Michigan's Denard Robinson says he could beat Usain Bolt

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

College football certainly has some fast players in the game, but could anyone have a chance to challenge Jamaica's internationally renowned track star Usain Bolt ? Michigan Wolverines Heisman candidate quarterback Denard Robinson thinks he would have as good a chance as anybody.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
Juice

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Hussian Bolt has the former BALCO steriod dealer as his coach...read this article.

http://www.sorrybrosports.com/2011/11/usain-b...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Denard would need the same PED's.....
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Juice wrote:
Hussian Bolt has the former BALCO steriod dealer as his coach...read this article.
You are a f*&^ing idiot. Sour grapes from an American who realizes that the US is no longer relevant when it comes to world class sprinting.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
You are a moron as well like our friend juice above. Another poor sport that the Jamaicans swept the Americans in the men's 200M and went 1 and 2 in the 100M. Talk about insignificant and obsolete.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
Instead of openings his big mouth like the rest of the Americans, he should quit football and race against Usain to get his ass kicked. That or just play football.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
Yes the same ones as used by Marion Jones, Justin Gatlin, Tim Montgomery, Carl Lewis, Flo Jo and other US track athletes.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Juice wrote:
Nobody will take you seriously if you can't even spell properly. It's Usain you moron.
Big Toby

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron as well like our friend juice above. Another poor sport that the Jamaicans swept the Americans in the men's 200M and went 1 and 2 in the 100M. Talk about insignificant and obsolete.
Honestly, you said this and you are a Canadian. Pal, you have been insignificant and obsolete for well over 100 years.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Denard couldn't beat his way out of a paper bag. Meatchicken are nothing but a bunch of losers living on their past glory days. Screw you skunk helmets.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Crazy Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful addition to the Topix experience, you are....

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Denard couldn't beat his way out of a paper bag. Meatchicken are nothing but a bunch of losers living on their past glory days. Screw you skunk helmets.
BAMA put a butt whupin on the chumps... YO MATT THAT GUY PULLED THAT BALL IN WITH ONE HAND IN YALLS GAME WAS SICK!!!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Thanks man, Smith was the one that beat the entire wisconsin defense and then he made that play. I told everyone last year that we have amazing talent we just need coaching. This talent is why I thought we'd still win 10 games last year, but coaching really does make a big difference. You guys replaced 9 freakin starters and looked like you didn't miss a beat. My word that was pure domination, I remember what it feels like to be at that end of domination and it sucks. But maybe in a couple years Meyer vs Sabin will happen. It'll be a game of men when it does. Good luck to you this season, TTown.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>BAMA put a butt whupin on the chumps... YO MATT THAT GUY PULLED THAT BALL IN WITH ONE HAND IN YALLS GAME WAS SICK!!!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Hey man, hang in there. Again, my comments aren't aimed at you.
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>What a wonderful addition to the Topix experience, you are....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Really wanted a win, because Sabin was such an assh*le to the Dolphins, when he was here.....

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

What ever happened to Denard Robinson? Did he give up football? I heard he was gonna play this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••