Florida Gators football Q&A

Florida Gators football Q&A

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Florida Gators football Q&A. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Q: Let's just get this one out of the way. A bunch of people in Tennessee thought Urban Meyer ran it up on the Vols in last year's meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeagators

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2008
They aren't scoring 27 against us with that QB...

They lost to UCLA by 1 and UCLA got clobbered 58-0 by friggin' BYU.....

Gators 42-7
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Sep 17, 2008
I must be missing something here. Who was interviewing whom?
go gators

Hollywood, FL

#3 Sep 17, 2008
yeah, i was a bit confused about whom was being interviewed too. but I think they're giving the rocky top rednecks too much credit with 27 points. ain't happenin.
Gators Fan

Haines City, FL

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Score it Gators 40 - 17.
Bucky

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Sep 17, 2008
AAAArrrrrgggghh!!! Stop talking about the friggin gators. We all know the one true U in this state is Miami. The FSU, UF, FIU, FAU, USF, UCF and even FAMU programs all stink compared to The U. We are young and having a tough year so far, but it still is far better than belonging to any of those sorry schols. We will be back, and you will be sorry.
SISSYCANES SUCK

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Sep 17, 2008
You will be back? Back to what Bucky......being the school with the most starters in jail?????? Stop being a damn crybaby and realize the time of the GATOR is here!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2008
go gators wrote:
yeah, i was a bit confused about whom was being interviewed too. but I think they're giving the rocky top rednecks too much credit with 27 points. ain't happenin.
OMG, I AM A ROCKY TOP ORANGENECK AND PROUD OF IT!!!! You people just stew down there in the swamp!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WHUP YOUR GATOR TAILS!!!!:) GO VOLS!!!!!
truth

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Sep 17, 2008
Gators roll thru Tennessee on their way to the SEC championship and a date with USC for the title

Location hidden

#9 Sep 18, 2008
truth wrote:
Gators roll thru Tennessee on their way to the SEC championship and a date with USC for the title
What? You my friend are still living in that sad orange and blue hue of Steve Spurrier!!! You MUST have tickets to watch the VOLS in action at the SEC Championship Game Atlanta. LUCKY YOU!!!! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHUMP!!!! Heres a thought.....MAYBE you could win by getting Tennessee's play book again this year?!?! Sorry, dude/dudette....we ARE READY for you!!!! Let the games begin!!!! GO VOLS!!!!
yeagators

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2008
UnFoRgIvEnToO wrote:
<quoted text> What? You my friend are still living in that sad orange and blue hue of Steve Spurrier!!! You MUST have tickets to watch the VOLS in action at the SEC Championship Game Atlanta. LUCKY YOU!!!! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHUMP!!!! Heres a thought.....MAYBE you could win by getting Tennessee's play book again this year?!?! Sorry, dude/dudette....we ARE READY for you!!!! Let the games begin!!!! GO VOLS!!!!
We don't need your playbook...we actually have a real Division I QB who has a NC ring and a Heisman trophy in two years of college ball...

We ran the score up on you last year...and we'll do the same Saturday...

Ask Peyton how he did versus the Gators (0-4)...

please...

Gators 45
ut-----07
Iceman

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Sep 18, 2008
UnFoRgIvEnToO wrote:
<quoted text> What? You my friend are still living in that sad orange and blue hue of Steve Spurrier!!! You MUST have tickets to watch the VOLS in action at the SEC Championship Game Atlanta. LUCKY YOU!!!! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHUMP!!!! Heres a thought.....MAYBE you could win by getting Tennessee's play book again this year?!?! Sorry, dude/dudette....we ARE READY for you!!!! Let the games begin!!!! GO VOLS!!!!
Wow, you're even stupider than most Vols I've met - and that's really saying something. BTW, the use of multiple exclamation points is something most educated people (i.e. Gators) are weaned of by about the 4th grade. Perhaps you'll get to it by your senior year at UT. Read it and weep: Gators 31 Vols 14.
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Bucky wrote:
AAAArrrrrgggghh!!! Stop talking about the friggin gators. We all know the one true U in this state is Miami. The FSU, UF, FIU, FAU, USF, UCF and even FAMU programs all stink compared to The U. We are young and having a tough year so far, but it still is far better than belonging to any of those sorry schols. We will be back, and you will be sorry.
Sorry for what? That we didn't attend a school that can't put 30,000 fans in the stands for most home games?
yeagators

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for what? That we didn't attend a school that can't put 30,000 fans in the stands for most home games?
How about 20,000...AND how about FIU has a new 25,000 seat, ON CAMPUS stadium they are christening this w-end and the "yew" has nada....
Bull Gator

Lehigh Acres, FL

#14 Sep 18, 2008
Bucky wrote:
I wonder if Bucky’s mom knows he’s up this late. She should have him studying his grammar more.
Bull Gator

Lehigh Acres, FL

#15 Sep 18, 2008
UnFoRgIvEnToO wrote:
<quoted text> OMG, I AM A ROCKY TOP ORANGENECK AND PROUD OF IT!!!! You people just stew down there in the swamp!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WHUP YOUR GATOR TAILS!!!!:) GO VOLS!!!!!
Good grief! Another one.

