Peterson leads Rice past Southern Miss 44-17

Full story: Sunherald.com
Peterson caught a 38-yard touchdown pass from Driphus Jackson in the second quarter and capped the scoring with an 8-yard TD run with 3:37 left in the game for the Owls . Full Story

Since: Oct 07

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
By remaining in his position, the Ad demonstrates that he has no moral courage. He has failed to provide adequate leadership and has failed to accept full responsibility for the failure of the football program. He has no moral courage because he knows he cannot find another job, so he continues to hang on and accept his check from USM.

I feel very, very sorry for him. He must have difficulty shaving each morning, having to face himself and realize he is not a leader. This AD has eroded a generation of athletic success. The blood must rush from his face when he realizes that leading is more than standing in front of a bunch of soldiers. He has continued the tradition of losing that he established when a player at USM.

If you have any self respect, Hammond, you will resign within five minutes of firing the entire football staff. But I will not hold my breath. I saw the same week will in many of my junior officers. So Jeff, does your desire for a paycheck out weigh your sense of honor? If you remain in the job, then your answer is a resounding "yes." I feel so sorry for you and how small you must feel to realize you could not fight yourself out of a wet paper bag.
jim day

Biloxi, MS

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Time for a change..
jim day

Biloxi, MS

#3 Nov 6, 2012
No "D", No QB, No leader on & off the field, replacements requried starting at the top..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Bruin For Life 28,503
It might be time for Pack, Polian to move away ... 2 hr CS_Dude 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... Dec 24 Rager 3
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... Dec 24 dogman67156 1
Alternatives to ESPiN? Dec 22 Pete 1
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... Dec 22 Patriots Club Chub 2
More from around the web