In Holgorsen's offense, who will shine brightest?

Dec 15, 2010 Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Whether you live near or far, go to Morgantown for every home game or are a displaced Mountaineers fan, this blog is your window into all things WVU football.

Full Story
KEVIN BASHAM

Lubbock, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2010
ALL THOUGH THE MOUNTAINEERS HAD A DECENT SEASON,I THINK THIS IS A GREAT MOVE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON NOW WE WERE 9-3 NOT A BAD YEAR ITS JUST THE 2 OUT OF 3 LOSES I JUST CANT SWALLOW, STEWART IS JUST TO EASY GOING.THEY NEED TO REPLACE THE OFFENCE LINE ALSO . THAT OFFENCE LINE WAS ALOT OF THE PROBLEM THIS YEAR ,YHE NEW COACHES I HOPE ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM
Zac

York, NE

#2 Dec 15, 2010
KEVIN BASHAM wrote:
ALL THOUGH THE MOUNTAINEERS HAD A DECENT SEASON,I THINK THIS IS A GREAT MOVE IM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON NOW WE WERE 9-3 NOT A BAD YEAR ITS JUST THE 2 OUT OF 3 LOSES I JUST CANT SWALLOW, STEWART IS JUST TO EASY GOING.THEY NEED TO REPLACE THE OFFENCE LINE ALSO . THAT OFFENCE LINE WAS ALOT OF THE PROBLEM THIS YEAR ,YHE NEW COACHES I HOPE ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM
First, lets hope that Dana Holgorsen works out. Second, lets hope that he doesn't screw up by hiring a new defensive staff, after he's taken over at HC.(Hell, let's hope the existing defensive staff isn't chased away because of this.) Third, let's hope that he keeps Coach Stew involved with recruiting, which is something he's darn good at. Fourth, let's hope, if he does work out, that he doesn't pull his version of Rodriguez. Let's hope...
Steve

Jasper, AL

#3 May 5, 2011
I thank this is a steping stone just like RR and he will be here just for a short time, and we will be looking again. and WVU will fall even more in the national rankings, It we be harder to recute the good player out there. WE will win some games but the Big East has not done good is a while so only time will tell.
Steve

Jasper, AL

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Look at Ohio State their coach left they will have to start over Mich. will have to start over, It is all one big cycle WV just is caught up in it to many times. It would have been nice if RR would had stayed at WV but he didn't, so time goes on and now we have a new coach and he may stay one year or 10 years what ever lets get behind him and support our team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tavon Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terps-WVU to kick off at 3:30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 5
West Virginia Mountaineers are a team that will... (Jun '13) Sep '13 TUPU 3
WR Tavon Austin Receives High Praise, QB Smith ... (Feb '13) Aug '13 wvugirl 2
Jeff Fisher Weighs in on St. Louis Rams 2013 NF... (May '13) May '13 Richard Taylor 2
Tavon Austin vs. Percy Harvin: NFC West's Dynam... (May '13) May '13 erie-vike fan 11
49ers Blog: Spring ahead? Who would the 49ers t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mike k 1
NFL Draft's Justifiable Jets: Tavon Austin (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Tavon Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE