Signing Day 2010: Stay updated as rec...

Signing Day 2010: Stay updated as recruits confirm destinations

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Signing Day 2010: Stay updated as recruits confirm destinations. In it, USA Today reports that:

Defensive back Lamarcus Joyner of St. Thomas Aquinas in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., was selected as the All-USA Defensive Player of the Year The ceremonial day when the best high school football players in the country make their college destinations officials is here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

David Gold

Mahopac, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Don't count Vidal Hazelton out yet. He is the REAL DEAL. He was one of the main reason that the Bearcats was so successful. Brian Kelly awarded him the Scout Team MVP prior to leaving for ND. I believe Vidal was hindered by Steve Sarkisian at USC. It is one thing to have competition but the real question is: Will they allow you to compete. USC is notorious for this. Vidal's dad did not get along with USC and was caught in the middle of a dog fight. Because the can do it with the stable of players they recruit.This kid was by far the best player at USC but wasn't allowed to be the BALLER he is. What Pete Carroll and company tried to do was very petty. I look for Vidal having a great year and the NFL boards drafting him high in 2011. Maybe you should go take in a Cincy practice and see the TRUTH. Vidal is the REAL DEAL. 6' 3"" sub 4.4, Runs crisp and precise routes, VERY Physical and probably the best blocker I've seen in college football. Lane Kiffin was the man that recruited Vidal and he knows his stuff. I think SC is in so much better hands with Lane Kiffin calling the shots. That is why USC lost so much game. USC wasn't playing the best players. Lane Kiffin won't stand for that. He's all about business. Pete Carroll was a happy go lucky dude that won't last 2 years in the NFL if shorter. Nice guy but not NFL material. Go Trojans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vidal Hazelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: USC receiver Carswell might be headed ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Market908 25
News WR Brandon Carswell headed to Cincinnati? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News Shamarko Thomas drops Cards for Orange (Apr '09) Apr '09 Karl O Bender 1
News CFB: Usc WR Hazelton to transfer to Cincinnati (Jan '09) Jan '09 BigDan 2
News Trojans will face basic Penn State offense (Dec '08) Dec '08 Trojan Longie 12
News Former Trojan Hazelton narrows transfer choices... (Dec '08) Dec '08 iii 6
News Hazelton's decision to transfer from USC came a... (Dec '08) Dec '08 ART DECO MAN 8