Here’s all I have to say to you fool; “59-20.” Suck on that for awhile.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 18, 2008
Max wrote:
<quoted text>

DON'T WORRY ABOUT NUMBERS, FOLKS, Yun's are mor' n' welkom ta gallyvant on up ta r neck o'da woods. We's got plenny of corn bread and taters to go 'round. You do feed them thar boys on de front line taters, don't uns??? Hopefulalee there 'lest corn fed.....fer yeruns sakes.....

Think we cun hold 'bout 110,000 rednecks on a good day....yep, yep, yep....Big Sea of Orange!!! GET READY....LOOK OUT!!! YOU ARE ON MY TURF NOW!!! GO VOLS!!!

Now, about my KOUNTRY GRAMMAR lesson.....lordy, lordy it's Miss Snotwart. Honey, I thought you were dead!!! Gosh, to think my old grade school teacher came by just to correct my grammar on a post that was supposed to be about the Vols whipping the GATORS AZZZ!!! Did you ever do anything about that nasty mole on your face??? You know, the one with the hair sticking out of it???((Such a sweet lady, anyway))

CHOMP, CHOMP, CHUMPPPPPP!!!

Location hidden

#17 Sep 18, 2008
Iceman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're even stupider than most Vols I've met - and that's really saying something. BTW, the use of multiple exclamation points is something most educated people (i.e. Gators) are weaned of by about the 4th grade. Perhaps you'll get to it by your senior year at UT. Read it and weep: Gators 31 Vols 14.
I wish smiley faces were enabled on these posts!!!:) I grew up being an Alabama "ROLL-TIDE-ROLL" fan 'till I moved to the land of the BIG ORANGE!!! The cross of the two teams may have made me a little eccentric!!! Only game of the year I don't care who wins!!! Of course, when I was a Bama fan, Bear Bryant could walk on water then....if you are even old enough to remember that picture, or the legacy of one of the GREATEST coaches in history. It was never the same after he was gone. The Bear.....Yeah, the BEAR.....kinda like ole Steve Spurrier.((and then the VOL fan actually puts their arm around the shoulder of the Iceman Gator Fan)) Yep, you're in denial....and it's not a river....your team will NEVER be anything as long as it lives in the shadow, in the hue of orange and blue and Steve Spurrier!!! HAHAHA!!! Put that in your swamp and smoke it!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!! GO VOLS!!! WELCOME TO THE SMOKIES, BABY!!!

Location hidden

#18 Sep 20, 2008
Darn, just when I was getting started on you bunch of loozzzzzerrrrrsssss!!!! Nobody wants to play with a VOL FAN!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

I think the only thing you Florida people thing a swamp is good for is to throw your unwanted kids in to let the gators feed on!!!! SAD.......

Iceman

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Sep 22, 2008
UnFoRgIvEnToO wrote:
Darn, just when I was getting started on you bunch of loozzzzzerrrrrsssss!!!! Nobody wants to play with a VOL FAN!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!
I think the only thing you Florida people thing a swamp is good for is to throw your unwanted kids in to let the gators feed on!!!! SAD.......
You were saying?? In a previous post I predicted Gators 31 Vols 10. You guys suck worse than I thought. Chew on that for another year you semi-retarded, hillbilly, inbred LOSER! Oh yeah, one more thing; Bear Bryant was a racist closet homosexual and Phil Fullmer swings both ways; men and boys.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 22, 2008
Iceman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying?? In a previous post I predicted Gators 31 Vols 10. You guys suck worse than I thought. Chew on that for another year you semi-retarded, hillbilly, inbred LOSER! Oh yeah, one more thing; Bear Bryant was a racist closet homosexual and Phil Fullmer swings both ways; men and boys.

I will loose gracefully....congrats to your team. In my house it is quite the rivalry, my son is a HUGE GATOR FAN!!!! So he is happy!!!:) Some people win, some people loose....that's what makes it a game.

I have to agree with you, they really played terrible. It was like watching a high school team play against you guys. Yall are good.

I don't know what it's going to take to get the VOLS on track, maybe a few years. Apparently this Volunteer team is VERY inexperienced. And they have Auburn on their plate next weekend....and Alabama after that. I heard Fulmer made them practice one hour Sunday...I would have made the silly arses practice for 6 hours.

Everyone up here is saying "Well, the same thing happened last year and we got to go to a bowl game." I usually predict the "Toilet Bowl" by now if they are playing like this.

I was really embarrassed for the team when they showed all of the fans leaving at half-time. That is one thing about Vol Fans I've never understood. I always believed in sticking in there until the last second.

Truce??? And could you guys beat the crap out of Georgia???:) Your schedule looks like it's all downhill from here....so good luck!!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terron Sanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meyer expects to keep Addazio as coordinator (Dec '10) Dec '10 Atl Gator 1
News Gator players to host charity (Aug '10) Aug '10 BigDan 25
News Gators: Loss in SEC title game still painful (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jaw 2
News Gators defense not worried about Sooners' stats (Dec '08) Dec '08 marko 2
News UF knows a choke Saturday vs. FSU ruins its who... (Nov '08) Dec '08 Jay 48
News Spoils or just spoiled? 'Noles out to ruin Gato... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Tietzmeister 1
News UF knows a choke Saturday vs. FSU ruins its who... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Rob 22
More from around the web