UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32814 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#15456 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, attending the 'SC-ND game is always great. But part of me will want to be sitting on our couch, watching those!!
Why would you want to sit on your coach?? I mean, I know he's "family" and all but, really? would you sit on his lap? or...somewhere else? hmmmm just curious...weird, trojan, weird.

#15457 Nov 13, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason why an SEC team should not be allowed anywhere near the Rose Bowl: http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/...
Buahahahaha hilarious...whatta ya say trojan? you wanna make a similar bet for this game?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15458 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to sit on your coach?? I mean, I know he's "family" and all but, really? would you sit on his lap? or...somewhere else? hmmmm just curious...weird, trojan, weird.
Drinking so early in the morning? LOL!!

I said COUCH,(i.e. sofa).
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15459 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Buahahahaha hilarious...whatta ya say trojan? you wanna make a similar bet for this game?
I'll pass, in large part due to the fact I wouldn't trust anyone to follow through on the bet if they lost. I applaud the man in the article for remaining true to his word.

Over the years, I've had people welch on bets when they were just for lunch! Two Bruin fans and one ND fan.

#15460 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking so early in the morning? LOL!!
I said COUCH,(i.e. sofa).
Oh sorry, I guess it was that awesome CHRONIC I just smoked...my bad, dude. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15461 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry, I guess it was that awesome CHRONIC I just smoked...my bad, dude. LMAO
What's funny as hell is, I initially typed "coach" by accident, but corrected it before I posted. When I saw what you wrote, I thought, "Damn! I thought I fixed that!"

You bastard. How'd ya get cameras into my house?! LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15462 Nov 13, 2012

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#15463 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, attending the 'SC-ND game is always great. But part of me will want to be sitting on our couch, watching those!!
Besides being a Trojan season ticket holder, I also scored some tickets for our game against UCLA. Nice to have tickets for both our remaining "HOME" game victories.. LOL

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN

San Marino, CA

#15464 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sorry, I guess it was that awesome CHRONIC I just smoked...my bad, dude. LMAO
How does that mix with your anger management meds?

San Marino, CA

#15465 Nov 13, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason why an SEC team should not be allowed anywhere near the Rose Bowl: http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/...
Damn, I think using the term "trailor trash" would be giving this fool a compliment! LOL

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN

#15466 Nov 13, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being a Trojan season ticket holder, I also scored some tickets for our game against UCLA. Nice to have tickets for both our remaining "HOME" game victories.. LOL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
"Home games?" you're crazy, it will be anything but a home game for you guys, enjoy your last year of wearing the home jerseys...Bruin Nation is PISSED at the coward Fat Dan Guerrero for not getting rid of this stupid ass tradition that we Bruin fans NO LONGER want. Expect rudeness from our fan base this Saturday, your band's performance may be their last at the Rose Bowl for this game...Bruin Nation has risen, and we will NOT tolerate this going forward...Bruin Nation is in revolt!!!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15467 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"Home games?" you're crazy, it will be anything but a home game for you guys, enjoy your last year of wearing the home jerseys...Bruin Nation is PISSED at the coward Fat Dan Guerrero for not getting rid of this stupid ass tradition that we Bruin fans NO LONGER want. Expect rudeness from our fan base this Saturday, your band's performance may be their last at the Rose Bowl for this game...Bruin Nation has risen, and we will NOT tolerate this going forward...Bruin Nation is in revolt!!!
Bruin Nation? The voice of Elmo is pissed? WTF cares what she says. You fools have no tradition, kudos for fat Dan for trying to preserve something that a baboon like you can't appreciate.

#15468 Nov 13, 2012
Of course I don't believe in all this, that UCLA is better than USC and currently has better talent across the board. HOGWASH!!! We know that most likely USC will win on Saturday to the superior Trojans.
http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/s...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15470 Nov 13, 2012
I see the Real Sliter On has returned it must have been on crack when it posted post 15356 on Sunday
Slither On

(tick, tick, tick)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15471 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Of course I don't believe in all this, that UCLA is better than USC and currently has better talent across the board. HOGWASH!!! We know that most likely USC will win on Saturday to the superior Trojans.
What's your beef with them both wearing their home jerseys?

To each his own, but I like it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15472 Nov 13, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
As far as the ESPN article, attribute it to hype. Exactly what I told you about them selling last year's championship game as being between two "champions".

Sure, everyone in LA will be tuned in. But they want everyone in AZ, NV, UT, WA and OR to be tuned in, as well.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15473 Nov 13, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your beef with them both wearing their home jerseys?
To each his own, but I like it.
I like it too, Sorry Bruin Brother

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15474 Nov 13, 2012
tick, tick, tick

#15475 Nov 13, 2012
@BN, no hacking..just sarcasm ...and reverse psychology.:) c'mon you know me better! Lol

#15476 Nov 13, 2012
I don't think that the visiting teams should be wearing home uniforms... that crap is old and it's time for a new era.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Virginia rattles, then rolls past Notre Da... Mar 18 HornPhartz 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News WOW!!! Upset is one of the biggest in college h... (Sep '07) Mar 11 HistoryPhartss 14
News Nike debuts Michigan Wolverines Air Jordan XXXI... Mar 2 DebutPhartz 2
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb 26 Football Phart 28
News Role players help Eastern Washington beat Idaho... Feb '17 HelpPharts 2
More from around the web