UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 757)

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F**K USC!!! and all it stands for!!! my beef with your you effing overly sensitivity when I post a simple avatar of your QB that did not get seriously injured, and you call me classless. What do you have to say about your fellow trOJan fan "trOJan"? NOTHING why? could be two reasons, you condone everything a condom does regardless of how classless the commentary may be, or 2, you're afraid that he will unleash his anger on you for disagreeing with him as he constantly does, just look at his posts towards Bruin Nation a few days back, calling a POS, Hypocrisy, and all kinds of shit. You are hilarious.
UCLA - we just win.
USC- you just whine.
There you go, making stuff up again. I did say BN was sounding like a moron,(i.e. you). But POS? I don't go there unless someone else does. He & I agreed to disagree. Then we both took a step back. As adults do, we moved on.

My views of LEO's? CPEM has made it clear he disagrees. You're the only one who keeps bringing it up.

Hell, I have some LEO's in my family. They know how I feel. We don't discuss it. I don't hold the fact that they're LEO's against them. They don't hold my views against me.

Even with all the crap you give me, I STILL hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to make a wager with you, if I knew you would keep your end of it, you fa gget. If NUCLA beats Stanford, you and all your fake handles such as "Ramiro" "Bruin Fan" "PeePee Pete" "Papi Chulo" get the F out of Topix for ever, and if Stanford beats UCLA I will leave Topix for ever.
The loser makes one final post on Sunday telling everyone on here how you feel, sorta like one last parting shot to say "F you and good bye".
Whattaya say f ag?
I would make a similar bet with your Boyfriend trOJan, but he is too much of a pus sy to ever make this bet. Without Topix, he might as well die. LMAO
Stanford is going to win so you might as well say your speech now..I am not those other handles, I would not go the way of Bruin nation/Pete_Carroll.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

BTW, you sure come down on me a lot for someone who has often stated how much you enjoy beating the crap out of people.

Me? I've only thrown down when absolutely necessary. After all efforts to diffuse a situation had been exhausted.

You? You've provoked people many times. You always want them to "throw the first punch". You always want to "be sure there are witnesses". You LOOK for fights because you enjoy violence.

Even if I enjoy when karma bites an LEO on the ass, I'm sitting on the sidelines. Big difference.

I want to cause harm to no man (or woman). I felt bad when I have had to, even when they left me with no choice.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Stanford is going to win so you might as well say your speech now..I am not those other handles, I would not go the way of Bruin nation/Pete_Carroll.
My fellow Bruin Lifer would like to think there is only one person with a bunch of handles that thinks he is koo koo, but unfortunately there appear to be plenty. He is even alienating his own fellow fan base like me, Nation, and Brewski :/

We are all finding it very hard to defend his actions. Maybe it would be best if he were in fact the one to leave Topix. We just can't seem to break this dog of his disobedience :(

Go Bruins, play and talk fair!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to make a wager with you, if I knew you would keep your end of it, you fa gget. If NUCLA beats Stanford, you and all your fake handles such as "Ramiro" "Bruin Fan" "PeePee Pete" "Papi Chulo" get the F out of Topix for ever, and if Stanford beats UCLA I will leave Topix for ever.
The loser makes one final post on Sunday telling everyone on here how you feel, sorta like one last parting shot to say "F you and good bye".
Whattaya say f ag?
I would make a similar bet with your Boyfriend trOJan, but he is too much of a pus sy to ever make this bet. Without Topix, he might as well die. LMAO
Please Lifer, they tell me you make these kind of threats about leaving Topix every 6 months or so :/

Our Bruins finally pulled off a blockbuster upset against a more talented USC team and you have to keep cheapening it with such vulgarity :(

Go Bruins, our team won so let's be grown ups for a change!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would make a similar bet with your Boyfriend trOJan, but he is too much of a pus sy to ever make this bet. Without Topix, he might as well die. LMAO
Funny statement, coming from someone who was supposedly "thinking about leaving Topix" a few weeks ago. You were just looking for attention...someone to feel sorry for you. About as lame as someone trying to commit suicide by taking 1 or 2 extra Ambien or Lunesta! LOL!! A cry for help!

