Ohio State's Terrelle Pryor will not ...

Ohio State's Terrelle Pryor will not return for his senior season

There are 8 comments on the NOLA.com story from Jun 7, 2011, titled Ohio State's Terrelle Pryor will not return for his senior season. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Published: Tuesday, June 07, 2011, 5:01 PM Updated: Tuesday, June 07, 2011, 5:16 PM Michael DeMocker/The Times-Picayune Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor carries the ball in the first quarter of the 77th Allstate Sugar Bowl against Arkansas on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
What no comments yet? No scarlet red bleeding fans crying foul? Take your lumps like a man Suckeyes like we Trojans have been doing. Lets see if you can win 8 games or more this season. NOW the pressure is on. Of course you will have two wins already, even with your water boy playing QB against the likes of your annual "powerhouses" Toledo and Akron...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
What no comments yet? No scarlet red bleeding fans crying foul? Take your lumps like a man Suckeyes like we Trojans have been doing. Lets see if you can win 8 games or more this season. NOW the pressure is on. Of course you will have two wins already, even with your water boy playing QB against the likes of your annual "powerhouses" Toledo and Akron...
He should have taken Ballroom Dancing like my Mattie did.

BTW screw Reggie, he ruined my Dynasty, we paid him well he should have keep his mouth shut.

Since: Dec 10

Painesville, OH

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Terrelle doesn't need the stupid NCAA & their stupid rules. He's off to the NFL. Someone will pick him up in the supplemental draft. I don't think I care about college football anymore, so who cares if Ohio State is good or not? The important thing is the players will thrive & Terrelle won't even serve the stupid suspension.

San Marino, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Djohns wrote:
Terrelle doesn't need the stupid NCAA & their stupid rules. He's off to the NFL. Someone will pick him up in the supplemental draft. I don't think I care about college football anymore, so who cares if Ohio State is good or not? The important thing is the players will thrive & Terrelle won't even serve the stupid suspension.
Of to the NFL to do what? Be the next Kordell Stewart? LMFAO

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of to the NFL to do what? Be the next Kordell Stewart? LMFAO
Or Mattie Leinart, or John David Booty, Or LenDale White or ......... Todd Marinovich....... The list goes on & on, & on
Fight on Snookum's

Location hidden

#7 Jun 8, 2011
OBTW Snookum's LMFAO
joey

Maringouin, LA

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
what a dammed hypocrite you are?you have done nothing but cry like a baby about usc condoms getting sanctioned!now you have the lips(no balls)to tell the osu fans how to act?this post shows what an ahole you are!

San Marino, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>what a dammed hypocrite you are?you have done nothing but cry like a baby about usc condoms getting sanctioned!now you have the lips(no balls)to tell the osu fans how to act?this post shows what an ahole you are!
Once you wake up and smell the swamp gas lower joey you will realize that the USC Trojans and The Ohio State Buckeyes have a rivalry on and off the field and have been jabbing for years (Since you cant think out the SEC box try thinking the Tide and Tigers so you can somewhat comprehend). You are like a little puppy that just learns how to piss on a fire hydrant and now is trying to tell all the big dawgs the right way to pee. You (may) eventually grow up and learn the ropes instead of surface-level insults because you dont "like" the way something is said...

lower joey... LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrelle Pryor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pryor gets OK to return to Ohio State with Browns Jun '15 Drunk Kosar 3
News NFL | Browns will give Terrelle Pryor a shot at... Jun '15 Hatters gonna hatt 2
News Ex-coach Jim Tressel to lead university (May '14) Aug '14 Betrayed 2
News Braxton Miller shows in Big Ten title game whif... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 2
News Oakland Raiders: Terrelle Pryor is Thankful tha... (Sep '13) Dec '13 EastOaklandRaider 10
News Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin for Arkansas is ... (Dec '12) Dec '13 ART DECO MAN 16
News Goodbye Purdue, Goodbye Iowa, Who is Minnesota?... (Nov '13) Nov '13 beers 1
More from around the web