Raiders Announce Signing Of 14 UDFAs

Raiders Announce Signing Of 14 UDFAs

There are 4 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Raiders Announce Signing Of 14 UDFAs. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

The second the NFL Draft ended the mad dash to sign undrafted free agents began.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Apr 29, 2013
right now, i say sign whoever, try out whoever! i know mckenzie wants to build through the draft and pick his own players, but, he still needs veteran leadership on all positions. specially at (qb). unless they feel flynn is at that level already?
RAIDERS OF 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Well they signed one undrafted safety but I still think there's a big hole there to fill.

Linden, NC

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Only player on that list I know anything about is Conner Vernon WR from Duke. He was all over local media all season. He has talent, and durability. Let's just hope he can stand out like he did in college.

Linden, NC

#4 Apr 30, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min tom wingo 30,385
News The Louisville Scandal and the Need to Look in ... 2 hr Fart news 23
News Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden (3) t... Oct 1 Farts Arm 1
News HS GametimeBOYS BASKETBALL: Centennial's Griffi... Sep 30 Fart news 2
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sep 26 tom wingo 2,629
News Daly: Cut Serbia aid if thug walks free (Jun '08) Sep 22 Fart news 242
News 3 Arkansas players arrested on forgery complaint Sep 21 Fart news 4
More from around the web