UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 738)

Showing posts 14,741 - 14,760 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace we agree to disagree on the smoking ban, But I work for a Co that has made its Entire campus smoke free. I love it. How smokers feel they have the right to a 20 minute "smoke" break every hr. is beyond me.
Go Bruins
Yah I hate that. Your entire campus is smoke free? Lucky.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never smoked in my life. Thanks for proving you're no smarter than JMW, who makes assumption in at least half of her posts.
You obviously missed my post, where I stated that many smokers are among the most inconsiderate people on earth, with the manner in which they treat our streets & freeways as their personal ashtrays. But I don't want Big Brother telling them what to do any more than I want him telling ME what to do.
Liar. Put the crack pipe down.

OLD FART!

CRY ON TROJAN!
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you need professional psychiatric help. But keep posting. You make me $$$$$$$$$$
Okay, CHEAT ON!
Ready for your bowl game? The Toilet Bowl?
Look in the mirror, Crybaby! You're the only one crying.
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I would Love to get together for a beer with some of ya, you game?
did it with CB. TFELA,Rob,Tony what say Ya?
I'll pass, but thanks.

Maybe some time when it's our home game, the powers-that-be will have our paths cross. I'm often one to offer a chair to visiting fans or an ice chest to keep their drinks cold, if they don't happen to be toting appropriate tailgating supplies.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to sit on your coach?? I mean, I know he's "family" and all but, really? would you sit on his lap? or...somewhere else? hmmmm just curious...weird, trojan, weird.
Lifer, let's try to remained focused on our rivalry game shall we :/

I know the hot tub was a blast last Friday, but now it is time for hot balls football ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror, Crybaby! You're the only one crying.
Why? YOU Hon need to take a look.

CRY ON USC!

CRY ON TROJAN!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I would Love to get together for a beer with some of ya, you game?
did it with CB. TFELA,Rob,Tony what say Ya?
I am game Nation. I know a nifty place on Santa Monica Blvd ;)

And hopefully our Bruins will show some game come Saturday :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace we agree to disagree on the smoking ban, But I work for a Co that has made its Entire campus smoke free. I love it. How smokers feel they have the right to a 20 minute "smoke" break every hr. is beyond me.
Go Bruins
And I just despise how that nasty smoke smell gets all over my Saturday night wardrobe. Takes at least 2 washings with woolite ;)

Oh yes, Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? YOU Hon need to take a look.
CRY ON USC!
CRY ON TROJAN!
More crying. LOL!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>More crying. LOL!!
No HON, more CRYING for YOU!

Cry On!

Cry On!
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No HON, more CRYING for YOU!
Cry On!
Cry On!
You're the only one crying. LOL!!

You obviously are too stupid to read. No crying here.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're no worse than the Bruin pussies who cried like little girls about the USC drum major stabbing the field, during the pre-game show. We've been doing it for 40 years.
But UCLA, being the pussies they are,(as they were with the tobacco ban), cried until the PC police came to the rescue.
Still laughing at someone who thought that I THOUGHT anyone who smokes is a thug. He didn't comprehend the simple fact that UCLA being run and funded by a bunch of crybabies, limits the type of players they can recruit. It is NOT a choice. They are forced to recruit "boyscouts". That's nt necessarily a bad thing. If you can field a competetive team with a bunch of straight laced kids, more power to you!
But as most sports analysts know, the best defensive players are a usually a little off center.
Fight On! BEAT THE BRUINS!!
When we shared the Coliseum, yeah it was cool with both teams wearing their home unies, the seats were divided 50-50, it was "cute" to have both teams wear homes unies, this is not cute anyomore, it's disgusting actually...when we moved to the Rose Bowl we should have done away away with everything that was normal at the coliseum. UCLA should wear their away jerseys at the Coliseum and the band has no business playing at half time...just like USC has no business wearing their home unies at the Rose Bowl, and their stupid band has not business being on the field, let alone that transvestite digging her sword on our UCLA Logo. Most Bruin fans are in an uproar over Dan guerrero not breaking the stupid ass agreement with Pat Haden and ridding this ancient and hideous tradition. Time to let go of his senseless tradition NOW!!! email Fat Dan UCLA1@athletics.ucla.edu and let him know we must stop this madness at once. Go Bruins!!! Beat the Condoms!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The smoke break thing is a joke! We agree on that!!
Wear a patch. Smoke an electronic, smoke free cigarette if it's that important.
OR, if you want to extend your work day for every break you take...by all means, knock yourself out! LOL!!
just get some zig zag and roll up a doobie, and trip out man, it's far out!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>just get some zig zag and roll up a doobie, and trip out man, it's far out!!
Cool!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
right?? lol

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>right?? lol
Yup!

Did you read what the NFL scouts are saying about Barkley? They like Hudley better. I always said he's not so good. And his stock is way way down.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>When we shared the Coliseum, yeah it was cool with both teams wearing their home unies, the seats were divided 50-50, it was "cute" to have both teams wear homes unies, this is not cute anyomore, it's disgusting actually...when we moved to the Rose Bowl we should have done away away with everything that was normal at the coliseum. UCLA should wear their away jerseys at the Coliseum and the band has no business playing at half time...just like USC has no business wearing their home unies at the Rose Bowl, and their stupid band has not business being on the field, let alone that transvestite digging her sword on our UCLA Logo. Most Bruin fans are in an uproar over Dan guerrero not breaking the stupid ass agreement with Pat Haden and ridding this ancient and hideous tradition. Time to let go of his senseless tradition NOW!!! email Fat Dan UCLA1@athletics.ucla.edu and let him know we must stop this madness at once. Go Bruins!!! Beat the Condoms!!!!
What's the big deal sweet tooshe? The Rosebowl is our home as well as the Colisieum so there is no problem in USC wearing home jerseys this Saturday. Remember UCLA was kicked out of the Colisieum for being losers!..LMFAO!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

wHEW!!
UCLA 80, UC IRVINE 79 (OT):

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heisman watch:
1. Kansas State QB Collin Klein -- 9 (9 first-place votes)
2. Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel -- 8 (1)
3. Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o -- 5
4. Oregon RB Kenjon Barner -- 4
5. USC WR Marqise Lee -- 2
T6. Georgia LB Jarvis Jones -- 1
T6. Ohio State QB Braxton Miller -- 1
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Heisman watch:
1. Kansas State QB Collin Klein -- 9 (9 first-place votes)
2. Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel -- 8 (1)
3. Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o -- 5
4. Oregon RB Kenjon Barner -- 4
5. USC WR Marqise Lee -- 2
T6. Georgia LB Jarvis Jones -- 1
T6. Ohio State QB Braxton Miller -- 1
Hommo Watch:

1.MBD/Bruin Nation
2.Pee Pee Pete

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,741 - 14,760 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••