Former Gator Jamar Hornsby looking fo...

Former Gator Jamar Hornsby looking for plea bargain in unauthor...

There are 10 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Former Gator Jamar Hornsby looking for plea bargain in unauthor.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Former Florida S Jamar Hornsby, who faces four misdemeanor counts of unauthorized use of a credit card, will likely seek a plea bargain to avoid trial, according to his lawyer, Huntley Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Aug 21, 2008
If he charged $3000 on her card after he knew she was dead that's grand larceny, a felony. Lock his arse up if that's the case. If he did it before she was dead, and she gave him the card, that's another story.
Go Noles

Titusville, FL

#2 Aug 21, 2008
Being a FSU graduate, I'm finally glad to see the Slantinel finally cover the negtive side of UF to.
Keep it quiet

Gainesville, FL

#3 Aug 21, 2008
Go Noles wrote:
Being a FSU graduate, I'm finally glad to see the Slantinel finally cover the negtive side of UF to.
Be careful about giving em credit, the rest of the Nole idiots will toss you to the curb. Don't you know that they "never" print anything negative about the Gators :-)
Steve B

Gainesville, FL

#4 Aug 21, 2008
Nobody moves to Gainesville to live as a lawyer or Doctor who didnt go to UF. Its no suprise that prosecutors look the other way when it comes to UF athletes.
Gainesville is thug U now. Yep the "top 1% of the 1% Urban the Liar" said.
Panther

Ocala, FL

#6 Aug 21, 2008
This is the worst thing I have ever heard. He stole the card from her room when he found out she was dead. He needs to in Jail. That will send a message to all the others that want to follow in his footsteps.
louie judd

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2008
Steve B wrote:
Nobody moves to Gainesville to live as a lawyer or Doctor who didnt go to UF. Its no suprise that prosecutors look the other way when it comes to UF athletes.
I am sure that the few lawyers and doctors from FSU stayed and work in Tallahassee
louie judd

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2008
Steve B wrote:
I just checked the staff at NFMC in G'ville and found this list of doctors.17 from UFlorida, 27 other schools, 3 from UM, 2 from UA , 3 from USF and 15 who didn't list were the went to med school, maybe a nole or two in there. I also checked Shands and found 63 doctors who didn't go to UFlorida
FSU Fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Aug 21, 2008
that means nothing...the kid, regardless of what college ctolea dead girls credit card....forget all school allegiances....he is a criminal. he deserves teh max. penalty. but gainseville DA is on the payroll or SUCK OFF list from hot bartenders from DRAGONFLY and are keeping this under wraps. this is UF football....not far from FSU football...
Harry

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Aug 21, 2008
FSU Fan wrote:
that means nothing...the kid, regardless of what college ctolea dead girls credit card....forget all school allegiances....he is a criminal. he deserves teh max. penalty. but gainseville DA is on the payroll or SUCK OFF list from hot bartenders from DRAGONFLY and are keeping this under wraps. this is UF football....not far from FSU football...
He should go to jail for using a dead girl's card. This is sick. College sports is big business. I am sure U of M would recruit him when he got out on parole.
do not know anymore

Orlando, FL

#11 Aug 22, 2008
raelly amazing!
give me da credit card coach, i be know how to use it. Someday it be run out coach, that ok, i find anoder one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terron Sanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meyer expects to keep Addazio as coordinator (Dec '10) Dec '10 Atl Gator 1
News Gator players to host charity (Aug '10) Aug '10 BigDan 25
News Gators: Loss in SEC title game still painful (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jaw 2
News Gators defense not worried about Sooners' stats (Dec '08) Dec '08 marko 2
News UF knows a choke Saturday vs. FSU ruins its who... (Nov '08) Dec '08 Jay 48
News Spoils or just spoiled? 'Noles out to ruin Gato... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Tietzmeister 1
News UF knows a choke Saturday vs. FSU ruins its who... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Rob 22
More from around the web