Michigan State Spartans Women Beat No...

Michigan State Spartans Women Beat Northwestern 67-62 and Annalise...

There are 1 comment on the Spartan Avenue story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Michigan State Spartans Women Beat Northwestern 67-62 and Annalise.... In it, Spartan Avenue reports that:

Home >> Basketball >> Michigan State Spartans Women Beat Northwestern 67-62 and Annalise Pickrel Scores a Career High 21 Points to Get There When the Michigan State Spartans Women went up against Northwestern Friday night, they had to fight for the win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartan Avenue.

David Charboneau

Chapel Hill, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Matt, haven't seen you since we were kids. Got some film on a young nephew, you now have, well not so young now,that you may want to check out. Heck Spartans my want to try to sign him 2morrow, lol, they look like they may be in the need of a QB that puts up 162 qb ratings, lol,go to YouTube, search Chaseqb5 or Chaseqb11, same Chase just different ages, ttyl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Sam Testicle 30,966
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Nov 21 Fart news 10,073
News Kubiak benches Peyton Manning for Bears game, B... Nov 18 Fart news 4
News Cowboys QB Tony Romo hasn't played since he was... Nov 18 Fart news 2
News Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Nov 13 Fart news 6
News Former Winthrop Coach Issues Statement On USC Job (Jan '08) Nov 11 Fart news 16
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... Nov 9 Fart news 2
More from around the web