Mack Brown's Trash Is Another Coach's (Heisman) Treasure

Dec 8, 2012 Full story: Wide Right & Natty Lite 10

They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. Mack Brown's just doing his part to make it true in college football.

Full Story
LMAOATTU

Odessa, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I am so glad he took a pass on Johnny.
LMAOATTU

Odessa, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2012
So sorry UT wouldn't play Aggies in the Cotton Bowl, even before they got beat by KU, they declined. Where is your Texas pride?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#3 Dec 8, 2012
LMAOATTU wrote:
So sorry UT wouldn't play Aggies in the Cotton Bowl, even before they got beat by KU, they declined. Where is your Texas pride?
> Geesh, LMAOATTU! Texas wouldn't want anything to do with A&M in a bowl game. Haven't the Longhorns been embarrassed enough this year?
>:D
HoeyD

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2012
4 national titles; enough said! Hey Ags,.how many Ya'll have?
Ha! so quiet down and go.make love to.the Agricultural animals!

#5 Dec 19, 2012
HoeyD wrote:
4 national titles; enough said! Hey Ags,.how many Ya'll have?
Ha! so quiet down and go.make love to.the Agricultural animals!
> Very funny, HoeyD! So, how long have you been standing in the unemployment line for out of work comedians? Texas with 4 national titles? When was that, back when Helen of Troy was blowing kisses across the Aegean Sea towards Sparta? Coach Artie remembers your Texas Shorthorns getting their @sses handed to them by the Choklahoma Gloomer Doomers this year, and the beat down loss to Kansas State. A&M lost two close games to SEC powerhouses, Florida and LSU. So, in conclusion ... your beloved Texas team would get manhandled by A&M. FACT!!!
>:)
TWM

Crosby, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2012
A & M good for SEC. Conference now has a school that can read and write. Do these numbers mean anything?
75-35-5 24-22-2. Lets hope Johnny Football doesn't stump his toe.

#7 Dec 30, 2012
TWM wrote:
A & M good for SEC. Conference now has a school that can read and write. Do these numbers mean anything?
75-35-5 24-22-2. Lets hope Johnny Football doesn't stump his toe.
> Unfortunately for A&M, the SEC speaks and writes in English. But, we'll make an exception for the Aggies speaking and writing Pig-Latin. But, they're still hard to understand with that Texas drawl!
What's all those numbers? Oh, how many Aggies...
does it take to screw in a light bulb?
does it take to eat an armadillo?
does it take to count the stars in the sky?
claim to be the 12th man?
wanted to be a Texas Longhorn?
does it take to light a firecracker?
tried to peel their M&M's?
applied to get an IQ?
tried to plant a box of Cheerios to raise Donuts?
... etc, etc, etc.
TWM

Crosby, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Texas vs A&M all time record
75 Texas wins 35 A&M Wins 5 Ties
CLE

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Its ok aggies talk all you want to! You guys havent been relevant since the wreckless crew days! Now after all this time, the tables have finally turned! The Horns might be down, but not for long! You guys will never have a program like UT!!! Its the most valuable program in college! Dont count them out for long!!! Congrats on a good year, but dont talk shit like its been happening!

#10 Jan 22, 2013
CLE wrote:
Its ok aggies talk all you want to! You guys havent been relevant since the wreckless crew days! Now after all this time, the tables have finally turned! The Horns might be down, but not for long! You guys will never have a program like UT!!! Its the most valuable program in college! Dont count them out for long!!! Congrats on a good year, but dont talk shit like its been happening!
> Sorry, CLE ... Texas A&M is now a certified member of the SEC, the premiere, el supremo, numero uno College Football Conference on the face of the Earth. The Aggies are on their way to bigger and better things. Stagnant Texas, on the other hand will now be getting the scraps left behind by A&M. Why play for Texas, when you can play in the SEC with Texas A&M? Simple!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 28,400
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Buffalo Bull 1,480
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Dec 17 Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Dec 17 Da Squirts 18
UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Dec 16 Madd Dogg 1
K-State's Liu marches to his own beat (Aug '07) Dec 15 Fuckboy 69 3
More from around the web