Notre Dame-BYU thoughts

Notre Dame-BYU thoughts

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Notre Dame-BYU thoughts. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Another week, another gritty, ugly victory. This Irish football team seems determined to raise the blood pressure of every one of their fans, but as long as they keep winning, we can deal with it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Oct 22, 2012
This better be one hell of a week of practice because we will not win without throwing the ball a lot more than we did this past week. Love being able to run the ball like we have but we will need both to set up each other this week against a team that is scoring 44 points a game. I think we can hold them below their avg but I think that we need to score above ours and I am not confident in that. Will be cheering my ass off, didn't know that Oklahoma hated us so much, guess they have always been an after thought to us and we are the team that broke their hearts 50 years ago. read a pretty good article on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theo Riddick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ofd Films: Ga III Finding an Identity (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame Football: Previewing the 3 Biggest F... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame first-year players to watch (Jun '13) Jul '13 BigDan 4
News 2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 25
News Linda Robertson: BCS leaves us with a number of... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Matthew 1
News No. 7 Notre Dame stops No. 17 Stanford 20-13 in OT (Oct '12) Jan '13 Musikologist 25
News It's all in the family for Notre Dame football'... (Jan '13) Jan '13 BigDan 1
More from around the web