Huyndai Sun Bowl: Injuries hit Irish hard

Dec 28, 2010 Read more: El Paso Times 9

Injuries are an integral part of football. No getting around it. But Notre Dame might have had more than its share this season.

Read more

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Dec 28, 2010
The cool thing is that the team rallied when it could have just folded. It beat some very good teams in Utah and USC. Thanks D.
Chuco Town Hustler

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Actually, QB Dayne Crist was injured during the 1st quarter of the Tulsa game.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Chuco Town Hustler wrote:
Actually, QB Dayne Crist was injured during the 1st quarter of the Tulsa game.
It wasn't known to be a season ending injury until after the game. He was however injured in the game. He was also injured in the Michigan game.
oh yeah

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2010
LETS GO IRISH!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Dec 28, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
LETS GO IRISH!
That's right
joey

Maringouin, LA

#6 Dec 30, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right
why cant notre dame get a winning football team?they have the power to conduct their own campus investigations and have the local police in their pocket on rape and suicides?they can get the main stream media to not report on these things!with all this power and they still suck at football and go to the toilet bowl.go figure and keep pretending non of this didnt happen!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Dec 31, 2010
joey wrote:
<quoted text>why cant notre dame get a winning football team?they have the power to conduct their own campus investigations and have the local police in their pocket on rape and suicides?they can get the main stream media to not report on these things!with all this power and they still suck at football and go to the toilet bowl.go figure and keep pretending non of this didnt happen!
I would call you an Idiot but you are probably used to it.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#8 Dec 31, 2010
BigDan is a turd!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!! I will throw feces and urine on you if I saw you!!! Geaux Tigers..........LSU'S TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING DAME IS FOR SISSIES!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Dec 31, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
BigDan is a turd!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!! I will throw feces and urine on you if I saw you!!! Geaux Tigers..........LSU'S TIGERS!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING DAME IS FOR SISSIES!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!
your just upset because we are the team you wish you could be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TJ Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zaire serves notice of QB race in ND spring game (Apr '14) Apr '14 BigDan 1
News Zaire to challenge Golson (Apr '14) Apr '14 Go_Irish 1
News Notre Dame National Signing Day 2014: Position-... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DoctorLude 1
News Notre Dame beats Rutgers 29-16 in Pinstripe Bowl (Dec '13) Jan '14 RevEZDamnUall 5
News Air Force freshman QB Romine won't play scared ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 jim 1
News No. 21 Notre Dame struggling again in the red zone (Sep '13) Sep '13 jim 2
News Daniels looking to be new big-play threat for N... (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
More from around the web