Why USC Will Beat Ohio State: Lisa Ho...

Why USC Will Beat Ohio State: Lisa Horne Vs. Kevin Paul

There are 182 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Why USC Will Beat Ohio State: Lisa Horne Vs. Kevin Paul. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Kevin Paul , a contributing writer for FOXSports.com, and I have started a series called "You're Right, I'm Wrong." And no, that's not a typo... by Lisa Horne 15 276 reads June 01, 2009 Kevin Paul , a contributing writer for FOXSports.com, and I have started a series called "You're Right, I'm Wrong." And no, that's not a typo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Bubba Buck

Ocala, FL

#21 Jul 21, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
I try to be objective and have less faith in the coaching of OSU than I did 5 years ago.
<quoted text>
Mattie-the line played good after the disgrace last year and once Pryor got engaged. The addition of Mike Brewster, moving the large lad from my hometown of Lancaster to the outside for his speed is a good thing. I think they will be fine.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#22 Jul 21, 2009
USC will lose 2 games this year minimum.
Bubba Buck

Ocala, FL

#23 Jul 21, 2009
BigDan wrote:
What other game do you feel that they will lose ? Any prediction ?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#24 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
could be Oregon, Notre Dame (the most likely), or any team really. They should have a really good season, I just think they will lose at least 2....Could be Oregon State again, could be UCLA hell even Stanford. I am assuming that you are considering the Buckeye game a loss for USuCk.

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#25 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know CPEM.....I don't know many USC fans in Michigan....probably just a disgruntled Wolve....probably has nothing to do with USC. Last year USC was DEFINITELY the best team out there. That one let down against OSU (unfortunately one week too late for our OSU) hosed them....would have LOVED to see them playing the Gators....I would have been in your court had that happened. The way they dominated a very good Penn State team in the Rose Bowl was impressive.
A GUARANTEE:

USC will not BE PLAYING IN THE ROSE BOWL THIS YEAR. The Rose Bowl will be sight of the 2009 national championship; and USC will have to look elsewhere for a bowl.........to be invited to another bowl..........

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#26 Jul 21, 2009
BigDan wrote:
I can't believe I'm agreeing with a crazy person. But, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, HERE, even though you are nutty-as-a-fruit cake!!!!!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 21, 2009
The site of the Rosebowl will also be hosting a regular BCS Bowl game as well. They changed that a few years ago. Most likely they WILL be at the Rosebowl one way or another.
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
A GUARANTEE:
USC will not BE PLAYING IN THE ROSE BOWL THIS YEAR. The Rose Bowl will be sight of the 2009 national championship; and USC will have to look elsewhere for a bowl.........to be invited to another bowl..........

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#28 Jul 21, 2009
Brewster, Shugarts are some talented linemen. Browning needs to sit his butt down and let someone who can really block play.
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mattie-the line played good after the disgrace last year and once Pryor got engaged. The addition of Mike Brewster, moving the large lad from my hometown of Lancaster to the outside for his speed is a good thing. I think they will be fine.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#29 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to say. Since they don't play in a conference that they don't have to get ready to play week in and week out, anyone can sneek up on them and beat them. Remember, it's 90% mental and 10% physical.......And, even one or two of those high school caliber teams from the Pac-10 can and will sneak up on them. They did last year; and they've done it so many times in the past. USC's nickname should be USChoke!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#30 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know CPEM.....I don't know many USC fans in Michigan....probably just a disgruntled Wolve....probably has nothing to do with USC. Last year USC was DEFINITELY the best team out there. That one let down against OSU (unfortunately one week too late for our OSU) hosed them....would have LOVED to see them playing the Gators....I would have been in your court had that happened. The way they dominated a very good Penn State team in the Rose Bowl was impressive.
They didn't dominate a very good Penn State team. That' ridiculous! 38-24 is certainly not domination........unless you also think LSU dominated Ohio State in the BCS National Championship game in 2007. We also beat an undefeated Ohio State team by the same score, 38-24. We didn't dominate Ohio State. The score for ours wasn't as close as the score indicates; plus if you think LSU played at home in the Sugar Bowl, Penn State had to trave over 3000 miles to play USC on practically their home field.......fact!!!:\ And, another tning.......USC won't being playing in the Rose Bowl this year because it's the National Championship game; and USC won't make it......:\

