LSU earns top spot in coaches' preseason poll

There are 5 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Aug 2, 2012, titled LSU earns top spot in coaches' preseason poll. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

The preseason USA Today Coaches poll was released Thursday with LSU narrowly edging Alabama and Southern California for the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

The Truth

Seymour, CT

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Nonsense, u score 0 in the Natty and lose players like everyone else and then bring in a wet behind the ears JC QB leading a inept offense and you get preseason #1 over the team that spanked you like a child and also over the most talented team in the last 20 years in USC. Wow what BS so please give the rankings and polls to Vegas please.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Regardless the SEC is represented with 5 of the top 10 hahaha!! Bad azz football is not played in Southern Cal.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 3, 2012
That may change, early on, as Michigan takes out Alabama......
big pimpin

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
I hate to say it but Alabama will spank that a$$. LSU will win it all this year so bring on Southern Cal.
Mr Breeze

Shelby, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
HAHAHAHAAHA...Your funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr tom wingo 2,029
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr tom wingo 29,759
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) 12 hr tom wingo 3
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
News Chief shocked by critic, intends to remain (Dec '07) May 16 tom wingo 98
News Second former Illinois player alleges misconduc... May 14 tom wingo 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May 13 stewart scott 10,062
More from around the web