Robert Morris stuns Kentucky in NIT, ...

Robert Morris stuns Kentucky in NIT, 59-57

There are 3 comments on the montereyherald.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Robert Morris stuns Kentucky in NIT, 59-57. In it, montereyherald.com reports that:

Mike McFadden hit two free throws with 8.7 seconds remaining and Robert Morris shocked defending national champion Kentucky 59-57 in the opening round of the NIT on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at montereyherald.com.

Sad

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
They play dirty! It's pathetic ! I have never in my life seen such a dirty dirty team in my life I hope they can live with it who snacks their opponents in the head they should be ashamed! That's why they are division one and playing in a high school they are greasy nasty dirty punks! We lost bc they played dirty and we didn't take their pathetic team serious and I wouldn't have either the refs the coach and the whole town should hang their head in shame if I was coach I would sit everyone who participated in the desperate attempt to beat the number one team ever! But I know it's not just me ky fans will make their life hell for their nasty dirty desperate performance tonight. That would never ever fly in a NCAA tournament ha that's why they've never been their. The players and especially their 20 year old coach should watch the video of tonight's game and I guarantee that he will be ashamed and embarrassed .#Desperate But atleast they got their five seconds of fame for playing dirty!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Quit your crying sissy britches..have you called the suicide prevention hotline yet??
Cat Call

Clive, IA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Sad wrote:
They play dirty! It's pathetic ! I have never in my life seen such a dirty dirty team in my life I hope they can live with it who snacks their opponents in the head they should be ashamed! That's why they are division one and playing in a high school they are greasy nasty dirty punks! We lost bc they played dirty and we didn't take their pathetic team serious and I wouldn't have either the refs the coach and the whole town should hang their head in shame if I was coach I would sit everyone who participated in the desperate attempt to beat the number one team ever! But I know it's not just me ky fans will make their life hell for their nasty dirty desperate performance tonight. That would never ever fly in a NCAA tournament ha that's why they've never been their. The players and especially their 20 year old coach should watch the video of tonight's game and I guarantee that he will be ashamed and embarrassed .#Desperate But atleast they got their five seconds of fame for playing dirty!
o
Get a life. It's only basketball. Go Cats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr stewart scott 2,222
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Thu Fartman 24
News Recruiting news Wed Fart Job 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 29 tom wingo 29,826
News La Salle grad Devier Posey hosts youth football... Jun 29 Stoned fart 2
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... Jun 29 Hoss Ross 54
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Jun 28 tom wingo 5
More from around the web