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#31 Jul 21, 2009
The site of the Rosebowl will also be hosting a regular BCS Bowl game as well. They changed that a few years ago. Most likely they WILL be at the Rosebowl one way or another.
<quoted text>
Bad news for you is that USC won't be at the Rose Bowl this year........They may even lose to you guys during the regular season in Columbus......:\ I repeat: "This year USC WILL NOT BE IN THE ROSE BOWL" LMAO!:\ And they may even lose to you peap squeaks in Columbus; and y'all are a laugher!!!!!:) LOL :) LOL :)

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#32 Jul 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Dude, why even try to explain that to "it"? That is far too complex an idea for "it" to comprehend.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#33 Jul 21, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, why even try to explain that to "it"? That is far too complex an idea for "it" to comprehend.
Hey baby, how are you?
Bubba Buck

Ocala, FL

#34 Jul 21, 2009
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
could be Oregon, Notre Dame (the most likely), or any team really. They should have a really good season, I just think they will lose at least 2....Could be Oregon State again, could be UCLA hell even Stanford. I am assuming that you are considering the Buckeye game a loss for USuCk.
You know how it is-very little we can do except let them play. I think they will be "green" at some key spots this year early. I am sure that they are all quality athletes-they seem to be able to recruit like crazy out there.
Bubba Buck

Ocala, FL

#35 Jul 21, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't dominate a very good Penn State team. That' ridiculous! 38-24 is certainly not domination........unless you also think LSU dominated Ohio State in the BCS National Championship game in 2007. We also beat an undefeated Ohio State team by the same score, 38-24. We didn't dominate Ohio State. The score for ours wasn't as close as the score indicates; plus if you think LSU played at home in the Sugar Bowl, Penn State had to trave over 3000 miles to play USC on practically their home field.......fact!!!:\ And, another tning.......USC won't being playing in the Rose Bowl this year because it's the National Championship game; and USC won't make it......:\
Yes-OSU actually ran the ball at will against LSU and LSU had to come back from 14 points down.....whereas USC was WAY ahead of PSU and PSU score in the clsoing moments to close the gap. The thing that KILLED OSU in New Orleans was the SEVEN homer personal fouls call against the Bucks....really didn't dominate OSU at all. LSU defense and the homer penalties were the difference. I still cannot believe that Austin Spitler did not block that punt when the score was 24-17. Anyways, Bucks probably did not deserve to be there that year.....if you recall, WVU lost to Pitt and others to put them there. But we are classy, LSU was the better team and deserved it that year.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#36 Jul 21, 2009
I agree.
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes-OSU actually ran the ball at will against LSU and LSU had to come back from 14 points down.....whereas USC was WAY ahead of PSU and PSU score in the clsoing moments to close the gap. The thing that KILLED OSU in New Orleans was the SEVEN homer personal fouls call against the Bucks....really didn't dominate OSU at all. LSU defense and the homer penalties were the difference. I still cannot believe that Austin Spitler did not block that punt when the score was 24-17. Anyways, Bucks probably did not deserve to be there that year.....if you recall, WVU lost to Pitt and others to put them there. But we are classy, LSU was the better team and deserved it that year.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#37 Jul 21, 2009
LOL
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#38 Jul 21, 2009
BigDan wrote:
"Suprise suprise suprise" Big D, are you serious!? Maybe you are in the know, but MINIMUM? C'mon,...Nevermind...

xjkvgh aelo gaeroiqeo;ehbaer.lgeljeh

I know that you understood that..

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#39 Jul 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Matt,(my boy blue) there is a contract. Big 10 [11]vs PAC.

I plead the 5th.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#40 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how it is-very little we can do except let them play. I think they will be "green" at some key spots this year early. I am sure that they are all quality athletes-they seem to be able to recruit like crazy out there.
they recruit as good as anybody but they seem to lay down for a game every year and I don't think they are quite as good as in years past so that is where the second loss comes from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr tom wingo 2,238
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... Mon Hoss Ross 58
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Jul 4 Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Recruiting news Jul 1 Fart Job 2
News La Salle grad Devier Posey hosts youth football... Jun 29 Stoned fart 2
More from around the web