No. 17 Nebraska can't stop UCLA in 36...

No. 17 Nebraska can't stop UCLA in 36-30 loss

There are 5 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Sep 9, 2012, titled No. 17 Nebraska can't stop UCLA in 36-30 loss. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

The free fall has taken the Boston Red Sox to depths that has them in danger of finishing in last place for the first time in 20 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Sep 9, 2012
The Bruins should be RANKED after this win!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Brew In wrote:
The Bruins should be RANKED after this win!!!!!!!!
Congrats Brew In nice win.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Once again I fell for the Nebraska Hype and thought they were better than they are. The Buckeye's aren't even up to full power this year and could actually win the division. It's going to be funny if that happens, because that is not what the NCAA wanted to happen to us.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Once again I fell for the Nebraska Hype and thought they were better than they are.
Matthew, isn't that statement rather demeaning to all us Bruins. Here we pull of our upset of the season, and all you reflect on is that you think Nebraska isn't that good :(

Talk about softening my boner :(

San Fernando Valley

#5 Sep 16, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Brew In nice win.
Thanks dude! Hope we can keep playing at this level!!!

Bruins 3-0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Will Compton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 25 Nebraska welcomes Idaho State to Lincoln (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 1
News Cornhuskers invade Rose Bowl to battle Bruins (Sep '12) Sep '12 magic man 2
More from around the web