Mack Brown's Trash Is Another Coach's (Heisman) Treasure

Dec 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wide Right & Natty Lite

They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. Mack Brown's just doing his part to make it true in college football.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
LMAOATTU

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 8, 2012
 
I am so glad he took a pass on Johnny.
LMAOATTU

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 8, 2012
 
So sorry UT wouldn't play Aggies in the Cotton Bowl, even before they got beat by KU, they declined. Where is your Texas pride?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 8, 2012
 
LMAOATTU wrote:
So sorry UT wouldn't play Aggies in the Cotton Bowl, even before they got beat by KU, they declined. Where is your Texas pride?
> Geesh, LMAOATTU! Texas wouldn't want anything to do with A&M in a bowl game. Haven't the Longhorns been embarrassed enough this year?
>:D
HoeyD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2012
 
4 national titles; enough said! Hey Ags,.how many Ya'll have?
Ha! so quiet down and go.make love to.the Agricultural animals!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 19, 2012
 
HoeyD wrote:
4 national titles; enough said! Hey Ags,.how many Ya'll have?
Ha! so quiet down and go.make love to.the Agricultural animals!
> Very funny, HoeyD! So, how long have you been standing in the unemployment line for out of work comedians? Texas with 4 national titles? When was that, back when Helen of Troy was blowing kisses across the Aegean Sea towards Sparta? Coach Artie remembers your Texas Shorthorns getting their @sses handed to them by the Choklahoma Gloomer Doomers this year, and the beat down loss to Kansas State. A&M lost two close games to SEC powerhouses, Florida and LSU. So, in conclusion ... your beloved Texas team would get manhandled by A&M. FACT!!!
>:)
TWM

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 30, 2012
 
A & M good for SEC. Conference now has a school that can read and write. Do these numbers mean anything?
75-35-5 24-22-2. Lets hope Johnny Football doesn't stump his toe.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 30, 2012
 
TWM wrote:
A & M good for SEC. Conference now has a school that can read and write. Do these numbers mean anything?
75-35-5 24-22-2. Lets hope Johnny Football doesn't stump his toe.
> Unfortunately for A&M, the SEC speaks and writes in English. But, we'll make an exception for the Aggies speaking and writing Pig-Latin. But, they're still hard to understand with that Texas drawl!
What's all those numbers? Oh, how many Aggies...
does it take to screw in a light bulb?
does it take to eat an armadillo?
does it take to count the stars in the sky?
claim to be the 12th man?
wanted to be a Texas Longhorn?
does it take to light a firecracker?
tried to peel their M&M's?
applied to get an IQ?
tried to plant a box of Cheerios to raise Donuts?
... etc, etc, etc.
>:)
TWM

Highlands, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 31, 2012
 
Texas vs A&M all time record
75 Texas wins 35 A&M Wins 5 Ties
CLE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2013
 
Its ok aggies talk all you want to! You guys havent been relevant since the wreckless crew days! Now after all this time, the tables have finally turned! The Horns might be down, but not for long! You guys will never have a program like UT!!! Its the most valuable program in college! Dont count them out for long!!! Congrats on a good year, but dont talk shit like its been happening!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CLE wrote:
Its ok aggies talk all you want to! You guys havent been relevant since the wreckless crew days! Now after all this time, the tables have finally turned! The Horns might be down, but not for long! You guys will never have a program like UT!!! Its the most valuable program in college! Dont count them out for long!!! Congrats on a good year, but dont talk shit like its been happening!
> Sorry, CLE ... Texas A&M is now a certified member of the SEC, the premiere, el supremo, numero uno College Football Conference on the face of the Earth. The Aggies are on their way to bigger and better things. Stagnant Texas, on the other hand will now be getting the scraps left behind by A&M. Why play for Texas, when you can play in the SEC with Texas A&M? Simple!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••