Jim Tressel to Become Colts Head Coach?

Jim Tressel to Become Colts Head Coach?

There are 4 comments on the International Business Times story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Jim Tressel to Become Colts Head Coach?. In it, International Business Times reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts could be leaning towards hiring former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel, according to NBC Sports analyst Tony Dungy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

No Him the crook

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2012
I do not believe the Colt's have came down fare enough to have a crook as the head coach .
Choice

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Frank Pharts...hire him....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Crook?

I think JT would be a good hire for the Colts. As good as any since none of the candidates have any NFL HC experience.
Rules

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2012
Keep all Colts players away from tattoo parlors...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrelle Pryor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jones calls Pryor 'garbage' after Bengals win (Dec '16) Dec '16 pgh 2
News Pryor gets OK to return to Ohio State with Browns (Jun '15) Jun '15 Drunk Kosar 3
News NFL | Browns will give Terrelle Pryor a shot at... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hatters gonna hatt 2
News Ex-coach Jim Tressel to lead university (May '14) Aug '14 Betrayed 2
News Braxton Miller shows in Big Ten title game whif... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
News Oakland Raiders: Terrelle Pryor is Thankful tha... (Sep '13) Dec '13 EastOaklandRaider 10
News Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin for Arkansas is ... (Dec '12) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 16
More from around the web