USC's starting quarterback derby stil...

USC's starting quarterback derby still raging

There are 9 comments on the The News Tribune story from Aug 7, 2013, titled USC's starting quarterback derby still raging. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Cody Kessler has superior mobility and a level head. Max Browne has limitless potential.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Aug 8, 2013
Kessler and Browne both look stellar, and my guess is Kiffin will be leaning towards Kessler to start the season

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Kessler and Browne both look stellar, and my guess is Kiffin will be leaning towards Kessler to start the season
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
> BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No one really cares who USC's starting quarterback will be. The Trajons are non-important to BCS quality football. FACT!!!
Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#3 Aug 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No one really cares who USC's starting quarterback will be. The Trajons are non-important to BCS quality football. FACT!!!
Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?
Please Coach, we care :/

I don't want those Trojans all fired up and reminding us Bruins that only two short years ago they beat us 50-0!:(

I don't need Chiquita Traveler to keep bringing that up in my face just like BIG Danny keeps reminding you of that never-crossing-the-50-yard line game against Alabama :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We demand to be noticed by the BCS people...please?!

#4 Aug 10, 2013
>: Some people are dangling participles ... they don't know their @ss from a hole in the ground! They get in the way of facts, knowledge, and, wisdom! Professor Artie won't mention any names ... but, most of them are Trajon fans and live in the Lost Angeless area. Some in garage apartments, some in the hot tub at the homeless shelter. Anyway, you uncoordinated people don't trip on those commas, semi-colons, and most of all, your dangling modifier ... ya hear!? Have a nice day!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Knowledge gone wild)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#5 Aug 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Trajons are non-important to BCS quality football. FACT!!!
Rumor has it you said the same thing about Clemson before the start of last season... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#6 Aug 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it you said the same thing about Clemson before the start of last season... HaHa
Please Mister Traveler, that was quite harsh of you :/

Next thing you'll remind us Bruins of, is that before last season we only thought Baylor was the old General Manager of the Los Angeles Clippers! Boy were we mistaken :(

West Hollywood, CA

#7 Aug 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
>: Some people are dangling participles ... they don't know their @ss from a hole in the ground! They get in the way of facts, knowledge, and, wisdom! Professor Artie won't mention any names ... but, she lives in the Los Angeles area. >:)
Please Coach, I really wish you wouldn't speak of Miss Wolfie that way :/

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 14, 2013
I vote the one with the tightest butt, god I'm gonna miss Mattie this year, Go Eagles, fight on !!!!

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it you said the same thing about Clemson before the start of last season... HaHa
> What rumor? We're not talking soccer here! Clemson is a bonafide division one college football team! What is USC?

MUUUUHUUUUHUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Coach Artie sends his unbridled sympathy to the family of cheat... uh, I mean, USC Trajons for losing to the only...

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...team in the bowl games with a losing record!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, CeeeeeeeeeeeeTeeeeeeeeeeeee (YVI) how is it down there?
Wow, how the mighty have fallen! Not good girly boy, when you're down so low you have to look up to see bottom. Well, maybe one day your pathetic Trajons will field a decent football team, and make it back to the Drug Cartel Bowl in El Paso. Hopefully, next time your Trajons will beat that mean ole team with a losing record. LMAO!!! Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Artie the Unequivocal (Throwing it right in your face)

P.S.- Next time your team is playing in El Paso, do like Danny McWish did when ND got hammered by Alabama ... holler, "NO MAS!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr I phartsx 33,674
News Sarkisian shrugs off the doubters (Nov '08) Aug 4 Their phartz 18
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... Jul 21 Part Phartse 4
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) Jul '17 RelatedPhartse 5
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Jul '17 Go Phartss 21
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun '17 CountyPhart 4
More from around the web