Raglin leads White Team in UofL spring game

Apr 17, 2009 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

Safety Rich Raglin had 10 tackles and broke up a pass to lead the White team to a 37-28 win over the Red Team in the Cardinals' spring intra-squad scrimmage on Friday night.

Full Story

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Weve got 5 quarterbacks an not one of them is worth a damm !!
BirdOPrey

La Grange, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Weve got 5 quarterbacks an not one of them is worth a damm !!
Hey! We still got kragthorpe though. 3-9
doncardleoni

Zanesville, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2009
How in the world do you watch the spring game and say that? Well, I'd agree on 3 of the 5, but Burke appears to be a heady QB who can adequately lead to offense. But I think he's more of a solid back up. And Stoudt performed very well and quite honestly, go me a bit fired up. What I'd read from some "experts" that he struggled during spring ball, was definately NOT what I saw in the spring game. Not only did he put every ball right on the money, but he was in control. He just had a swagger about him, especially for a kid who got very limited reps during spring ball behind Burke, Froman, and Burke. He is the guy without a doubt that you go with and use Burke when things might get shaky for Stoudt. There will be growing pains BUT this kid can be soooo good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victor Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crawford: Kragthorpe was fired up; so were Cards (Sep '09) Sep '09 Andrew Hankins 1
CFN 2009 preview: Louisville (Aug '09) Aug '09 BirdOPrey 1
Louisville Strategy and Personnel (May '09) May '09 BirdOPrey 2
Kragthorpe's tenure at U of L already at a cros... (Dec '08) Apr '09 BirdOPrey 17
Finch scores St. X's first Mr. Football recogni... (Dec '08) Dec '08 BirdOPrey 3
Brown named Big East Player of the Year (Dec '08) Dec '08 triple6vamp 1
College Football: Louisville trying to shrug of... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Frank Gerdnic 1
More from around the web