An Entirely Too Premature and Optimis...

An Entirely Too Premature and Optimistic Look at Notre Dame Football in 2011

There are 66 comments on the www.rakesofmallow.com story from Feb 13, 2011, titled An Entirely Too Premature and Optimistic Look at Notre Dame Football in 2011. In it, www.rakesofmallow.com reports that:

Browse more photos>> Projecting how a season will go this far in advance is almost guaranteed to go poorly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rakesofmallow.com.

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 22, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe making sense will help you win an argument, you should try it sometime, ya gotta be tired of losing.
Wow! You can't even follow a simple statement. Guess I can't expect much from a dope that calls himself bigdan and is a nd fan lol. Let me explain it for you. I am a buckeye fan, we are s highly successful athletic institute and not in just one sport. So why would I be jealous of a bunch of rapists that has a school turn the other cheek to.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#22 Feb 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm? Lose? Nah. Your irish do enough of that. I just got started. 4+ losses by the rapists this year. Another pitiful year for the Irish.
sounds like you are backing off more and more, before you said 6 wins at best now you are saying 4+ losses. At least show some consistency. Better yet, just pull the old blanket statement and say they are overated. That way you keep your ND Hater card and you it's hard to prove ya wrong, as long as you don't start getting specific about who they can't beat.
Well I will stick to my 2 loss Bucknut team, hell while I am at it I will add a +, so here ya go OHIO STATE RAPIST WILL LOSE 2+ GAMES NEXT SEASON.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#23 Feb 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You can't even follow a simple statement. Guess I can't expect much from a dope that calls himself bigdan and is a nd fan lol. Let me explain it for you. I am a buckeye fan, we are s highly successful athletic institute and not in just one sport. So why would I be jealous of a bunch of rapists that has a school turn the other cheek to.
well I am glad you aren't jealous of a bunch of rapist (25+) at your own school. At least we know that there is someone involved with the Ohio State ButtNutz that has a little morality. Good for you, Good for you.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why nd hasn't had a successful program in years. Jealousy isn't in the terminology of a highly successful program. Nice try :).
well I guess that is why you are jealous. Unless you count underachieving every year a success, then Ohio State is successful. I'm not knock the players Physical talent, their mental talent is another story. Most of them can't count past 10 unless they take their shoes off.

Location hidden

#25 Feb 23, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you are backing off more and more, before you said 6 wins at best now you are saying 4+ losses. At least show some consistency. Better yet, just pull the old blanket statement and say they are overated. That way you keep your ND Hater card and you it's hard to prove ya wrong, as long as you don't start getting specific about who they can't beat.
Well I will stick to my 2 loss Bucknut team, hell while I am at it I will add a +, so here ya go OHIO STATE RAPIST WILL LOSE 2+ GAMES NEXT SEASON.
He doesn't have a clue about football, he is just hoping for another team to be bad. Typical cluesless hater.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#26 Feb 23, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have a clue about football, he is just hoping for another team to be bad. Typical cluesless hater.
no kidding

Dublin, OH

#27 Feb 23, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you are backing off more and more, before you said 6 wins at best now you are saying 4+ losses. At least show some consistency. Better yet, just pull the old blanket statement and say they are overated. That way you keep your ND Hater card and you it's hard to prove ya wrong, as long as you don't start getting specific about who they can't beat.
Um, did you take any math classes at all? Let's see if a team has only 6 wins, they would have 4+ losses. Lol. Jeez your ignorance is troubling. Rapists? How's that federal investigation going with your institute of religion?

Dublin, OH

#28 Feb 23, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>well I am glad you aren't jealous of a bunch of rapist (25+) at your own school. At least we know that there is someone involved with the Ohio State ButtNutz that has a little morality. Good for you, Good for you.
Any convictions? Nope! Any federal investigations? Nope! Any boosters knocked up by athletes? Nope! Try again sorry for your fail lol.

Dublin, OH

#29 Feb 23, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>well I guess that is why you are jealous. Unless you count underachieving every year a success, then Ohio State is successful. I'm not knock the players Physical talent, their mental talent is another story. Most of them can't count past 10 unless they take their shoes off.
Hmm, underachieving is going 6-3 in bcs games and a current record of big ten championships anyone would love to have? I would love thar underachiever record lol. What's nd's record in bcs games? Lol.

Dublin, OH

#30 Feb 23, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding
When you guys flying out to Cali to make your "arrangement" a legal marriage? Lol

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#31 Feb 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, did you take any math classes at all? Let's see if a team has only 6 wins, they would have 4+ losses. Lol. Jeez your ignorance is troubling. Rapists? How's that federal investigation going with your institute of religion?
Ok then why not say 6 plus losses? Why, I know why, it's because you know that Notre Dame will have more than 6 wins and less than 6 losses. You just want to put Notre Dame down but you know that they are way better than you are admitting. You also know that I am spot on about Ohio State so let's just agree not to talk anymore. This all has to be painful to you.