YOU would never leave Topix and all of us know it. Besides, you'd just post under aliases, as we all know you have!! You have as many fake monickers as FO does.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Now you are using big boy words, though, so I'll upgrade you to a 7th grader.
"deflect, deflect, deflect" is what you do, you completely ignore my point, because you're scared that your fellow condom might turn on you...I'm the only one here bold enough to call a spade a spade...it's okay, after 6 years you have proven what you are.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
What a typical arrogant punk-ass torgan, that little punk has never even started a game, and he's talking shyt? I hope Manti Teo knocks his ass out of the game, so I can get a better avatar than the one I had of Barkley, earlier before CPEM gave a guilt trip...no guilt trip with Wittek...what a dumbass kid.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Trojan wrote:
BTW, you sure come down on me a lot for someone who has often stated how much you enjoy beating the crap out of people.
Me? I've only thrown down when absolutely necessary. After all efforts to diffuse a situation had been exhausted.
You? You've provoked people many times. You always want them to "throw the first punch". You always want to "be sure there are witnesses". You LOOK for fights because you enjoy violence.
Even if I enjoy when karma bites an LEO on the ass, I'm sitting on the sidelines. Big difference.
I want to cause harm to no man (or woman). I felt bad when I have had to, even when they left me with no choice.
When did I say I enjoyed beating the crap out of people? you effing liar, you only represent one person, not the entire population.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What a typical arrogant punk-ass torgan, that little punk has never even started a game, and he's talking shyt? I hope Manti Teo knocks his ass out of the game, so I can get a better avatar than the one I had of Barkley, earlier before CPEM gave a guilt trip...no guilt trip with Wittek...what a dumbass kid.
EVERY player, in EVERY sport, at EVERY level says they're going to win a game.

If you read the quote, he NEVER guaranteed a win. USA Today wrote the headline to hype the game and increase viewership of the article.

You're hilarious!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
F you liar...you don't fool anyone. PeePee Pete came from "El Monte" before you added to your headline...as well as "Bruin Fan" and "Papi Chulo" and all your other handles, but I guess you must have no life and you're not willing to leave Topix because it's obvious this is you only communication you have with the world, and the only time you get to act like a dick without the risk of getting your ass kicked...am I right?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say I enjoyed beating the crap out of people? you effing liar, you only represent one person, not the entire population.
MANY times you have made the remark about pushing peoples' buttons and wanting them to throw the first punch. Always wanting to be sure you have witnesses that you were supposedly defending yourself.

Or is your memory failing you, as it so often does?

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"deflect, deflect, deflect" is what you do, you completely ignore my point, because you're scared that your fellow condom might turn on you...
Nope, not really. We've disagreed on here before, you are just "conveniently" forgetting that, that like you "conveniently" forget a lot of things.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F you liar...you don't fool anyone. PeePee Pete came from "El Monte" before you added to your headline...as well as "Bruin Fan" and "Papi Chulo" and all your other handles, but I guess you must have no life and you're not willing to leave Topix because it's obvious this is you only communication you have with the world, and the only time you get to act like a dick without the risk of getting your ass kicked...am I right?
I have never once posted as anyone other than "Fight On", those other monikers were other probably Bruin nation and you.
Papi Chulo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never once posted as anyone other than "Fight On", those other monikers were other probably Bruin nation and you.
Hijo, es necesario superar esta derrota a los Bruins de UCLA poderosos, no son mas que un equipo de futbol mejor. Esta noche, voy a dar masajes a su agujero de culo como a ti te gusta.:)

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh Slither On your nose is growing, Pinocchio the Bigot troll

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh Slither On your nose is growing, Pinocchio the Bigot troll
Please Nation, don't talk about things growing right before the special Wednesday edition MBD hot tub coming up ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F you liar...you don't fool anyone. PeePee Pete came from "El Monte" before you added to your headline...am I right?
Please Lifer, do not confuse me with Trojans and that stubble rough East side of town. I have never even driven through the city of El Monte :/

My handle is on the Westside of town near all the bright lights and glitter, and establishments of culinary and hedonistic pleasure ;)

Go Bruins, go glitter!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Papi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>Hijo, es necesario superar esta derrota a los Bruins de UCLA poderosos, no son mas que un equipo de futbol mejor. Esta noche, voy a dar masajes a su agujero de culo como a ti te gusta.:)
Please Papi, none of can understand a word you are saying around here :/

When I read your posts, it gives me the urge to go to Benihana’s ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,121 - 15,140 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••