getting butt raped...LMFAO!
Oh, you are WRONG!! you hold on to your fantasies of getting "butt raped" I will hold on to 38-28, it's the only thing I remember.

38-28

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#15967 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like our "state of UCLA football" A LOT MORE than USC's state football,
You should, you are a UCLA fan. Enjoy it.
YOU SUCK!!!
No I don't.
we just kicked your asses,
No you didn't.
and as I said all year long, we were "ready to defend our Pac-12 south title"
Good for you. After many years of claiming "This will be our year" you were finally correct. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, doesn't mean it works.
...HATER!!!
Yah, I'm the hater, the one that has been routinely complimentary of UCLA, its academics and athletics. The only thing in recent memory even remotely negative about UCLA that I've posted about UCLA was my previous comment about discounted tickets for sale. Go back and wallow in the mud you like to sling and live in.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15968 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And I explained to you why they didn't wear them, because of thug mother effers that talk shit, and UCLA fans generally are not confrontational, it doesn't mean they weren't fans when we lose...them wearing it now just means we're saying "c'mon bytches, we dare you to say a word".
38-28
Yeah, right. Sure, that's the reason! LOL!!

If they're non-confrontational, they wouldn't be wearing them now, because few UCLA fans would be stupid enough to think 2 wins over 14 years is anything to be whooping it up over. Any fan would be a complete idiot to celebrate beating their biggest rival once every 6 years, over the past 14 games.

Face it, Bruin fans are as far weather as they come. You're in denial, AS USUAL.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15969 Nov 21, 2012
FAIR weather
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15970 Nov 21, 2012
Only thing my closest UCLA friend (actual graduate) said was, "Finally!"

Another big fan I know (not a UCLA alumnus) said the same thing.

Nothing claiming to have won a second South division title. Nothing about the monopoly being over. Nothing about owning LA. Certainly nothing about having kicked our asses.

Both of them are much smarter than that. They both know they have every reason to be optimistic about the future. But they both know anything more would be moronic.

#15971 Nov 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Only thing my closest UCLA friend (actual graduate) said was, "Finally!"
Another big fan I know (not a UCLA alumnus) said the same thing.
Nothing claiming to have won a second South division title. Nothing about the monopoly being over. Nothing about owning LA. Certainly nothing about having kicked our asses.
Both of them are much smarter than that. They both know they have every reason to be optimistic about the future. But they both know anything more would be moronic.
Them being civil with you is exactly how WE UCLA fans are, not you trOJan fans that love to talk shit after a win, and even get tattooed "SC" on your shaved heads.
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15973 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you are WRONG!! you hold on to your fantasies of getting "butt raped" I will hold on to 38-28, it's the only thing I remember.
38-28
When Ucla can beat USC with scores like these . 50-0 or 66-19, 47-22,52-21, 27-0. Then you can brag, for the time being enjoy your rare upset victory and STFU!.....LMFAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15974 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Them being civil with you is exactly how WE UCLA fans are, not you trOJan fans that love to talk shit after a win, and even get tattooed "SC" on your shaved heads.
LOL! I had a feeling you'd come back with that as an excuse.

Nope. They're just not stupid enough to try and make any of those ridiculous claims.

West Hollywood, CA

#15975 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Them being civil with you is exactly how WE UCLA fans are, not you trOJan fans that love to talk shit after a win, and even get tattooed "SC" on your shaved heads.
Yes Lifer, the SC on the head thing is a bit extreme for us Bruins to comprehend :/

I have a few friends who have tattooed their significant other on their necks. How do you think the name Brett (Hundley) would look on my forehead ;)

Go fellow Bruins, let's party tonight while we still can!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15976 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ Bite On, if you're so sure that Stanford's gonna blow out UCLA let's do the bet I proposed earlier, and all your dumbass handles leave Topix for good, if UCLA loses I leave...lets go sweet thang!! I'm sure you can find other ways of keeping yourself busy, it's cucumber season! El Monte has a very fertility ground, I'm sure u can grow them pepinos and be happy for ever and not have the need or the time to come trolling in here, you'd be too busy shoving them cucumbers up your ass all day and.all night.
Let's roll bytch! Bring it on!!! Start preparing your loser speech and take Bruin Nation, Wolffie and all of your other fake handles with you , we know those two are really you, no two other people could really be that demented.

West Hollywood, CA

#15977 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
When Ucla can beat USC with scores like these . 50-0 or 66-19, 47-22,52-21, 27-0. Then you can brag, for the time being enjoy your rare upset victory and STFU!.....LMFAO!
DabNabIt Trojan, why do you have to be such a joykill :/

Go Bruins, let's enjoy our moment, however brief!

#15978 Nov 21, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You should, you are a UCLA fan. Enjoy it.
<quoted text>
No I don't.
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
<quoted text>
Good for you. After many years of claiming "This will be our year" you were finally correct. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day, doesn't mean it works.
<quoted text>
Yah, I'm the hater, the one that has been routinely complimentary of UCLA, its academics and athletics. The only thing in recent memory even remotely negative about UCLA that I've posted about UCLA was my previous comment about discounted tickets for sale. Go back and wallow in the mud you like to sling and live in.
According to that website you posted, the cheapest tickets are $34.00 and those sections are at the corners where the seats are normally $18.00 in the General Admission and $28.00 in the other sections...but of course you're making it seem like we just can't get sell them at regular prices. It's okay to hate though, what else can we expect from a hurt trojan that just had a devastating defeat to the hands of their rival.
38-28

#15979 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's roll bytch! Bring it on!!! Start preparing your loser speech and take Bruin Nation, Wolffie and all of your other fake handles with you , we know those two are really you, no two other people could really be that demented.
It's on BY TCH!!! maybe for once YOU will keep your word and disappear you fu**ing troll!! prepare you speech and come up with your last parting shots, you will get ONE shot, and one SHOT only, following the games.

West Hollywood, CA

#15980 Nov 21, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, if in fact Lifer is those other handles and then my Bruins lose, all those handles will vanish and I will have no one else to talk to :(

Um, everyone, can you please call off this bet :/

Go Bruins, Go Handles!

West Hollywood, CA

#15981 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's on BY TCH!!! maybe for once YOU will keep your word and disappear you fu**ing troll!! prepare you speech and come up with your last parting shots, you will get ONE shot, and one SHOT only, following the games.
DabNabIt lifer, you are being really forceful here. But promise me that if we Bruins do lose to Stanford, that you will not remove the Miss Wolfie handle :/

I sort of get a kick out of talking with her (you) about life and being in the know. Makes me feel like I am on my very own television soap opera FANTASY ;)

Go Bruins, Stay Fantasy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sat Buffalo Bull 74
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Sat clintwynn 1
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft Jan 10 Weekend at Bernies 3
News Condoleezza Rice to attend Brut Sun Bowl game (Dec '09) Jan 4 Cbr48 64
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... Jan 1 felixArroyo 1
News The good, bad and weird of the NFL season Dec 29 Kasick of Pancakes 3
News Watauga County has mini-football reunion at Shr... Dec 22 Dennis L Guthrie 1
More from around the web