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 24, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then why not say 6 plus losses? Why, I know why, it's because you know that Notre Dame will have more than 6 wins and less than 6 losses. You just want to put Notre Dame down but you know that they are way better than you are admitting. You also know that I am spot on about Ohio State so let's just agree not to talk anymore. This all has to be painful to you.
Lol. Nor painful at all. I rather enjoy making you look foolish. Um, no nd is/will not be better than I have been stating. That would be why I am mocking your enthusiasm for a 8 win season. I know it's hard for you to follow what I meant by 4+ losses or 6+ plus wins. I know I should of kept it simple for you. I know it's a hard fact to accept that tOSU is one of the top football colleges in the world and nd has been reduced to a college coaches graveyard lol.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, underachieving is going 6-3 in bcs games and a current record of big ten championships anyone would love to have? I would love thar underachiever record lol. What's nd's record in bcs games? Lol.
No, underachieving is thinking you have a chance to win a National Championship every year and not doing so. I think you are right, Ohio State might not be underachievers, they are just DELUSIONAL.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Nor painful at all. I rather enjoy making you look foolish. Um, no nd is/will not be better than I have been stating. That would be why I am mocking your enthusiasm for a 8 win season. I know it's hard for you to follow what I meant by 4+ losses or 6+ plus wins. I know I should of kept it simple for you. I know it's a hard fact to accept that tOSU is one of the top football colleges in the world and nd has been reduced to a college coaches graveyard lol.
He cut you off, it's kinda like a video game, in isn't very much fun just playing on the EASY level over and over. Do you have no shame, move on, you come across as an Ohio State fan trying to get some respect for your team by putting down others. Maybe some day Ohio State will get some sort of respect, it just won't be like Notre Dame's. There is no reason for you to have so much jealousy, like you said they (Notre Dame) have been mediocre recently. Ohio State can never reach the level of Notre Dame on the college football landscape, no one can but just be proud of what you have and move on.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#35 Feb 25, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
No, underachieving is thinking you have a chance to win a National Championship every year and not doing so. I think you are right, Ohio State might not be underachievers, they are just DELUSIONAL.
Delusional would be an undertatement.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#36 Feb 25, 2011
Yep!!! It's definitley way too early to EVER BE OPTIMISTIC with Notre Dame football!!! Good advice is to NEVER GET YOUR HOPES UP if you're a NOTRE DAME FAN because they're history!!! Yep!!! That's all they have is history.....NO FUTURE to talk about. So don't be too optmistic if you like Notre Dame!!! YO!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#37 Feb 25, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
Yep!!! It's definitley way too early to EVER BE OPTIMISTIC with Notre Dame football!!! Good advice is to NEVER GET YOUR HOPES UP if you're a NOTRE DAME FAN because they're history!!! Yep!!! That's all they have is history.....NO FUTURE to talk about. So don't be too optmistic if you like Notre Dame!!! YO!!!
OMG WHAT A POST BOO!!!!!!!!!! one of your great ones !!!!!! but they all are...YO

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#38 Feb 25, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG WHAT A POST BOO!!!!!!!!!! one of your great ones !!!!!! but they all are...YO
Thanks, BOO!!! And, I owe it all to you!!! You're the great teacher, BOO as opposed to THE GREAT TEACHER; and, you know who that is, I know.........J.C.!!! YO!!!
alan

Livonia, LA

#39 Mar 3, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, how high should the expectations be? By the way, there is no glass house at Notre Dame, we can afford gold. You sound like a typical jealous Notre Dame hater. Thats ok, when people start getting vocal about it, we know we are good. Try not to cry.
notre dame lives in a glass house with its ignoring coeds rapes!they ignore queers like you also.hiding behind notre dames money and influence doesent change the program.it just shows that south bend turns its ear away from what goes on at notre dame.with all its money to buy and bribe the football team still sucks!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#40 Mar 3, 2011
alan wrote:
<quoted text>notre dame lives in a glass house with its ignoring coeds rapes!they ignore queers like you also.hiding behind notre dames money and influence doesent change the program.it just shows that south bend turns its ear away from what goes on at notre dame.with all its money to buy and bribe the football team still sucks!
what a sad little girl you are. The jealousy is just pour out of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... 4 hr HeardPharts 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
News Varsity (Feb '08) May 23 You Phartsz 5
News Derrick White impresses at NBA Draft Combine May 22 Should Fart 2
News Sunday links: NFL Draft redux, an early project... May 16 Better Pharts 2
News Staff Sgt. Maupin's Remains Found (Mar '08) May 11 Know phart 819
News McCown eyes Jets' starting gig, relishes role o... May 4 Holding phart 4
More from around the web