Trojans will face basic Penn State of...

Trojans will face basic Penn State offense

There are 12 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Trojans will face basic Penn State offense. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC offensive line coach Pat Ruel neatly summed up how Penn State looks to him on film.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

hammerman

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2008
PSU is dead meat in everyones eyes.on january 2 the smell of dead meat will be comming from the LIONS mauling of USC. with all due respect, THANK YOU ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
JackHammer

District Heights, MD

#2 Dec 25, 2008
Is Maybin a better pass rusher than Lawrence Taylor?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#3 Dec 25, 2008
hammerman wrote:
PSU is dead meat in everyones eyes.on january 2 the smell of dead meat will be comming from the LIONS mauling of USC. with all due respect, THANK YOU ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
> Plastic hammer man! Put down that toy! Dump that cup of delusion you're drinking down the drain. Here's what's going to really happen in Pasadena. The overrated Penitentiary State Felony Loin chain-gang comes marching into the fRose Bowl for their cremation. There will be tickets sold immediately after the game to watch the Loins' ashes dumped into the Pacific. If you can't make it to the game, don't worry ... the scattering of the Loin ashes will be televised on ESPN live from Pete Carroll's yacht. The Three Stooges from CFB Game Day (Curly: Chris Fowler, Larry: Kirt Deadendstreit, and Moe: Lee Corso) will be analyzing the Loins' ash scattering. The Little Lost Leprechaun, Dr. Lou will of course give the autopsy report before the ashes are scattered. It should be interesting. Definitely more interesting than the bowl game itself!
>:)

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#4 Dec 25, 2008
I hope Penn State destroys U$C. The Beavers did it. I want the U$C players to believe the hype and get their tater holes plugged

#5 Dec 25, 2008
ChiliHead wrote:
I hope Penn State destroys U$C. The Beavers did it. I want the U$C players to believe the hype and get their tater holes plugged
> Pen State beat USC! BBBRRRRAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!

Yeah, right!!!

Better go fill the rest of your empty head with some more chili!
>:)
Ron Spangenberg

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2008
The game will be USC Offense against Penn State Defense.; although at times USC's defense
will stop short yardage first down attempts by Penn State. Penn State needs to watch disguised plays that allow passing down the center behind the linebackers, USC mentally is gearing themselves up as the underdog which means they will come out strong.
USC needs to watch out for the unexpected long ball throw-Clark can throw it to any of the three talented wide receivers; speed and finese will be the key here.
If Penn State steps up as they did against Ohio State- it will be a great Rose Bowl Game to witness.The game could go either way but USC has the "Home Field Advantage".
R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#7 Dec 26, 2008
The best bet of the entire season. Take Penn State plus 9-1/2 points.
manhattan beach dude

Camarillo, CA

#8 Dec 26, 2008
ChiliHead wrote:
I hope Penn State destroys U$C. The Beavers did it.

Ahh nobody hates u$c more than me, But The beavers "DESTROYED" u$c ??? I don't think so
Trojan Longie

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Dec 27, 2008
Easiest game of the year Penns got no chance Pete Carroll will have them ready.
Raiders & Trojans f the rest!

#10 Dec 27, 2008
manhattan beach dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Penn State destroys U$C. The Beavers did it.
Ahh nobody hates u$c more than me, But The beavers "DESTROYED" u$c ??? I don't think so
> Dude! I didn't know you hated USC!
Geesh! I learn something NEW everyday! LOL!!!
>;)
shutthephuckup

Redmond, WA

#11 Dec 27, 2008
Trojan Longie wrote:
Easiest game of the year Penns got no chance Pete Carroll will have them ready.
Raiders & Trojans f the rest!
No, you got it backwards, it's F the trojans and the raiders, and love the rest.
Trojan Longie

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2008
AngelFan wrote:
even the South East conf fans are joining us-HELLOOOOOO. The Rose Bowl will be just another disappointment for the big-10. Final: the Mighty Trojans 65, Penn State 7. you'll see
The homo sexual is right, the Trojans will romp.

Trojans
Raiders
Lakers
Dodgers

F the rest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vidal Hazelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: USC receiver Carswell might be headed ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Market908 25
News WR Brandon Carswell headed to Cincinnati? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News Signing Day 2010: Stay updated as recruits conf... (Feb '10) Feb '10 David Gold 1
News Shamarko Thomas drops Cards for Orange (Apr '09) Apr '09 Karl O Bender 1
News CFB: Usc WR Hazelton to transfer to Cincinnati (Jan '09) Jan '09 BigDan 2
News Former Trojan Hazelton narrows transfer choices... (Dec '08) Dec '08 iii 6
News Hazelton's decision to transfer from USC came a... (Dec '08) Dec '08 ART DECO MAN 8
More from around the web