Raiders Announce Signing Of 14 UDFAs

Full story: JustBlogBaby
The second the NFL Draft ended the mad dash to sign undrafted free agents began. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Apr 29, 2013
right now, i say sign whoever, try out whoever! i know mckenzie wants to build through the draft and pick his own players, but, he still needs veteran leadership on all positions. specially at (qb). unless they feel flynn is at that level already?
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Well they signed one undrafted safety but I still think there's a big hole there to fill.
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Only player on that list I know anything about is Conner Vernon WR from Duke. He was all over local media all season. He has talent, and durability. Let's just hope he can stand out like he did in college.
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#4 Apr 30, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 27,428
Big Ten Football Review: The One Where The Gnom... Sat gophsupport 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat Go Blue Forever 1,377
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... Fri PEE PEE PETE 4
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Fri Chosen Traveler 49,282
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... Sep 17 pdmorgs 1
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Sep 16 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
•••
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••