LSU Tigers vs. Florida Gators Preview: Gators Try to Upset No. 1 Team Without Starting QB

Oct 7, 2011 Full story: National Football Authority 11

By Jeannine LeJeune CFB Writer If LSU is to beat Florida they will have to do so in an almost unfamiliar setting - at home, during the day.

Full Story
bigwalt51

Watertown, WI

#1 Oct 7, 2011
lsu and the gators both suck but i hope the gators win
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#2 Oct 8, 2011
If LSU sucks, who's good? And Florida didn't have a chance against LSU's defense.
critter71

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 8, 2011
DrewC wrote:
If LSU sucks, who's good? And Florida didn't have a chance against LSU's defense.
Again LSU gets no respect. After they win the national championship someone will say LSU played a easy schedule.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2011
DrewC wrote:
Just goes to show you can't please everybody I think the two best teams this year so far is LSU and Alabama imo.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2011
critter71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again LSU gets no respect. After they win the national championship someone will say LSU played a easy schedule.
You know that's right but us SEC teams won't say that but if LSU or Bama plays for it all I ask is bring it home to the SEC.
south bama

Watertown, WI

#6 Oct 9, 2011
people dont like lsu cause of les miles his a friggin yankee something mix and the fact he dont give back to his community and thinks his crap dont stink knowbody likes the sob but them pot smokers at lsu but on other hand you would have to smoke dope to live 9 feey under sea level

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2011
Alabama and LSU is gonna be a show down...
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#8 Oct 10, 2011
south bama wrote:
people dont like lsu cause of les miles his a friggin yankee something mix and the fact he dont give back to his community and thinks his crap dont stink knowbody likes the sob but them pot smokers at lsu but on other hand you would have to smoke dope to live 9 feey under sea level
Interesting Perspective... They said they said the same thing about Saban when he was at LSU! Also, Saban is from up north too! In fact Miles and Saban's hometowns are only 200 miles apart! I can assure you Les Miles is liked more at LSU during his tenure than Saban was during his! Not that I don't respect Saban for his coaching and what he did for LSU it wasn't all tears when he left for the NFL.

And Baton Rouge is not below sea level.
trooper2

Watertown, WI

#9 Oct 10, 2011
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting Perspective... They said they said the same thing about Saban when he was at LSU! Also, Saban is from up north too! In fact Miles and Saban's hometowns are only 200 miles apart! I can assure you Les Miles is liked more at LSU during his tenure than Saban was during his! Not that I don't respect Saban for his coaching and what he did for LSU it wasn't all tears when he left for the NFL.
And Baton Rouge is not below sea level.
saban dont go around with his head up his but like les and you are smokein dope and ill bet sabas left baton rouge with a smile on his face thugtard roll tide
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#10 Oct 10, 2011
All I know is whether you like Les or not, he keeps on winning and embarrassing opponents with plays like Wing's fake punt touchdown run. You know you have a great coach when your biggest problem is your punter taunting your opponents as he blazes by them! Ha, ha!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Florida goofed up when they hired Frat Bastard Chas Weis.

NOTRE DAME BY THE LAKE AND THE CURSE OF LAD LAGOON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrann Mathieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clock Is Ticking on Les Miles' Tenure as Head C... (Jan '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 14
Mathieu: Failed drug test disclosure wrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
2013 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
Vikings Draft Targets: Tyrann Mathieu to Replac... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Steven909 4
Saints get look at Tigers on LSU Pro Day (Mar '13) Mar '13 Derrell 1
San Francisco 49ers Should Roll Dice on Tyrann ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 5
LSU's Tyrann Mathieu kicked off team for violat... (Aug '12) Jan '13 Tim Tebow 3
•••
•••

Tyrann Mathieu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••